Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Semisponge
Mar 9, 2006

I FUCKING LOVE BUTTS

1stGear posted:

Possibly the worst thing posted in this thread, including all the stuff about Star Citizen.

Nah there's also the boneless skinless chicken breast + mild salsa cooked for eight hours option, now that us rock bottom.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Semisponge
Mar 9, 2006

I FUCKING LOVE BUTTS
Yo I'm like a hundred pages behind but can you guys stop commenting on Sandi's appearance and speculating about her sex life it's loving creepy and gross.

Semisponge
Mar 9, 2006

I FUCKING LOVE BUTTS

Romes128 posted:

Her apparent is funny cause she's trying mad hard to be an actress but she looks like skeletor

I don't think anyone has said anything about sexin? No?

There were comments about casting couches etc

Booourns posted:

The people in this thread can't even stop calling CR a coke addict even after Lowtax told them to stop, they ain't gonna listen to you

:shrug: Sometimes you got to try.

Semisponge
Mar 9, 2006

I FUCKING LOVE BUTTS

:stare: What the gently caress.

Semisponge
Mar 9, 2006

I FUCKING LOVE BUTTS
There's no way that guy wasn't jerking it furiously while writing that thing. That's his fetish.

Semisponge
Mar 9, 2006

I FUCKING LOVE BUTTS
Here is my cat. He is a Grade A+ Rudeboy Shitlord.

Semisponge
Mar 9, 2006

I FUCKING LOVE BUTTS

Eonwe posted:

I'm going to Vegas in a couple weeks

Suggest things for me to do

When I went to vegas the only fun I had was wandering around the strip shamelessly people-watching. It is a terrible shithole and people smoke inside.

Oh no wait I went to Bouchon and that was very good, but I would not return to vegas to eat there again.

Semisponge
Mar 9, 2006

I FUCKING LOVE BUTTS

my cat is a egg

Semisponge
Mar 9, 2006

I FUCKING LOVE BUTTS

aleksendr posted:

:thumbsup:

Always loved Ravel's Bolero

I used to but then I found out it was probably the product of a degenerative brain disease :smith:

Semisponge
Mar 9, 2006

I FUCKING LOVE BUTTS

Eonwe posted:

its good, IMO to have someone you love and to talk about them

HOw was vegas? I skipped like 10000 pages

Semisponge
Mar 9, 2006

I FUCKING LOVE BUTTS
Just to set something straight, the careers of the people actually making the game will not suffer. For one, everyone in the industry has suffered through making crappy games under bad management. For two, since the competition for jobs is so fierce pretty much everyone who can get a permanent* position has a reasonable level of competence, so experience ends up being the biggest hiring criterion.

In fact it might even be beneficial to have Star Citizen on your resume, since it shows you're willing to work 80 hour weeks for garbage pay. :v:

*lol

Semisponge
Mar 9, 2006

I FUCKING LOVE BUTTS

Semisponge
Mar 9, 2006

I FUCKING LOVE BUTTS
What happened with dolvak? I've been on vacation.

Semisponge
Mar 9, 2006

I FUCKING LOVE BUTTS

aleksendr posted:

Simple kidney dish :

Take your kidney. open then down the middle and take out the white, leathery part (the gristle) and throw that away, leaving only the darker flesh.
Chop the kidney in small slice and cook them very gently in butter with Taragon, mustard seed and parsley. Add shallots and mushrooms if you feel like it, serve the result on toast.

If you dont keep Kosher or Halal you can add small bacon pieces and a spoon of red wine to the mix.

?? I thought organ meats weren't kosher?

Semisponge
Mar 9, 2006

I FUCKING LOVE BUTTS
There's no way they have a QA department that does anything besides show up and pretends to work. For one QA is totally soul-crushing even at a good dev studio. For two the game is so fundamentally broken there's no way to catalog all the bugs. And for three, their bosses don't want to hear anything negative.

Semisponge
Mar 9, 2006

I FUCKING LOVE BUTTS

QuiteEasilyDone posted:

I was told Star Citizen was a thing three years ago by a true believer and it sounded stupid as all hell back then too. This was before learning anything further about Star Citizen because it sounded like a cult then too.

Same, a horrible coworker told me about it in the same tone that bitcoiners get.

Semisponge
Mar 9, 2006

I FUCKING LOVE BUTTS
I like to imagine all the time bunny guy spent putting that picture together. Lying awake planning the outfit, printing out sex bot bin labels, buying bunny ears and lovely plastic weapons, carefully applying makeup... :allears:

Semisponge
Mar 9, 2006

I FUCKING LOVE BUTTS

Semisponge
Mar 9, 2006

I FUCKING LOVE BUTTS
At first I thought Croberts had bizarrely prominent cheekbones but then I realized that his makeup artist has a teenager's understanding of contouring.

Semisponge
Mar 9, 2006

I FUCKING LOVE BUTTS

Reposting cause it was the last post on a page and I spent a whole ten minutes on it and I crave praise

Semisponge
Mar 9, 2006

I FUCKING LOVE BUTTS

Reminder that crobbler doesn't really have prominent cheekbones, just a creative makeup artist.

Semisponge
Mar 9, 2006

I FUCKING LOVE BUTTS

EightAce posted:

1) what you are reading is the very tip of the iceberg
2) he made a valiant attempt to brush it off but failed. He double downed and failed again
3) the gaming media especially the online ones will start to dig into this
4) he won't get fired ......
5) it really doesn't matter anymore . And for the record that glass door review is legit

Can anyone link me to "that glass door review" I've been busy with finals and haven't kept up with thread

Semisponge
Mar 9, 2006

I FUCKING LOVE BUTTS

grimcreaper posted:

fat fires dont burn very hot: Source is some TV shows talking about spontaneous Human Combustion and how they happened becuase people fell asleep with lit cigarettes in their mouth and fat acts like candle wax, except it burns at a relatively low temp compared to other fuel types.

Crematoria are having problems with morbidly obese peoples' fat getting rendered out and spilling all over, ruining the furnaces. :stare:

Semisponge
Mar 9, 2006

I FUCKING LOVE BUTTS

This is exactly what it's like to take mushrooms.

Semisponge
Mar 9, 2006

I FUCKING LOVE BUTTS
drat it I got completely sidetracked by that Shmorky thread and now there's 1200 posts in this one that I don't have time to read, I'm gonna guess that I didn't miss much though.

Semisponge
Mar 9, 2006

I FUCKING LOVE BUTTS

Jobbo_Fett posted:

My dying wish is that the backer's faith in Chris never wanes, but that they start shifting all the blame on someone else once Star Citizen goes tits-up.

Maybe they should start blaming Yoko Ono Sandi Gardner. She's been known to tempt Chris with vacations when he should be working! She's an actress, not a real game developer like Chris!

You joke but plenty of people in this very thread have accused Sandi of inveigling Crobberts into making stupid game design decisions.

Semisponge
Mar 9, 2006

I FUCKING LOVE BUTTS
When really he's perfectly capable of being an idiot all on his own.

Semisponge
Mar 9, 2006

I FUCKING LOVE BUTTS

thatguy posted:

Face of the Dying Fun:

lol if she sucked in her cheeks any harder her face would implode

(hello I caught up with the thread for the first time in weeks)

Semisponge
Mar 9, 2006

I FUCKING LOVE BUTTS
Do you think shitizens dare each other to say "Derek Smart" into a mirror 13 times

Semisponge
Mar 9, 2006

I FUCKING LOVE BUTTS

Tijuana Bibliophile posted:

I don't think she's sucking at all actually

:smith:

It's a thing really insecure women do when they know they're having their picture taken and are terrified of looking fat. Much like how crobblers has really obvious makeup contouring to make it look like he has cheekbones whenever he appears on camera.

Semisponge
Mar 9, 2006

I FUCKING LOVE BUTTS
My sister got a new kitten

I'm furious that she lives thousands of miles away and I can't pet it :argh:

Semisponge
Mar 9, 2006

I FUCKING LOVE BUTTS
There's been a lack of recipes lately!!

Peanut Butter Chicken

This is a West African recipe that my dad taught me.

3-4 onions
as many hot peppers as you think you can stand, then add one more
thyme, salt, black pepper
about 1/3 cup each of tomato paste and peanut butter (ideally the pb should be the just salt and peanuts variety, not full of sugar like American stuff)
chicken

Slice up the onions pretty roughly, mince the peppers fine. Dump in a pot. Try not to inhale too deeply as the capsaicin in the peppers vaporizes and napalms your house. Add spices to taste.

Cut up your chicken to whatever size is appropriate to the time you have. If you have a lot of time, big chunks. Really hungry? Small chunks.

When the onions are soft, add the tomato paste, peanut butter, and chicken chunks. If necessary add some water. Let it cook on low--stir occasionally to keep the bottom from burning. The end result should be tender chicken in a bright orange sauce with mushy, almost disintegrated onions.

Serve on rice or yams!

Semisponge
Mar 9, 2006

I FUCKING LOVE BUTTS

X-Ultron posted:

Ben has liabetes.

Semisponge
Mar 9, 2006

I FUCKING LOVE BUTTS

peter gabriel posted:

There's no way they'd spend money on jpegs, what do you take them for? Idiots?

postin from the past, I lol'd

Also happy stimpire day

Semisponge
Mar 9, 2006

I FUCKING LOVE BUTTS
Also the cost of living in Poland is significantly lower than any of the four places CIG has studios.

Semisponge
Mar 9, 2006

I FUCKING LOVE BUTTS

WhiskeyWhiskers posted:

Oh boy, lets see the same loving idiots who were crying over the betrayal that was the 'downgrade' make excuses for the MVP! :suicide:

Wait are they talking about the Witcher 3, a game so swollen with lovingly handcrafted content loving nobody finished it because there's literally too much to do?

Semisponge
Mar 9, 2006

I FUCKING LOVE BUTTS
Sounds like he got the kind of sepsis diabetics get, since they tend to have neuropathy in their feet and are too fat to closely examine them any wound tends to go unnoticed until they get really, really bad. Like fist-sized wounds, amputation, blood infections bad.

Semisponge
Mar 9, 2006

I FUCKING LOVE BUTTS
Thanks whoever keeps recommending Conspiracy of Fools in here I just finished listening to the audiobook and it was great.

So what's been happening with CrobrtCo while I was off learning about 20 year old crimes?

Semisponge
Mar 9, 2006

I FUCKING LOVE BUTTS
THis is good for bitcoin star citizen

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Semisponge
Mar 9, 2006

I FUCKING LOVE BUTTS

TheAgent posted:

lol

Ben got kicked off ATV because one of Sandi's friends told her he acted more naturally than her on camera

btw the leaks have begun to flow again, there's some serious poo poo going down

more tomorrow

I don't believe it

I mean, there's no possible way Sandi has friends.

• Locked thread