Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
:freakout: Batshit Crazy Animations :freakout:

LEATHER SHOTGUN posted:

So I was cleaning out some of my old hard drives earlier in the week and came across a set of cartoons which I remember one of my friends made waaaaay back when we were about 14.

It is the stuff of a bad trip and I was wondering if anyone else had a similar amount of lunacy educing collections?

I present to you. The Shazniks.

PopeScotttheOnly posted:

Yes, That moronic bad animation is EXACTLY LIKE A REAL BAD TRIP. Horrible lovely bad MS PAINTHINGS ANIMATION IS EXACTLY LIKE examiningrEEN who you are and where you fit in the universe and whyXIMIBO you exist and maybe youve been a horrible person. MAtbe you need to reexamine who you are and whAT YOUVE DONE. eyeballballoon

nOPE, BAD SHITTYBATTY ANIMATION IS EXACTLYU THE SAME.

i'M DONE HERE BTW, IF YOU REALLTY NEDF TO INSULT ME YOURE A JACKASS.

wEIRD CAPITALIZATION COURTOSEY OF lsd.
nice SQUILLESW
tHE ABOVE POST BROUGHT TO YOU BY lsd AND

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

PopeScotttheOnly posted:

And after that you cant win. Bitch, I hate a meme, but your arbumebnt is invalid.

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

:pumped: Cast from the Swoletopia. All you had to do was eat more food and post "ate the food today," and you somehow failed. If my Toxx was "eat more food," I would weigh loving 250lbs by June. How the gently caress do you not solve your problem when it is solved by eating some goddamn pizza?

Come back when you weigh at least 1 'dinger. :pumped:

lite_sleepr posted:

I am a waste of height at 6'3'' (1.9m) and 165lbs (~70kg). I'm a literal bean pole that looks like I should be a 14 year old Thai girl. I have a flat, non-masculine chest, skinny arms, and when I wear shorts I look like I'm riding a chicken. I have an intermediate knowledge of exercise and basic nutrition experience, but even applying that know-how I've never gained any significant muscle mass. I hope to validate what I do know about fitness, learn how to put on visible muscle mass, and dispel a pretty common myth about skinny fuckers gaining muscle.

I'm not trying to become Herculean, although my maximum weight for my height is 220lbs (99kg) so I could if I wanted to! What I want to achieve is simple: I want to look like I could stand up to a strong gust of wind, fill out my decent wardrobe, and also posses strength I think a husband and father should posses. After all, my kid might beat my rear end when he reaches his teens! Being able to fill out shirts and not have my arms mistaken as errant fabric threads would be nice, and possessing trapezius muscles that would help shrink the appearance of my gargantuan neck and head are also big plusses.

I'm confident the key to all this, aside from getting a workout program and sticking to it is eating, eating, and eating more. Not eating a whole pizza because "EATING LOTS OF poo poo PACKS OF MUSCLE!" There is no nutrition in that and I realize there is no biological pathway for fat tissue to convert to muscle tissue. That is not how muscle growth works. I can eat good lean proteins and take ONE simple whey protein supplement, and eat veggies for vitamins and good soluble fiber. Doing that should help me build muscle mass for noticeable gains, correct?

Despite knowing this and having an fully stocked gym at my disposal (being military and all), I've still never been able to add inches to my chest or arms because of that lingering, demotivating myth that ectomorphic (skinny fuckers) cannot gain muscle tissue because we are not genetically predisposed to do so. That is my biggest hang up on working out because it seems to be justified since I haven't gained any noticeable muscle mass. I've been called by some of my more muscle headed co-workers as a 'hard gainer', meaning while it is very possible for me to get bigger, because of my genes it is going to be harder. While I might not get as swole as them, I can become strong as a bull which would be fine with me.

If I were to post a workout regime that I think would work well for me in this thread, would I be able to get feedback from gym bunnies that know more than me? All I'm looking to do is gain muscle mass so I don't look like I just walked out of Dachau. Thanks, and I apologize for this short essay, but I'm taking Writing 101 so I figured, why the hell not!

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

cock hero flux posted:

it's worth remembering that koos used to be one those permabanned guys that just paid 10 dollars for every post and that his moderation of d&d is best understood as an elaborate joke

:koos: The Koos Group is a Taiwan-based pan-Asian business group involved in a vast range of industries, which include petrochemicals, electronics, cement, manufacturing, financial services and banking. :koos:

ShumWay posted:

What does having terrible haunting memories that I can rid myself of have to do with nerd superiority? Or the first paragraph you quoted, for that matter.

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

freeedr posted:

I never used the buttons nor talked about them because I’m not a fuckin narc

Midway tried to reboot it on the PlayStation 2 and it's rated 51/100 on metacritic

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

:helladid: You have 13 probations and 2 bans. You were just on probation for a month, you come back, and within a day you get probated again. 627 users have you on ignore. If you re-reg, you will only be allowed to post in the following forums: D&D/LF, Pet Island, Helldump, BYOB. If you evade this, you get permabanned. Oh and you can only post in D&D if it's an MP3 of yourself talking. Thank you! :helladid:

BeastUK posted:

My point (again) is that English does not have a vocative declension (or 'ending', in your comprehensive school terminology) and therefore is ambiguous unless proper punctuation is used. As I demonstrated. It wasn't clear that 'you jackass' was a vocative clause and not just jackass, you jackass.

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

The Voice of Labor posted:

what's destroying this country is not city kids coming up woke and respecting the humanity of other humans. no, it's city kids coming up and not experiencing the primal truth that cutting, burning, shooting, smashing and blowing stuff up are the highest pleasures

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

:egosoft: Dead Space 3: The Mighty Boot Bros :egosoft:

MadBimber posted:

welp they changed my ammo system and if you dont use my ammo system im not buying ur game

l8r shitlords

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

:byodame: Fourth time trolling in TCC. Read the forum rules. If you don't like a thread vote in a 1 and move on. Feel free to contact a moderator if you feel it is an ongoing issue. :byodame:

Paperfan posted:

who gives a poo poo.

are you seriously going to post a thread everytime a drug ring gets busted? do they post a thread in TFR everytime a gun-smuggling gang gets caught at the border?

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

Platystemon posted:

Fist‐sized rock is the original disposable weapon.

The Lone Badger posted:

Disagree. A good murderin’ rock was a valuable tool and would be kept.

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

:schotty: Warez request on first day. Sometimes he licks the feet of men wearing Tommy Cologne. :schotty:

emotional fascist posted:

hello. i am taking a statsitics class and the only way i can access the program i need to use is at the univ library. however, i would rather just do this at home on my computer. you can imagine how much the lab here stinks like tommy cologne and such. anyway, if any of you have any idea as to how i could track this down, or perhaps have a copy yourself, i would greatly appreciate it.

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

:qqpeters: Goon Meets › [Calgary] Crack addiction celebration station :qqpeters:

NOT PICTURED posted:

this thread is for me to post crap in

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

Phlegmish posted:

The what now

Prepare to enter a world "torn asunder" by timeless, unresolved conflicts -- a world of incomparable beauty, intrigue, and betrayal.

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

Subjunctive posted:

Looks like a fun game, but not a forum quote!

Here's a (funny) forum quote about a fun game, taken from The StarCraft II Zealot Zone › 1.2 Patch Discussion

V_Seven posted:

You can call me an rear end or idiot all you want but I did come here just trying to discuss something. If my words grate on you at least read them all before you tell me so. Otherwise you just come off as an rear end in a top hat when to me and I will say when I make my inevitable and long winded reply.

EVERYTHING I SAID ABOUT WHY IT HELPS WITH CURRENT BALANCE HAS IN NO WAY SHAPE OR FORM BEEN SOMETHING ALONG THE LINES OF PLEASE BLIZZARD REVERT THIS CHANGE IT BREAKS THE GAME HERES WHY.

EVERYTHING I SAID ABOUT WHY IT HELPS WITH THE CURRENT BALANCE WAS TO BRING TO LIGHT A SPECIFIC ISSUE THAT IS NOW GOING TO NEED TO BE ADDRESSED THAT DID NOT EFFECT BALANCE BEFORE IN HIGH LEVEL GAMES BECAUSE ZERG/TOSS SIMPLY DID NOT DO WHAT EVERYONE IS SAYING SHOULD BE DOABLE.

This is called talking things out to provide mutual enlightenment.

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

:smug: i ownefd u all :smug:

FAKEPOST POLICE posted:

gently caress YOU

your friend BEST ADMIN EVER

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

:gaz: cause at 5 o’clock they take me to the gallows pole :gaz:

Zanno posted:

the sands of time for me are running low :(

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

:ccp: Don't say "LOL", use correct punctuation, overall please type and communicate like an adult. User loses posting privileges for 1 week. :ccp:

TheQuagmire posted:

Not extremely overestimating how the GUI is user friendly since its mostly catered to tablets and possibly the new xbox..., but most people aren't the types to use the new overlay over the basic desktop, and honestly it feels a lot like the windows 7 starter edition. Since not having a start menu which is like the main Hub for Windows is gone its pretty painful at first.. (I only bring it up because I remember how the windows 7 starter edition lacked the ability to do something as simple as change the desktop background picture).

I honestly haven't done too much research into Windows 8, or its editions... that's if it has more than one. Could be a incentive for Microsoft to release a Premium version of Windows 8 with a Start button LOL. That would make me laugh quite well.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

:si: The parts-picking thread makes you really angry, so maybe you shouldn't participate in it anymore! :si:

TheQuagmire posted:

Clearly my over clock on the CPU is not just based on playing games strictly. I have other jobs that require that extra juice that makes a difference at the end of the day for me personally.

I didn't expect this level of biased losers in this thread trying to shove their stupid opinions down my throat on how I should be gaming on my computer. It's personal preference that I enjoy lower resolutions. My reasons behind why I choose to play on those said resolutions cater to my play styles period. So do me a favor and just shut the gently caress up about how amazing it is to play games on high resolutions.

There's Pro's and Con's to every resolution, but because a lot of you are aren't acting like brotherly goons helping other goons in need. Instead acting like some douche bags that think they know everything. Get the gently caress off your high horses, and smell the piss. It's covered all over you.

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

Laserjet 4P posted:

Agent (7)47

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

:pipe: Beware of skin cancer :pipe:

skincancerawareness posted:

1 in 5 Americans will get skin cancer in their lifetime. My buddy, only 30, was luckily diagnosed early...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_E1xDA9rEKc

be safe, use sunscreen, and check yourself out.

Bonus:

reflir posted:

Unfunny gimmick or gay rear end viral marketer I don't care go away you useless gently caress.

skincancerawareness posted:

chill out. Skin cancer is not cool.

Knockknees posted:

Don't worry OP, there is a low incidence of sun exposure behaviors in this forum.

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

Eric the Mauve posted:

I remember Orel Hershiser seeming like a really good pitching coach, for a guy who hated being a pitching coach.

Kevlar v2.0 posted:

I'm no linguist but doesn't Hershiser basically mean. "Mr. poo poo" in German?

euphronius posted:

It does sound like Herr Scheißer somewhat

euphronius posted:

It means “deer-maker “ or “deer-doer” or “deerer”

zoux posted:

Deer.....deerfucker!

elentar posted:

It’s no Bastian Schweinsteiger, that’s for sure

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

:shitman: People post lovely threads :shitman:

Sad Gnome posted:

This is not a thread, this is a statement. And yes I am aware that this is a lovely thread

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

:weiner: HOT DEAL LADIES: MY PANTS, HALF OFF :weiner:

Barry from EastEnders posted:

:quagmire: ACT NOW, QUANTITIES LIMITED! :quagmire:

:ccb:

(I'd like the honor of being one of the few people banned from coupons)

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

:lolrudy: If you went up to someone on the street and told them "hey I'm a moderator on somethingawful.com," they would be far from impressed. In fact, they'd probably go tell their freinds how much of a loving loser you are. :lolrudy:

the_good_life posted:

I know this will probably be deleted quick and may lead to my banning but frankly I don't even care at this point. The people who ran NMP3s absolutely disgust me and I have some things I need to get off my chest.

Let's start from the beginning. I pay 10 bucks to join the forum, and head over to NMP3s to get me some free music. Not saying it is my right to have free music, but since I paid my 10 bucks I feel as though I had just the same right as anyone else. Somebody on there has just put up an album but Medeski, Martin, and Wood and want to thank him becuase I really had wanted that album. On the bottom of the screen, there are two options, "reply" and "post." Being totally new to these forums, I clicked post and accidently made a new thread. I immediately edited the post saying oops I made a newbie mistake. Despite this, I got over 20 comments telling me how much of an idiot I am and got put on probation. Real great people eh?

Following this, I immediately began noticing other things about the people at NMP3s. They remind me of some older totalitarian governments. They can say/do whatever they want, but if you make one little mistake or speak out against them, bam you're banned, consider your money wasted. I know the response to this will be "well it's their forum and they are helping you get free music so they can do whatever they want." And the answer to this is yes, they can, but morally, it is still wrong. Just becuase you have something to offer me does not mean I will stand for you being a total rear end in a top hat to me. I do not order a magazine subscription and expect them to start insulting me after the first couple issues, and then when I complain about this have them tell me shut up or we will cancel your subscription. That is just wrong. The type of governments that they remind me of were found to be in total defiance of all morals hundreds of years ago.

I lived with this, though, and never spoke out against them. I did, however, witness tons of my peers on the forums banned for small things such as pasting in one of their "moderator only" forums, instead of just deleting the post, telling them not to to it again, and moving on. I also saw a few posts in which they were put in their place for being assholes. These posts did not last more than a few minutes, and lead to the quick banning of the member who posted it. Those of us who could see the wrong in this endeavor were dropping like flies.

I kept quiet all the way till the end. I even contibuted tons of music. I think a total of 15 different things to the list. Most of which were request fills. All of which were things I know had not been previously added to the file servers. When it came time to invite people to their new location, I recieved no invitation. The told us that even those who had contributed just a little would be invited over. Apparently my large contributions did not meet this requirement. I did not even recieve a simple explanation for my snubbing. I just got the cold shoulder for no apparent reason.

It was at this point I realized I had wasted my money. Yes I did enjoy reading some of the things featured in this forum, but I came for the music. All I had gotten was pissed off several times, and some music I could have gotten elsewhere. I came becuase I liked the idea of a community of music fans sharing their favorite artists with others. It's alot better than typing a band or song into a search window. This was ruined for me ut the moderators on their power trip. I hope they read this so maybe, just maybe, they will come off their pedestal and realize moderator on an internet message board gives them no power or respect in real life. If you went up to someone on the street and told them "hey I'm a moderator on somethingawful.com," they would be far from impressed. In fact, they'd probably go tell their freinds how much of a loving loser you are.

In closing, I know their are some people on these formus who are not assholes, and I am sure most of the moderators here are not bad people, so don't take what I said about the ones from NMP3s as an insult. It is, as the post topic says, a rant.

Also, I know this will probably be deleted and I will probably be banned, but that doesn't bother me. I don't want to be here anymore, it just reminds me of how screwed over I was by NMP3s. Also, I am a university student, so my IP address changes every time I turn my computer on, so pretty much you can't get rid of me as long as I'm willing to pay another 10 bucks. So, I wish you all a good day, and I thank you for reading this far.

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

:nurgle: im smarter than you :nurgle:

rekka_tenma posted:

i know the answers to the questions you have asked and science cant explain. I also know the real answers to questions that science pretends to answer for you.

ask me

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

:trumpdrugs: Searching. Archives. Wasting our precious time. :trumpdrugs:

pdizzle posted:

Well I can see this is just turning out to be one big pile on Dizzle party.

I am not that bad of a person, and yes $20 bucks is very important to me and that is how much I paid.

But from what I can read you people dont give a flyin leap if someones satisfied with the money they put up for it. I know I know I know SHUT THE gently caress UP!

Thought this was a place were really cool people hung out made each other laugh and that was that. I was wrong.

Nope not gettin EMO just makin a statement, but everyone here just wants to hop on me for basically nothing.

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

Squares are just clustered triangles :catbert:

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

:smithmouth: I'm a looser :smithmouth:

GoddessofSnark posted:

I'm at a party...

and I'm on SA...

But it wasn't my idea to go here, I swear...

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

:commcbg: <Strickland Propane> GOD WAGON COMING THROUGH BEEP BEEP [US-PVP-H-Anub'Arak :commcbg:

Powerslave posted:

Oh boy, probated on an internet forum!

And maybe it's a sign that alot of people filter out from goon guilds due to how most have a lack of basic social skills, (normal goons), enjoy your minimum wage call center job though, WoW must be your escape.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

gleep gloop posted:

Talking with some kool dudes last night reminded me of a fantastic story of idiocy.

My first time in Afghanistan our hooch was next to a really rowdy group of guys. Often times they would go out on missions and bring back souvenirs, old pistols, clothes, stuff like that. Well one day they brought back a monkey. They wanted to teach it to smoke and dip and be like movie monkey I guess. It was kind of mean but cool for a few days. Well some stuff comes up and they had to go out on a mission for a few days and we were busy sitting in our launchers farting and goofing off for about the same.

So everything quiets down and we get back to our hooches. They go into theirs and it's a god damned disaster. This monkey freaked the gently caress out since they locked the poor thing in the hooch. It poo poo on and in EVERYTHING! Pillows, beds, the floor, in the fridge, in bags, loving everything. It chewed up wires and smashed their TVs and game systems, tore up photos and ate all their snacks. It ripped open cases of water, gatorade, and protein powder making this impossible to clean up slurry. We think it also got into their go fast workout stuff (Noxplode, Jack3d and the like) with either set off it's rampage or gave it the motivation to keep on destroying.

They decide the monkey has to go and the next day take it and drop it off a few miles from the FOB. A couple days go back and Monkey found his way back to the FOB. Monkey was mad as a mother fucker and started attacking people. Where does the idiot part come in? One guy tried to kill the monkey, and I can't blame him since it was a violent little fucker and probably had rabies. He missed his first shot and blasted his buddy in the leg. The guys leg was so jacked up he had to get airlifted to Germany and lost his foot.

EBB posted:

The Aristocrats.