Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy
He said he's looking forward to playing through all of them in July while watching every cutscene because he doesn't have a lovely broken idiot brain.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy

Jeffrey of YOSPOS posted:

gently caress man I hope Grafe gets through this
I'm just assuming you're referring to the 2016 Atlanta Braves' season, lmao.

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy
Does Konami own the Fox Engine? Isn't the new Kojima project using it?

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy

WeaponGradeSadness posted:

Slo-mo headshots are too sick for me to ever turn reflex mode off. The nasty crunch sound and the slow blossoming of blood spatter... Hell yeah
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rdGDhoUyQj4

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy

mycophobia posted:

Having credits on every episode is kind of weird
It's cool and good, although it does spoil what you're going to encounter in a few missions.

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy
It's the most fun Metal Gear and I judge video games largely by how fun they are so..... eat it loser face.

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy

rediscover posted:

3 > 5 > 2 > 1 > 4 > PW
This guy gets it.

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy

mycophobia posted:

I can't believe there's a whole other chapter after this
lol this is like when In Training thought he was done with SOTN but the exact opposite lmao.

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy

mycophobia posted:

I destroyed Sahelanthropus
It took me like 10 deaths to learn you had to aim for those fuel cell things lol.

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy

FactsAreUseless posted:

This is Vulcan Raven's backstory.
lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy

Benny D posted:

I had a really sick moment with that fight where it shot down Pequod but instead of hitting the ground the chopper spun directly into sahelanthropus and knocked it over. It was insane
Pequod coming in hot.

• Locked thread