Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FINGERBLASTER69
Nov 15, 2014
Is it too late to say gently caress the patriots?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FINGERBLASTER69
Nov 15, 2014
Haha its hilarious the Jets had the locker room sweeped after repeated instances of Patriots filming their practices, stealing playbooks from dumpsters, and jamming helmet to helmet communications lol

FINGERBLASTER69
Nov 15, 2014

Heh, this is just Bill playing 6th dimensional hyper chess

FINGERBLASTER69
Nov 15, 2014

A Man and his dog posted:

OMG the Packers lost one game!

Lost Season

That was the worst football game I have ever seen, And I watched the 6-3 Browns-Bills game. Lost Season.

FINGERBLASTER69
Nov 15, 2014
The Panthers almost gave me a heart attack, but they pulled out the win nonetheless. 7-0. Carolina Strong. Keep Pounding.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FINGERBLASTER69
Nov 15, 2014

timp posted:

I'm just happy people are finally talking about the Panthers :unsmith:

I feel like Charlotte and the rest of the Carolinas has finally bandwagon embraced the Panthers as our home team for the first time since the early 00's, and going to live games is a real experience. I heard something about the players complaining back in 2013 that playing at home didn't feel like an advantage to them, and you can tell the production and entertainment departments for Panthers really took that to heart.

Of course, winning helps a lot too.

Maybe it's because you're not allowed to stand up or take your shirt off in the stadium. Lame gameday experience.

• Locked thread