Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AMISH FRIED PIES
Mar 6, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo

I heart bacon posted:

:haw:

Also again on guns. Goons are weirdly against them for some reason. Guns are fun.

It can't be TOO many, considering we have a whole forum section for guns.

Unless FYAD's current things are circumcision and tipping? :crossarms:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AMISH FRIED PIES
Mar 6, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo

Magic Hate Ball posted:

Anyone have the quote of the guy posting (I think?) a recipe multiple times in a workout thread and getting increasingly flustered about it?

I think you may be confusing things with a post about either abortion or miscarriages where some guy posted his fitness log multiple times and wondering why it wasn't showing up in the right place.

e:f;b

AMISH FRIED PIES
Mar 6, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo

LethalGeek posted:

Just bookmark the Rio thread because the Olympics is promising to be a poo poo show at a level that we can barely comprehend.

One level at which it will be a poo poo show that CAN be comprehended is sea level. :v:

AMISH FRIED PIES
Mar 6, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo

Sham bam bamina! posted:

I want to punch that poster. How are these assholes still at it sixteen years after Shrek?

Well, the years start coming and they don't stop coming

AMISH FRIED PIES
Mar 6, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo

china bot posted:

the best part is still the pipe sticking out of the barn window in the background

all I see when I look at it is this:

AMISH FRIED PIES
Mar 6, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo

Vorkosigan posted:

I would have bought it, but:
File upload failed: Image dimensions exceed allowed dimensions of 90x25 pixels
:arghfist::mad:

I'll see if i can fix it when i get home from work in the morning.

Failing that, I'll become a mod so i can sign off on it as-is.

AMISH FRIED PIES
Mar 6, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
As promised, a version that fits the restrictions:

AMISH FRIED PIES
Mar 6, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo

Karate Bastard posted:

So :grovertoot: it is. Thank Christ we were able to clear that up so quickly.

Thank you Cindy Shitbird for your keen eye and astute artistry!

:neckbeard:

:tipshat:

AMISH FRIED PIES
Mar 6, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
Imagine a swole dementia patient, wandering away from the nursing home, lifting things at random as he goes.

AMISH FRIED PIES
Mar 6, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo

Machai posted:

p sure she is a trainnie so it will look alien no matter what

the politically correct term is "tramsgender"

AMISH FRIED PIES
Mar 6, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
My favorite SS13-related anything was the anecdote and/or patch note in which one player manage to deep-fry and eat another player's GUI.

AMISH FRIED PIES
Mar 6, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
Only one thing posted in this thread makes me cry with laughter until I ache every time I've read it, and that's Kirk's meltdown at the Razee gaming tablet thing.

On that note, how did Kirk handle news of the Nintendo Switch? :ohdear:

AMISH FRIED PIES
Mar 6, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo

Jeza posted:

How can arms do that

Lipedema and/or Lymphedema?

AMISH FRIED PIES
Mar 6, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
poor babby, thought of vape tours and died of mumphis

AMISH FRIED PIES
Mar 6, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo

oldpainless posted:

My two fav thing s combined, cheese and squirting

so cheese and piss

AMISH FRIED PIES
Mar 6, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
imagine four goons on the edge of a well

AMISH FRIED PIES
Mar 6, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo

IUG posted:

What did ADTRW win?

hopefully they got to meet Chris Hansen

AMISH FRIED PIES
Mar 6, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
I want Everdraed to do a short animation of kirk's razer meltdown

AMISH FRIED PIES
Mar 6, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
The bomber will always get through.

AMISH FRIED PIES
Mar 6, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
It took some searching, and some horrifying results, but I found that foreskin guy post. https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3645017&pagenumber=3&perpage=40#post431338577

AMISH FRIED PIES
Mar 6, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo

Aphrodite posted:

Joker actually has called him Batty Boy a few times.

And they chortled at his boner in response!

AMISH FRIED PIES
Mar 6, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
lol if you aren’t a massively overlevelled ninja squad surrounding a chocobo on mandalia plains and yelling at each other

AMISH FRIED PIES
Mar 6, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
Anyone got the Open Palm slam variation that got posted when goons were talking about sounding rods?

AMISH FRIED PIES
Mar 6, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo

Trauma Dog 3000 posted:

the toilet isfeminism

peeing in the shower is cucking your toilet

AMISH FRIED PIES
Mar 6, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo

Krankenstyle posted:

wait, are there any :regd18: yet?

lol

we need to make it a register smiley featuring dib from Invader Zim, because anyone joining this web site this late deserves that kind of treatment

AMISH FRIED PIES
Mar 6, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo

Absurd Alhazred posted:

Get on my level, pleb. I can quote from next YEAR!

Great scott, you’ve overshot! :monocle:

AMISH FRIED PIES
Mar 6, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo

ToxicSlurpee posted:

Not to mention they become curious long before they realize that actions have consequences.

Hey, I wonder what's outside this window! I know, I'll just crawl out of it and find out.

maybe it was chasing after grammy awards?

AMISH FRIED PIES
Mar 6, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo

Paladinus posted:

Man, I hope Armenian genocide jokes are still okay.
And Rwandan genocide jokes.
And Cambodian genocide jokes.
And Holodomor jokes.

I might need to post some apologies on twitter is what I'm saying.
And on facebook.
And on youtube.
And on google+.
And on tinder.

you forgot AIDS jokes and Holocaust jokes

POZel tov!

AMISH FRIED PIES
Mar 6, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo

jobson groeth posted:

Terminally woke person: Furries are people too

Furries: No we're not!

AMISH FRIED PIES
Mar 6, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo

Subjunctive posted:

Pastry bag, hello?

yeah, just head down to walmart and get one: https://www.walmart.com/ip/Telescopic-Shrimp-Net-Net-designed-especially-for-freshwater-shrimp-By-Fluval/213139436

AMISH FRIED PIES
Mar 6, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
i too enjoy the tomato frog man

AMISH FRIED PIES
Mar 6, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo

GWBBQ posted:

Sometimes you're kneeling to get something under the couch while naked, and all of a sudden you feel two paws on your back and hear a sound like "schloop"

I'm pretty sure that at some point the forums were running on 4 or 5 physical servers haphazardly scattered around radium's living room.

this reads equally well as server logs or Dwarf Fortress combat logs

AMISH FRIED PIES
Mar 6, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
From the "poo poo you just figured out" thread:

Weatherwax posted:

Just wanna point out that wooden knifes are way better for the environment than metal. Since wood is a renewable resource and metal needs a lot of energy to smelt.

thespaceinvader posted:

And well cared for metal has basically infinite useful life, where wood very definitely does not, even when well cared for.

Aphrodite posted:

It's not like I'm having my knives personally forged.

Fatty Crabcakes posted:

You should. The quality is higher and it lasts longer and it's great for the local economy if they who smelt it dealt it.

and of course:

Phy posted:

Lol if you don't have Enrique powerfully hammer a new set of flatware for you on the house anvil for every meal

AMISH FRIED PIES
Mar 6, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
From the "poo poo You Just Figured Out" thread, aka The Temple of False Etymology:

ToxicSlurpee posted:

Morrowind is a unique, insane gem in gaming history. It definitely shows its age but the game had things like insane, ancient wizards living in weird mushroom towers, a city built in and around the shell of an ancient, gargantuan crab, and "dwarves" that weren't really dwarves or even that small. They were rather normal elves that a race of giants started calling "dwarves" and it stuck. They were insanely advanced and left behind artifacts that people are still trying to figure out. Nobody can replicate their weapons or armor so it's valuable partly as a curiosity and partly because it's stupidly good.

Oh, the dwarves also all vanished one day. How? To where? Nobody has any drat idea. None. They started dicking around with some pretty crazy advanced stuff and then one day they just weren't around anymore. They built a god. They literally put together an artificial loving god on their own. This may or may not be related.

Meanwhile outside of Morrowind other insane stuff was happening. Cyrodiil, where the Imperials are from, was originally supposed to be a bug gently caress crazy jungle instead of your bog standard giant blob of farm land. That went away as did some of the really mad lore that was put in. There's a road in the capital named Green Emperor Way. Why is it called that? Because the spirits of dead emperors inhabit trees there to give advice to new emperors. None of that made it into Oblivion which is very sad.

Ferrule posted:

I just figured out you have never been laid.

Edgar Allen Ho posted:

There’s mods for that

Jerry Cotton posted:

Not once you're past a certain age.

AMISH FRIED PIES
Mar 6, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
so I don't pay attention to horrible politics but I had no loving idea jorp was a grandfather? he looks like he's some kid who managed to become the leader of his college's Young Republicans group by his sophomore year :psyduck:

AMISH FRIED PIES
Mar 6, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
It was actually "you insensitive clod," you insensitive clod!

AMISH FRIED PIES
Mar 6, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo

bony tony posted:

It's "little a salami", you illiterate buffoon

turn on your monitor?

AMISH FRIED PIES
Mar 6, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo

barbecue at the folks posted:

There was a GBS thread years back by someone where everyone who posted in the thread got a random new username at the whim the admin gods. I enjoy mine.

my old username (Cindy Shitbird) was from that thread!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AMISH FRIED PIES
Mar 6, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
PYF now stands for Preen Your Feathers