Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Door Frame
Dec 5, 2011

I don't know man everytime I go to the gym here there are like two huge dudes with raging high and tights snorting Nitro-tech off of each other's rock hard abs.
Where is this Slowbeef tape? I can't seem to find it despite everyone referencing it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Door Frame
Dec 5, 2011

I don't know man everytime I go to the gym here there are like two huge dudes with raging high and tights snorting Nitro-tech off of each other's rock hard abs.

Ahhhh, I didn't know that discord did that and there was no thumbnail, I assumed it was a broken link and skipped it

Less than 2 minutes in and "Seen so much combat I forgot my name" is such a thing to say to the most banal question imaginable. How did anyone think he was serious? Everyone catches a slightly bigger fish when they tell the story to strangers, but starting a conversation as Colonel Kurtz is completely deranged

The Door Frame
Dec 5, 2011

The early manga does hold up alright. I fear trying to go back to the anime

E: I think that half of the success of the anime was the episode release scheduling letting people microdose the good parts of the show without being too frustrated by padding

The Door Frame has a new favorite as of 23:09 on Mar 8, 2024

The Door Frame
Dec 5, 2011

EorayMel posted:

We here on the Something Awful Forums are very elitist and strict assholes. We pride ourselves on running one of the most entertaining and troll-free forums on the internet. This is accomplished by charging a $10 fee to filter out folks not serious about adhering to the rules, and banning those who manage to slip through and break them. We are very serious about keeping our forums clean and troll-free, so please consider your account an investment and treat it accordingly.

You jest, but...

Hadlock posted:

So,

Fine, I guess to randomly put this up to a vote, and I guess probate me over it(?) I had three IRL folks message me about how weird this was. Particularly the 18 hour part.

Um, would have been fine if it were a 6 hour probe, like you gave yourself. Totally cool. But you gave me an 18 hour probe? Not cool. Let's keep parity on these things. 6 hours is good. Literal nothingburger.vThis is the second weird probation you've given me (the first most people (4 or 5? 7 ? I lost count) disagreed with, saying you misread my post.

Not big big on mod sass but this is twice you hosed me. I am active in other subforums, also those closely tied to my work. You're actively interfering in my life. I'll stop posting in this subforum if that's what you're trying to tell me. I can't have you loving up my career when I'm asking for advice in other subforums. 6 hours is fine. Pick a lane.

I guess I could have PMd you about this. I PMd the mod about your last thing and they didn't care (to their credit they were on vacation, so they get a pass) so I'm making this public.

Not looking for a response. You are actively impacting me.

Please be advised. Thanks.

:qqsay:

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

The Door Frame
Dec 5, 2011

Hihohe posted:

Brb
Making a 6er request thread

Link?

The Door Frame
Dec 5, 2011

I have a Tau army that I can't bring myself to get rid of. I swear I'll paint it some day

The Door Frame
Dec 5, 2011

Outrail posted:

Usually I'm truck camping but if you're backcountry just take instant it's not going to kill you for a few days.

Just make sure you charge your batteries

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Door Frame
Dec 5, 2011

:vince:

God drat!