Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Necc0
Jun 30, 2005

by exmarx
Broken Cake
so check it out you know how I was looking for gigs on Craigslist? there's this dude who's gonna pay me money to simply reroute packages for him! I dunno man I don't think he's very smart for paying me to do this lol all I'm doing is taking the package he sends, opening it up and shipping whatever's inside to somewhere else. he's paying me like five bucks a package too he's definitely not good with money. haha yeah can't believe it either right? just got my lucky break

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Necc0
Jun 30, 2005

by exmarx
Broken Cake
man hopefully my boss realizes i'm underpaid during review this year. i could really use a raise :/

Necc0
Jun 30, 2005

by exmarx
Broken Cake
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=469cPIB3paA&t=5s

Necc0
Jun 30, 2005

by exmarx
Broken Cake
wait- you don't have any roommates?

Necc0
Jun 30, 2005

by exmarx
Broken Cake

Valeyard posted:

I wish I only had 5 figgy debt, alas my private BS CS (top 50)

Necc0
Jun 30, 2005

by exmarx
Broken Cake
*leans in close and whipsers* i can barely pay my finance charges! :D :D :D *flips burger*

Necc0
Jun 30, 2005

by exmarx
Broken Cake
so what did you vote for for the christmas party? the italian lunch was pretty tempting but i'm not gonna lie it's been a while since i've been bowling and that sounded like a lot of fun.

Necc0
Jun 30, 2005

by exmarx
Broken Cake

Necc0
Jun 30, 2005

by exmarx
Broken Cake
I think I'm just gonna bite the bullet and move in with my girlfriend. I know she lives in the next city so my commute is gonna be an hour and a half each way but we've been dating for three months now and have had some real good chemistry going when we've gotten to see each other. it's that or take a chance with a craigslist roommate and ha- yeah right. just wish my roommate would consider having his girlfriend move in but heh *hand gestures whip* am I right??

Necc0
Jun 30, 2005

by exmarx
Broken Cake
Live, Laugh, Love :D💃🏼

Necc0
Jun 30, 2005

by exmarx
Broken Cake
hey so could you teach me how to code or maybe somewhere where I could teach myself? really think I'm ready to change things up. I could pay you, of course. well- I think maybe it'd be easier if I brought food maybe? my wife makes some real good lasagna I could bring that

Necc0
Jun 30, 2005

by exmarx
Broken Cake
lmao what? throw out my tae-bo movies? get the gently caress out of here

Necc0
Jun 30, 2005

by exmarx
Broken Cake

Dislike button posted:

I don't have an American Express card

heh i don't even have ANY credit cards. credit is a scam, idiot. just use your debit card for everything. haven't you heard of 'don't spend money you don't have?' i know that's a tough concept for someone with a credit card but just try it out for once.

Necc0
Jun 30, 2005

by exmarx
Broken Cake
haha you're pretty funny. what were you quoting just now? I know it wasn't South Park or family guy

Necc0
Jun 30, 2005

by exmarx
Broken Cake

bump_fn posted:

gosh this printer is heavy but it'll be worth it :unsmith:

Necc0
Jun 30, 2005

by exmarx
Broken Cake

Smythe posted:

i suffer from a chronic but treatable condition because i can't afford not only the surgery, but the recovery time. i need to maintain my employment to provide for my dependents, including my own mother who suffers from early onset dementia and my developmentally disabled adult son. i used to make a little extra cash on the weekends working for a moving company, schlepping boxes and stuff for college students - but i threw my back out so now I can't do that. Along with my something, not sure what, torn something in knee I can't do that anymore. Overall, I wish I could get it fixed and make some more money again, but I can't. I tightened our collective belts years ago when I first got hurt and I've never been able to let in some slack. It gets harder every year, but I love my family. I love them. I will, would, and have - do everything for them. Some morning, I'm so sore from the unending chores. From changing my mothers bed pan. From physically restraining my strong, like his father, son. Some days at work, my wrists and fingers hurt so bad from the RSI that I just let my arms hang limp at my sides and I can feel the pain draining out of my fingers. SOmetimes, I imagine that if I could let some of the bad poisoned blood run from my fingertips the blood would take the pain with it and I would be free. I know that's not the case. I know I must endure. Because I love my family.

hey have you thought about driving for uber? I've been reading this article in wired and they seem like just the thing. I'm probably getting ahead of myself here but you may end up quitting your job to work for this startup full time. they're crazy awesome. you're not gonna believe an opportunity like this is even possible nowadays let me send you a link

Necc0
Jun 30, 2005

by exmarx
Broken Cake

Necc0
Jun 30, 2005

by exmarx
Broken Cake

lol

Necc0
Jun 30, 2005

by exmarx
Broken Cake
man ever notice that when one gas station raises their prices all the other ones just SOMEHOW know to raise theirs as well? what a fuckin racket i tell you what

Necc0
Jun 30, 2005

by exmarx
Broken Cake

bradzilla posted:

I get a half hour for the work holiday party. I love my job. :)

so actually about that- it looks like we've got the bowling alley reserved from 2 to 4 PM. do we need to go back to the office when we're done? I'm not sure Allan said to ask you

Necc0
Jun 30, 2005

by exmarx
Broken Cake
oh nice- a crockpot

Necc0
Jun 30, 2005

by exmarx
Broken Cake

i should get some security cameras

Necc0
Jun 30, 2005

by exmarx
Broken Cake
so what was the scam and is there still a way for me to get in on it?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Necc0
Jun 30, 2005

by exmarx
Broken Cake

:hehe:

• Locked thread