Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Deep Glove Bruno
Sep 4, 2015

yung swamp thang
(heavy limerick accent) you'll bring nottin but trouble asking questions about da clowns eatin hotdogs tread round here boy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Deep Glove Bruno
Sep 4, 2015

yung swamp thang
let the doorknob hit you
where the good lord split you

Deep Glove Bruno
Sep 4, 2015

yung swamp thang

Splicer posted:

PS the DIzzy franchise has some quality games in it if "insane adventure game logic" is your cup of tea.

and if you're ok with games whose data cassettes were exclusively manufactured by prisoners of the khmer rouge at the request of the british developers

Deep Glove Bruno
Sep 4, 2015

yung swamp thang
apparently dizzy is a lovely tipper too and NEVER flushes when using other people's toilets. dunno what that says about the national character of the brits, but maybe it warrants some self examination

Deep Glove Bruno
Sep 4, 2015

yung swamp thang
and in one game dizzy stops platforming and responding to any input, turns to the fourth wall and recites a pro-interhamwe monologue script from radio mille collines during the rwandan genocide, adding at the end "this is what all british people think"

Deep Glove Bruno
Sep 4, 2015

yung swamp thang
drat actually i feel bad for slandering dizzy. that guy's sonic thread cry for help has made me feel guilty. not for slandering brits generally, just dizzy

Deep Glove Bruno
Sep 4, 2015

yung swamp thang

Zulily Zoetrope posted:

Cowards. I can assure you that everyone who refuses to own their own death threats ITT will not live to see the year 2102.

if you aren't regularly typing the words "this is a real, legally actionable threat" what's your life even like?

Deep Glove Bruno
Sep 4, 2015

yung swamp thang
Banned4Truth

Deep Glove Bruno
Sep 4, 2015

yung swamp thang
"I used to grab honeys by they neck, piss on they eyebrows
Open up they rear end to throw the bomb up they rectum - BOOM
Blew them panties out the room
Emergency, emergency, it's a urgency
Her rear end in a top hat's outta order, her stomach ain't workin' B
The doctor there with penicillin for her butt hairs"

Sun Tzu and Tim Dog, Bizarre

I think there's a lesson in this for all of us, on and off the battlefield

Deep Glove Bruno
Sep 4, 2015

yung swamp thang

Malachite_Dragon posted:

Regardless of whether they're doing a bit or not, as a devout drinker of coffee myself: get a fuckin' grip, holy poo poo it is *not* that big a deal what someone else drinks.

you gotta have principles.

Deep Glove Bruno
Sep 4, 2015

yung swamp thang
i read all my children's books in the ORIGINAL Japanese

Deep Glove Bruno
Sep 4, 2015

yung swamp thang
lotta fake rear end clowns these days... just regular people dressed as clowns. frankly hosed up we still allow it

Deep Glove Bruno
Sep 4, 2015

yung swamp thang

Ghost Leviathan posted:

There was a photo of the shooter's apartment having a bigass Yakub picture hanging on the wall.

are you serious? this makes me think it's some false flag "blacks rule" poo poo. what hotep would have a poster of the nefarious nubian who created the white race and thus all the world's problems? like he's a huge fan of dr. yakub? what?

Deep Glove Bruno
Sep 4, 2015

yung swamp thang
i want a taschen-level quality coffee table book of cops proudly posing by their lovely busts. here's eight officers from Nebraska huddled around a folding table with $17.36, a tomato knife and a freezer bag full of stems. here's the captain and his top men grinning like baboons at their contraband haul of some bandanas, a tre-bag from the 90s, and some loose off brand ziplocs. thank god they turned out the whole force in Butte to get those loose cigs off the street before some psycho tried to sell them.

Deep Glove Bruno
Sep 4, 2015

yung swamp thang

Pirate Radar posted:

Typing without capitalization is shorthand for being on a computer instead of mobile where it autocapitalizes for you.

for me it's the opposite. i turned all that poo poo off on my phone, except spelling. can't remember why exactly but i guess it sucked and often capitalized stuff i didn't want.
but the cypher is close to complete because on my old rear end computer left shift key now works like 15% of the time. soon my degradation will be complete

Deep Glove Bruno
Sep 4, 2015

yung swamp thang

EorayMel posted:

:healthy: More shitposting. :healthy:

free this guy

e: pitiful snype. I'm too lazy to figure out how to quote that dude but I'm referring to the guy saying his dick is too fat and needs to lose weight

Deep Glove Bruno
Sep 4, 2015

yung swamp thang

Baron von Eevl posted:

Apparently they were a Dare rereg, the creepy stalker who bought dozens (hundreds?) of accounts and may or may not have been convicted of rape.
https://forums.somethingawful.com/dictionary.php?act=3&topicid=2565

Sad! Many such cases!

Deep Glove Bruno
Sep 4, 2015

yung swamp thang
i got a free av from a giveaway thread, it was bruce willis with a ball gag torture scene from pulp fiction, and got shamed for it so much i ponied up for this one

Deep Glove Bruno
Sep 4, 2015

yung swamp thang

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

Aw no I made that Bruce Willis animated av for you, sorry it didn't work out :(

tbh it lasted a long time! but when the rap/r&b subforum appeared they all kept ripping on it for some reason. rap fans not anal fishing fans i guess

fake edit: leaving that autocorrect masterpiece
real edit: i appreciated your work snowglobe

Deep Glove Bruno has a new favorite as of 10:35 on Aug 15, 2022

Deep Glove Bruno
Sep 4, 2015

yung swamp thang
I never thought I'd be saying this but I support those mods in their petty rear end ban in this case. That pizza is hosed

Deep Glove Bruno
Sep 4, 2015

yung swamp thang
bethesda guy is depressing because his history-spanning conspiracy wherein he claims to have written the king james bible boils down "all my favorite games were MY idea".

like wow man you invented fallout that's crazy. you sure you're not jesus or something more interesting

Deep Glove Bruno
Sep 4, 2015

yung swamp thang

Carthag Tuek posted:

I regularly see 18th century priests write poo poo like 12te 9br for the 12th of November

where are you seeing these priests? are they with you now?

Deep Glove Bruno
Sep 4, 2015

yung swamp thang
Stephen A. Smith: See, to me that's preposterous. Danske sprogproblemer, things of this nature

Deep Glove Bruno
Sep 4, 2015

yung swamp thang

PERMACAV 50 posted:

Christ this is a flashback, I used to post on Ruthless and was active on there a bit after that time. CosmicStarGoat (OP of that thread) was some boomer shithead and everyone on there was so goddamned creepy about women/obsessed with the "no girls in our fort" idea they instituted a "no more female members" rule (there were never more than like fifteen active posters at any one time).

i vaguely remember as a teenager i liked the reviews on the site, but the forums seemed like the 3-5 writers and their 3-5 friends and that's it. L Ron Mexico still is funny on twitter

Deep Glove Bruno
Sep 4, 2015

yung swamp thang
On December 18, 1996, the Oakland Unified School District in California passed a controversial resolution recognizing the legitimacy of Lesbianics

Deep Glove Bruno
Sep 4, 2015

yung swamp thang
Plenty of new cassettes being made to the point where it's not getting anybody any gimmick publicity. It's weird but makes sense if you aren't thinking solely of convenience.

Yes, people in 2023 don't buy physical music of any kind for convenience, and most likely not for fidelity, but it supports the artist more than streaming the album for like 10,000 years, doesn't depend on the internet and some tech company and your credit card autopayment to exist, and can sit on your bookshelf forever as a little thing with art on it too.

Deep Glove Bruno
Sep 4, 2015

yung swamp thang

Paladinus posted:

A couple of weirdos sent them PMs, asking to be in the band, trying to find where they lived, etc.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qwqONPxMy88

Deep Glove Bruno
Sep 4, 2015

yung swamp thang
(mf doom voice) once ran a d&d module, "midgets into crunk"

Deep Glove Bruno
Sep 4, 2015

yung swamp thang

zedprime posted:

There is a discontinuity in reality that a krautrock act never really played in a PAPR. Really a missed opportunity for Kraftwerk's Radiactivat.

i knew a guy who cut the mic out of a pay phone handset and installed it in a gas mask for live performances. same guy put guitar pickups on a rake i think.

apparently the trick for not sounding TOO muffled is airflow though so not ideal for infection control while performing krautrock

Deep Glove Bruno
Sep 4, 2015

yung swamp thang

Chubby Henparty posted:

the swelling is probably a staff infection

(naomi wolf voice) no! no!!

Deep Glove Bruno
Sep 4, 2015

yung swamp thang
where's Mr. T when you need him

Deep Glove Bruno
Sep 4, 2015

yung swamp thang

Subjunctive posted:

The original <blink> tag was implemented to meet the US military standard for, well, blinking so that it wouldn’t be dangerous to anyone.

Having to download the whole video and scan it for large changes in contrast/brightness before displaying sounds like a lot of work, and so annoying that nobody would use it.

they do that for everything that airs on commercial tv and streaming, there's a device that measures luminance changes over time that you have to put your material through before it's finalized

Deep Glove Bruno
Sep 4, 2015

yung swamp thang

Carthag Tuek posted:

what is the charge? observing a homosexual necrophiliac mallard?

this.... is democracy manifest

Deep Glove Bruno
Sep 4, 2015

yung swamp thang
read a history book. it was "like he was riding a space hopper"

Deep Glove Bruno
Sep 4, 2015

yung swamp thang
"high breasts" are in fact venom sacs that grow on the neck. this is knowledge the forums lost when they banned the lamia guy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Deep Glove Bruno
Sep 4, 2015

yung swamp thang

Baron von Eevl posted:

A friend of mine played with Copeland once, he was a tremendous rear end in a top hat.

then why are you friends with him