Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mr. Sunshine
May 15, 2008

This is a scrunt that has been in space too long and become a Lunt (Long Scrunt)

Fun Shoe
You know what they say, the rear end in a top hat is in the eye of the beholder.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Sunshine
May 15, 2008

This is a scrunt that has been in space too long and become a Lunt (Long Scrunt)

Fun Shoe

Stupid_Sexy_Flander posted:

I'd rather have soap in my hole than hope in my soul.

Wait...

Never give up hope on your hole.

Mr. Sunshine
May 15, 2008

Fun Shoe
Regarding SA's role as arch enemy of perpetually delayed non-game Star Citizen in the minds of its fans:

Beet Wagon posted:

Imagine finally realizing that the dragon you dedicated yourself to slaying over the last four years was actually just a windmill full of idiots yelling "I'm gay" at each other lol

Mr. Sunshine
May 15, 2008

Fun Shoe

dee eight posted:

i tell her she's a goon but she won't admit it

Noone will admit to being a goon.

Mr. Sunshine
May 15, 2008

Fun Shoe

Absurd Alhazred posted:

Something Awful is like Dark Souls.

Something Awful is the Dark Souls of internet forums. A noob going in blind is going to eat a sixer for their first post, and it takes years of training to master the system enough that you can successfully post in C-SPAM without getting banned.

Mr. Sunshine
May 15, 2008

Fun Shoe
What kind of spineless rear end in a top hat beats his spouse?

oh, wait....

Mr. Sunshine
May 15, 2008

Fun Shoe

Son of Thunderbeast posted:

So I greased up Mr Sunshine and

Thank you.

Mr. Sunshine
May 15, 2008

Fun Shoe
HP Lovecraft's somewhat less racist cat, Elfdickman.

Mr. Sunshine
May 15, 2008

Fun Shoe
Is it similar to the swedish grunka?

Mr. Sunshine
May 15, 2008

Fun Shoe
Sounds unhygienic.

Mr. Sunshine
May 15, 2008

Fun Shoe
Well then. As long as you wash your hands afterwards.

Mr. Sunshine
May 15, 2008

Fun Shoe
Ya know, I really think the whole early-mid 2000s shtick of mods coming down on lax punctuation like a ton of bricks is one of those great filters that, in hindsight, really prevented this place from turning into 4chan.

of course these days loving up punctouation and spelling is the hallmark of a cool poster

Mr. Sunshine
May 15, 2008

Fun Shoe

hard counter posted:

big tiddy geth gf

Mr. Sunshine
May 15, 2008

Fun Shoe
How the gently caress is this thread five years old. I've had two kids and built a house in the time this thread's been active.

Mr. Sunshine
May 15, 2008

Fun Shoe
Every butt has two cheeks, as they say.

Mr. Sunshine
May 15, 2008

Fun Shoe

sebmojo posted:

Solid deep cut name/post synergy

Not every butt prolapses to the point of falling off.

Mr. Sunshine
May 15, 2008

Fun Shoe
as they say.

Mr. Sunshine
May 15, 2008

Fun Shoe

Veni Vidi Ameche! posted:

They should. No point in being half-assed.

In the land of the buttless, the half-assed man is king.

Mr. Sunshine
May 15, 2008

Fun Shoe

3D Megadoodoo posted:

Not with that attitude!

Oh, believe me, I've done my part.

Mr. Sunshine
May 15, 2008

Fun Shoe

shy boy from chess club posted:

Hoping this is the DCD reference I think it is

Dcdeeze nuts

(I don't know what dcd is. Sorry)

Mr. Sunshine
May 15, 2008

Fun Shoe

Fleta Mcgurn posted:

a Gwyneth Paltrow

Is that like a cleveland steamer?

Mr. Sunshine
May 15, 2008

Fun Shoe

Ichabod Sexbeast posted:

Fa. The other cheek makes the Rt.

Do-re-mi-fa-rrrrrrt

Mr. Sunshine
May 15, 2008

Fun Shoe

Wingnut Ninja posted:

Is there a German word for going through a lot of effort to do something that didn't need to be done, only to gently caress it up after you've finished?

Diorama posted:

Zweiter Weltkrieg

Mr. Sunshine
May 15, 2008

Fun Shoe

Tree Goat posted:

how can anybody look at that image without instantly wanting to become a cultural mohammad atta

Mr. Sunshine
May 15, 2008

Fun Shoe

PHIZ KALIFA posted:

anally ingesting aerosol cheese

pro tier user name right there

Mr. Sunshine
May 15, 2008

Fun Shoe
P*TUS is short for "Piece Of poo poo US"

Mr. Sunshine
May 15, 2008

Fun Shoe

Funky See Funky Do posted:

20 pages but you know what PYF gently caress you. It is not ok to judge people because they have birth defects over which they have no control. I would have assumed better from PYF but no apparently you people need to be taught how to behave like compassionate human beings.

It is not the fault of the child that their parents were related and frankly the royal houses of Europe were as ignorant of genetics as anyone else was at the time.

jesus WEP posted:

would you like some fries with that hapsburger?

Mr. Sunshine
May 15, 2008

Fun Shoe

HugeGrossBurrito posted:

Ive been trying to fully understand this poo poo all day and I still dont quite get it. Is it possible to use actual things to represent this? Is it like if I borrowed a PS5 from a friend planning to sell it at a profit knowing that Sony is going to flood the market with PS5s in a few days. But then it turns out that yes sony is flooding the market but the new PS5 costs 5 times as much as the original and there will be no old cost ps5 available ever again. So I made some money but now I dont have nearly enough money to replace the PS5.

I'm trying to figure out why the value going up for some profit is good for short sellers but not going up a lot.

QuarkJets posted:

I'll put this in terms that goons can more easily grasp

Your friend grover is a hoarder with thousands of bags of cool ranch doritos stashed away in his weird house, behind a column of empty mountain dew cans holding up his leaking roof (he assures you that this is up to code, he's a certified engineer after all). One day you borrow 10 bags of cool ranch doritos from grover and sell them to various meth heads around town, making a bit of cash to help fund your crippling addiction to scented candles and goldbelly cookies. You kept doing this every day for 6 months; the 7-11 that the meth heads were buying from has to drop their price, so you drop yours, and eventually you're selling the doritos for like a quarter each. Bags of doritos are so cheap now that Grover considers whether it would be more economical to reshingle his roof with corn chips. You strongly recommend that he do this.

You don't repay Grover the bags of dorritos that you borrowed from him yet, but he says it's cool so long as you keep stroking his hog every Saturday to completion

Suddenly a bunch of diaperfurs on reddit are organizing a huge anime-themed lan party. One of them says aloud, to an empty room, "We'd better get some cool ranch doritos" and then gestures to a realdoll while saying "My fiance Rebecca-chan is telling me that doritos are essential to our foodplay." Then that furry notices that doritos are surprisingly cheap right now and points out to all of the other diaperfurs that you owe Grover like a million bags of dorritos by now, so it'd be really funny if they bought out all of the doritos within 50 miles and sold them back to you at a high markup. "gently caress that HugeGrossBurrito person" they all nod sagely in agreement. So they go around town to every store and vending machine, sometimes trying and failing to pay in bitcoin but eventually using cash to buy all of the doritos that you had made super cheap. Stores run out of doritos as soon as they stock them so they start hiking the price to $20 per bag

Grover sees this and is like "HGB, my dearest friend and closest confidant, your sagely wisdom was critical when I was designing my wonderful and undoubtedly structurally-sound home. You're the best. You even showed me how to shave down the I-beams beneath my bathtub so that I could sink it ever so slightly into the floor, so thank you for suggesting that I do that, what a cool and innovative idea. But the other day I was playing a long world of warcraft session and there was not a single bag of dorritos to be found anywhere in my house, I even looked behind the insulation holding up my stairs. I'm going to have to ask that you replenish my supply now"

You had already spent all of your proceeds on candles and expensive cookies, hoping that some day you'd be able to convince some idiot bulk retailer to trade you the near-worthless bags of doritos for a large number of dogecoins or something else of very little value. But again, instead the bags are $20 each now. So what Grover is asking for will actually cost you a lot of money. To cover this you have to sell all of your anime wall scrolls and your large number of shares in various goon projects. You are singlehandedly responsible for Zybourne Clock never getting produced and revolutionizing the video game industry.

After you finish giving Grover all of the doritos you owe him, he thanks you and sinks back into the naturally-forming bog in his basement. You notice that the furries are still buying doritos, claiming that it's the next bitcoin and "a store of value" that's heading "to the moon". They continue to claim that pumping the price is somehow going to screw you personally over. Some are breaking off from the main group and saying that cheetos will be the next big thing to replace doritos. Retailers that actually sell these products continue to make ridiculous amounts of money.

Mr. Sunshine
May 15, 2008

Fun Shoe
Guy in the Mrm thread gets confused by a meme about braces, posts a word sallad asking if it's about particle physics. This is a reply:

yeah I eat rear end posted:

Before the bottom guy got braces, you see guys pull their teeth into ponytails, but they don't. That's what he did.

Mr. Sunshine
May 15, 2008

Fun Shoe
the mods used to ban/probe for bad spelling, grammar, punctuation etc because gently caress you, we pay 10 bucks to post here, loving act like it. now that everyone's phoneposting with autocorrect and poo poo actyal spelling and punctuation errors means you put effort into trying to appear like you dont care, which is like the wikipedia definition of Something Awful dot com

Mr. Sunshine
May 15, 2008

Fun Shoe
That's what he said!

Mr. Sunshine
May 15, 2008

Fun Shoe

Straight White Shark posted:

In a discussion about Swedish friendly fire deaths:

I didn't get this in the original thread - is it a Swedish Chef joke?

Mr. Sunshine
May 15, 2008

Fun Shoe
loving americans and their useless hotdogs. Only proper way to eat hotdog is hel special.

Mr. Sunshine
May 15, 2008

Fun Shoe

Joan posted:

Thanks

Gottem!

Mr. Sunshine
May 15, 2008

Fun Shoe
no joke left queef

Mr. Sunshine
May 15, 2008

Fun Shoe

quote:

if you kiss her lips when doing anal, you're basically using her as a straw to suck your own dick

Mr. Sunshine
May 15, 2008

Fun Shoe

Ugly In The Morning posted:

Fuckin’ Multi-Level Maoism over here, my brain just broke.

Mr. Sunshine
May 15, 2008

Fun Shoe
I don't want dickeye even if it's free. Can I have asseye instead?

Mr. Sunshine
May 15, 2008

Fun Shoe

Der Waffle Mous posted:

unfortunately its so loving muddy its going to be a track-marked but mostly unharmed nazi half-submerged in the muck.

SiKboy posted:

Anything that helps dispel the myth of the clean wehrmacht.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Sunshine
May 15, 2008

Fun Shoe
Make the what a thing?