Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mags

I am a congenital optimist.
intercontinental bonglistic missile

paul_soccer12 posted:

everyone in the idf must die

(USER WAS PERMABANNED FOR THIS POST)
Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Goons Are Gifts

alnilam posted:

in my scientific opinion, radiation + (thing) produces a (thing)-themed superhero, one of whose powers would likely be "cosmic trip"

Does that mean we could get a weed superhero having the superpower of being nuclear-level stoned?

Someone draw this concept please, we need to get on this.

Lil Cunty

Nobnob posted:

Does that mean we could get a weed superhero having the superpower of being nuclear-level stoned?

I think that's me I'll pm you a picture

ty crap

ty landy

joke_explainer

Chasing an extinction level threat through catacombs, CYCLOPS, WOLVERINE and other assorted X-MEN arrive at a massive vault door, made entirely of weed.

CYCLOPS blasts the door with his optic rays, and WOLVERINE slashes at it, uselessly accomplishing nothing.

CYCLOPS: "It's no use. We'll never get through this door."

LIL CUNTY steps out from the back of the lineup, stolidly staring at the door as she quickdraws a stack of rolling papers from her utility belt.

LIL CUNTY: "Stand clear, boys, I got this."

Spanish Manlove

HAILGAYSATAN

Nobnob posted:

Their arch nemesis is an athletic, Michael Phelps built athletic guy named "Johnny Law" who can only be thwarted by our superheroes megaweed powers

Stinky_Pete

Stinkier than your average bear
Another option would be to directly weed up people's brains with THC wave-particle duality by releasing an electronugnetic pulse.

You can turn the tables, but your feet will still be under them

Lil Cunty

joke_explainer posted:

Chasing an extinction level threat through catacombs, CYCLOPS, WOLVERINE and other assorted X-MEN arrive at a massive vault door, made entirely of weed.

CYCLOPS blasts the door with his optic rays, and WOLVERINE slashes at it, uselessly accomplishing nothing.

CYCLOPS: "It's no use. We'll never get through this door."

LIL CUNTY steps out from the back of the lineup, stolidly staring at the door as she quickdraws a stack of rolling papers from her utility belt.

LIL CUNTY: "Stand clear, boys, I got this."

you're going to really like my Dank Phoenix storyline

ty crap

ty landy

Stinky_Pete

Stinkier than your average bear

Lil Cunty posted:

Can the Phoenix thing light every blunt in the room with one flap of its wings?

You can turn the tables, but your feet will still be under them

Lil Cunty

Stinky_Pete posted:

Can the Phoenix thing light every blunt in the room with one flap of its wings?

yes, by throwing the earth into the sun

I'll say something pithy like "let's get blazed, boys" when I do it

ty crap

ty landy

HUSKY DILF

aggressively chill

Lil Cunty posted:

GEExCEE

Lil Cunty posted:

lol

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack
Dear scientists, make water soluble weed please.

----------------

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack
Also make the water grape flavored and purple so people know that it's grape flavored.

----------------

Robot Made of Meat

drilldo squirt posted:

Dear scientists, make water soluble weed please.

This is the answer.

Sadly, it'd render bongs useless.

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

Piso Mojado

Robot Made of Meat posted:

This is the answer.

Sadly, it'd render bongs useless.

you could drink the bong water, if your not already

Robot Made of Meat

I guess you could fill your bong with oil.

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

Piso Mojado

we're looking at a scenario that could suspend thousands of freshman pottery classes, maybe more.

Piso Mojado

I'm looking forward to the day my kids ask me what a pro bong rip was like.

Piso Mojado

children gather around and let me share a tale of the evils of man's ambition. the story of how the great nuclear bong came to be.

it all started one dark November day, America had just elected a man named Bernie Sanders...

Commie NedFlanders

Israel announced they will replacing their famed Iron Dome defense system with an updated Brass Screen mechanism

☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭
Love God, Love Thy Neighbor
☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭

GEExCEE

Commie NedFlanders posted:

Israel announced they will replacing their famed Iron Dome defense system with an updated Brass Screen mechanism

:golfclap:

dogcrash truther

Bread Set Jettison

Hello

Spanish Manlove

HAILGAYSATAN
alright you get an emptyquote

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spanish Manlove

HAILGAYSATAN

• Locked thread