Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
The loose design of OPs rear end and the gridlock of jagged uneven teeth in his lopsided pock of a mouth are exceptionally poor designs WRT their primary function of pleasing dog penises.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
I would just like to remind OP that his exceptionally dry and fissured anal and oral cavities are really doing terribly at their sole purpose on this earth and that as a result many retrievers, German shepherds, labradoodles and weiner (lol) dogs are going home from their late night carousements with horribly painful cases of the old blueballs.

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

therattle posted:

Have you spoken to a healthcare professional about your interest in bestiality?

More to the point, have you been speaking to my proctologist?

I am a healthcare professional beyotch

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
Weird American bathrooms are entirely built around the idea that someone will try to destroy them. The main reason you don't see doors in some places is that those same places have people who routinely tear off stall doors, or did when the building was designed.

This is why op drinks urine and eats doodie.

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

AwwJeah posted:

Speaking of weird bathroom stall poo poo, my old high school removed the privacy doors for the men's sit-down toilets after a kid was caught jerkin it in there. Mind you, he was caught while the doors were still up so I don't know what removing them could possibly have accomplished. Thank God I never once had to poop while I was in public school.

You have to have a space in your school where the guys can jerk it. Prohibiting the schooljerk is going to lead directly to stabbings and rapes after some chick in gym class doesn't wear panties and some guy just had a 69 minute long session of flashes and angled stares after not having jerked it for two days at home because his parents still have his little brother in his room on a bunkbed.

Ye, the jo booth is necessary to the education of the children.

Also ye, lmao @ u if you think every surface of every public building hasn't been dashed with the cum of growing boys from the waist down and/or that the drain installed in the floor of public toilets isn't there specifically to move the liters of stinky cum spilt there every time spring skirt season begins.

raton fucked around with this message at 16:25 on Nov 6, 2015

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Nubile Hillock posted:

I wouldn't mind paying more taxes to get rid of every 4 way stop there is. In NZ they've figured out a brilliant solution to 4 way stops if there aren't any roundabouts. The more 'major' route gets right of way and the other connecting roads only get yields.

It was like this in the US in the old days but we learned that the societal cost of the constant fatal car wrecks wasn't worth the convenience.

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
I am not a big fan of the way Android answers calls and manages snooze vs silence alarm clock. You have to press in the middle of a circle and then two equally weighted icons (one of which your thumb is now obscuring) have to be slid to: one being the default option you want the other being the opposite of that. It used to be one big green icon in the middle for the thing you want and one small red icon in a corner for the other option.

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

D C posted:

In Canada Chip Cards came out in the last 5 years or so.

Prior, it was swipe card, instantly select Checking or Savings, instantly type PIN, then APPROVED and go.

Now with Chip and Pin:

Insert card, processing, checking or savings? processing, Insert PIN processing, authorizing, PIN OKAY DO NOT REMOVE CARD, authorizing. Remove Card.

It triples/quadruples the time you spend waiting at the machine.

It's more than that because the old people in line in front of you can't handle it and keep trying to swipe the chip as they get more and more angry and start shaking and yelling at the clerk.

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

criscodisco posted:

I haven't had a ton of trouble with the chip cards, since in my area so far only Trader Joe's and CVS have them hooked up.

I do constantly get aggravated at the card readers at Walmart and Speedway, though. Typically, you swipe, and the reader should ask you if you want credit or debit. Except at Walmart and Speedway, where you have to wait until it asks for your PIN, then hit the red "cancel" button, and choose credit.

It just seems like a needlessly confusing setup. I like using credit because it doesn't affect the daily withdrawal limit imposed by most banks, but debit does. Sometimes I want to buy some pot and need to hit the atm, and my bank only lets you have a total of $500 withdrawn between atm transactions and debit purchases a day.

Debit incurs less fees and is harder to charge back so vendors prefer it.

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

HAmbONE posted:

Sorry for the crap pic

Refrigerators that have fruit/vegetable crisper drawers at the bottom of the fridge. The bottom of the fridge is where you store raw meat. It is the only place you should store raw meat in any type of refrigerator. They are an odd shape that does not accommodate large butcher wrapped packs of raw meat.

This is so loving stupid and I saw it in a new model while appliance shopping.

edit: grammar

In a commercial kitchen with a ton of food and cheap wire shelves in the freezer meat on the bottom makes a difference, at home with like two pieces of meat and solid shelves who cares.

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

thathonkey posted:

What is the best designed big city?

NYC has some planning but not so much that it ruins the place.

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

naem posted:

I miss how in newt York everyone knows how to use a sidewalk:

-there are two clear lanes of 'traffic' in each direction
-there is a fast and a slow lane so everyone walks at a steady comfortable speed of their choosing
-people entering or leaving stores wait and merge with 'traffic' exactly like cars on the street
-no one ever stops in the middle of 'traffic' because that would block the million other people walking which would be weird and bad

In SF where I now live:
-half the population are just visiting and they want to stop and gawk at everything when you are trying to get to work
-people walk in groups that block entire sidewalks and look confused when you walk at a different speed
-entering and exiting stores without looking and being completely confused that there are people walking forward in a straight line from point A to point B on the sidewalk already who they have now bumped into
-'special interest groups' such as 'tiny adorable 500 year old Asian grandma's and 'guys wearing an expensive fancy person outfit such as an expensive sweater with a shirt collar showing' expect deferential treatment and get very sad/perturbed when they can't walk completely against traffic and 5000 people don't all get out of their way so they can walk diagonally and stop suddenly for no reason
-insane filthy homeless guys ramming into people and screaming obscenities nonstop who get super super scared if you respond "no how about gently caress YOU rear end in a top hat"
-not being able to scream "gently caress you" in a jovial manner without terrifying people since in New York that just means hello

SF barely counts as a city and the people that live there know it but instead of just admitting to it their put their fingers in their ears and start screaming about their rent.

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
I have not entered a pin anywhere but a bank and have not signed my real signature for like 16 years now, the backs of my cards say "See ID" and maybe one in twenty clerks asks whereupon I say "Thanks for asking" and show my ID. Soon though the card companies and the merchants will agree on some gently caress laws so that I have to then a blackhat Chinese national botnet will steal all of my info and I will spend years fighting fake charges it'll be great.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
You know that we had NFC cards before you and we pretty much rejected them, right? That's part of the reason we didn't have chip cards for so long, the techno half assumed we'd just skip over those and go to NFC. Turns out however that people rightly don't trust them and don't like them and won't use them.

Also most Americans have more than one card in their wallet unlike you bogans so there's no "wave your wallet" possible, you still have to dig the card out.

• Locked thread