Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fish of hemp
Apr 1, 2011

A friendly little mouse!

Ligur posted:

this is WTF, what sort of problem do you have with someone voting say green then kok than tf then spagettimonsteri and why on EARTH is it such a tough thing? why would someone make up something like that is completely beyond me...

Well, this may come as a surprise to you, but sometimes, on the internet, people lie. Yeah they do. Shocking, right?

And I've watched racists on the net quite some time and this is something they usually tell

Usual internet racist posted:

Once I was a leftist/green voter/multiculturalist like you/your mother/your cousin/your cool friend. Then once it hit me. I discovered the TRUTH. I found/they showed me/this valiant man in the street gave me brochure about these statistics about [ethnic group here] and their crimerate/religion/sexual deviations! I tried to argued with that but I couldn't! Because it was the TRUTH! At that moment I stopped being a leftist/green voter/multiculturalist and realised that [ethnic group here] is destroying our way of life! They must be stopped! And we can do it only by [instigating race war and destroying our opponents! Future belongs to our white children! Sieg Heil!]*

*this part optional

Most famously this was used by Jussi Halla-aho and this is mentioned in the Suomen Sisu history suomensisu.fi/Sisu-historiikki.pdf , page 37

quote:

Jussi Halla-ahon tie maan johtavaksi monikulttuurisuuskriittiseksi nettikolumnistiksi alkoi
alkuvuodesta 2000, jolloin hän löysi tiensä Suomen Sisun keskustelusivuille. Muilla
tuonaikaisilla kansallismielisillä Internet-sivuilla surffailtuaan Halla-ahon negatiiviset
käsitykset kansallismielisistä olivat vain vahvistuneet ja Sisun hän aluksi odotti edustavan
median luomia stereotypioita siinä missä muutkin kansallismieliset järjestöt, joihin hän oli
Internetissä törmännyt. Alkaessaan kirjoittaa Sisun keskustelusivuille nimimerkillä Jussi,
Halla-aho odotti pääsevänsä haukkumaan tyhmiä rasisteja, mutta keskustelun taso yllättikin
uuden kirjoittajan. Eri kirjoittajien maahanmuutosta ja monikulttuurisuudesta esittämät
kannanotot olivat järkeviä ja hyvin perusteltuja ja käyty keskustelu herätti Halla-ahon
huomaamaan minkälaisia epäkohtia kyseisiin asioihin todellisuudessa liittyi.
Herjauksia ja erilaisia monikulttuurisuusjulistuksia sivuille heittelevät kirjoittajat, jotka eivät
edes halua keskustella asioista, ovat tuttuja vierailijoita Sisun keskustelusivuilla.
Keskustelusivuilla käy myös lähtökohtaisesti Sisua vastustavia henkilöitä, jotka ovat
kuitenkin valmiita keskustelemaan ja tarpeen vaatiessa muuttamaan mielipiteitään. Halla-aho
kuului ennemminkin tähän jälkimmäiseen joukkoon, vaikkei minkäänlaisesta
vakaumuksellisesta monikulttuurisuuden kannattajasta ollutkaan kysymys. Kyseiset asiat eivät
vain olleet häntä erityisesti kiinnostaneet ennen kuin Sisun keskustelusivuilla käyty ajatustenvaihto herätti hänet ajattelemaan asioita uudesta näkökulmasta.
Huomattuaan Suomen Sisun olevan hyvällä asialla Halla-aho liittyi pian järjestön jäseneksi.
Seuraavaksi tie vei keskiviikkokerhoon katsomaan millaista sakkia sisulaiset oikeasti olivat,
eivätkä sisulaiset vastanneet median kielteisiä stereotypioilta. Halla-ahosta tulikin aktiivinen
sisulainen, ja hänet on sittemmin valittu pariinkin otteeseen järjestön hallitukseen. Perinteisen
järjestötoiminnan sijaan Halla-ahoa on kuitenkin kiinnostanut enemmän vaikuttaminen muin
keinoilla, kuten kirjoittamalla.

So Jussi just happened to visit the infamous SS-forum and didn't have a single racist idea in his head. Quite the opposite, he was waiting to get to mock some dumb racists. But those antimulticulturalists were so good at debating him, an university post grad, that he just had to give up to their view. And ever since he has been a staunch antimulticulturalist.

But on this interview http://www.hs.fi/kuukausiliite/a1396404824103 all above has been forgotten. Now Jussi has always hated left, Soviet Union and has always had right leanings. No mention of that faithful visit to the Suomen Sisu. After all he is an mp now. He doesn't need to bow down to hommafoorumi people anymore and he doesn't need to have that facade anymore. And neither need you, Ligur. You can freely be what you want to be.

OhYeah posted:

I should have thought the issue is obvious: a minority of people commiting the majority of crimes. You don't see that as a problem?

Well majority of the crimes is done by majority.

OhYeah posted:

And who the gently caress says people turn a blind eye to rape when it's done by locals? What the gently caress, where does the ever happen?

Well have you ever heard katupartio before these new voks? White people did rapes before that but where were the conserned citizens?

But once again, we are just retreading old conversations and doing the same lines over and over again. Is this the only thing you people think about?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fish of hemp
Apr 1, 2011

A friendly little mouse!
TORILLA TAVATAAN!

WE'LL ALL SPELL AT THE MARKET!

Fish of hemp
Apr 1, 2011

A friendly little mouse!

OhYeah posted:

Can you care to explain what you mean by this? Because it makes no sense. The majority of crimes of a certain nature are committed by people of a certain, non-native background. That's the gist of it. You can't argue with facts, but you can ignore them, I guess.

What I wrote. Majority of the crimes are made by the ethnic majority.

OhYeah posted:

However, experience so far has shown that the politicians and the justice system is unwilling to deal with the problem with the same determination when it comes to immigrants or refugees lest they are labelled "racist". People don't trust their leaders because they have demonstrated that being perceived as "not racist" is more important to them than fighting a substantial societal problem.

I see you have been told the TRUTH about things. Where did you found it? Hommafoorumi, Helsingin Sanomat comments or did Ligur sent you PM?

Fish of hemp
Apr 1, 2011

A friendly little mouse!

Left-handed lute posted:

Nowadays your political views are an extension to your personality. No wonder people in here get upset.

When were the golden days when they weren't?

Fish of hemp
Apr 1, 2011

A friendly little mouse!

OhYeah posted:

Depends which country you are speaking about.

So when you're talking about crime rates of Finland, you are not actually talking about crime rates of Finland.

I'm beginning to think that you don't actually want to talk about things that are happening, but this mystical TRUTH you have been exposed.

Ligur posted:

This is just so weird. I'm still a bohemian hippie but just don't vote the Green party anymore. What is beyond me is why the hell you think I would lie about such a thing to more or less unknown people on the internet?

Well I don't know. Only you would know your reasons. Why do you think Jussi Halla-aho lied about his revelations? He did it for years too.

But this merry-go-round isn't so merry anymore. Seriously, don't you guys ever think about else than foreign crime rates? We are world champions again!

Fish of hemp
Apr 1, 2011

A friendly little mouse!

Ligur posted:

So you still think I am lying?!? Why would I? What the gently caress is wrong with you. I'll say this one more time: I have absolutely no reason to lie about poo poo to random unknown people on the internet.

I cannot even imagine what "advantage" or anything else that would bring about.

You are being really paranoid. To help yourself out, ask yourself this: "What would Ligur benefit from making that up?" The anser is: "Nothing". So why would I. Jesus you are a freak.

I remember you saying that you don't care what people said to you on the net. Mayde in this case I was the puppet master?

But hey, you could have just stopped answering me. Now you're just angry at some random dude at the net and I have to ask: "What would Ligur benefit from that"

BrienneGetsHanged posted:

I haven't been following that conversation, but I don't think Ligur is lying dude.

Well who cares really. It just funny that about 95% of the antimulticulturalists have the same backround story. You'd think there would be more deviations, but no. It's almost as if it's learned by heart at some point of their lifes.

Fish of hemp
Apr 1, 2011

A friendly little mouse!

OhYeah posted:

I'm very curious now. Which background story is that?

The one I posted to you. Scroll back, it's on this same page.

Edit: oops, I'm sorry, I mixed things up. Here it is http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3750450&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=39#post454603182

Fish of hemp
Apr 1, 2011

A friendly little mouse!

Ligur posted:

You just don't give a poo poo

Well you got me there. I've said over and over again that I'm utterly bored to "discussion" that goes in circles and plays the same beats all the time. Finally you found this out. Good for you!

Could we please now discuss something else?

Fish of hemp
Apr 1, 2011

A friendly little mouse!
So at the moment women are tweeting about the harassment they meet everyday by using the hashtag #lääppijä https://twitter.com/search?q=%23l%C3%A4%C3%A4ppij%C3%A4&src=typd

And got to admit, that they don't paint a pretty picture of Finland, the known land of naisrauha and sexual equality.

And would you know, the old twitter superstar persu @JukkaWallin is at the case again!

https://twitter.com/JukkaWallin/status/685565561636532226

I mean what the gently caress man? Is this real life?

Fish of hemp
Apr 1, 2011

A friendly little mouse!

vuohi posted:

Tietokilpa: Kuka voisi mahdollisesti kirjoittaa näin?

1. Alle 40-vuotias kokoomuslainen
2. Alle 40-vuotias keskustalainen
3. Alle 40-vuotias sosialidemokraatti
4. Alle 40-vuotias kristillisdemokraatti

Isn't this kind of a trick question? Or what is the difference between those options?

By the way, Väyrynen's kansalaisaloite for the referendum about leaving the Euro comes to parliamentary discussion in February. What is your stance on Fixit?

Fish of hemp
Apr 1, 2011

A friendly little mouse!
This is the most fun I've had since Ike and Tuxu

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3743651&pagenumber=1

Fish of hemp
Apr 1, 2011

A friendly little mouse!
Why do we suck on this whole domestic violence thing?

http://www.vasenkaista.fi/2016/01/suomi-naisille-euroopan-kolkko-kolkka/

quote:

Suomi on yksi niistä kolmesta maasta, joissa nykyisen tai entisen kumppanin tekemää fyysistä tai seksuaalista väkivaltaa kokeneiden naisten osuus on korkein, 30 prosenttia. Vain Tanska ja Latvia ovat pahempia, molemmissa osuus on 32 prosenttia. EU:n keskiarvo on 22 prosenttia.

What makes people think that it's ok to beat up your spouse?

Fish of hemp
Apr 1, 2011

A friendly little mouse!

Rexroom posted:

You know things are bad when people are comparing Juha Sipilä to Stephen Elop.

Apart from those Prime ministers who got us in a war, is Sipilä really the worst?

Fish of hemp
Apr 1, 2011

A friendly little mouse!

Nauta posted:

on harrastukset melko vähissä jos persujen tai ylipäänsä kenenkään "vasikointi" somessa saa hepin tanaan :downs:

Well it is healthier than jerking off to rapes made by brown/black cocks.

Anyway, http://www.hs.fi/kotimaa/a1453353392750?jako=f1ca1a7edbbb4600b74b7149fb6c3070&ref=tw-share

What can Soini and co. do? They have sold out on Greece, pakkolait, cutting from the poorest etc. And these sold outs are strange because PS is after all the second biggest party in the parliament. They have leveraging power but for some reason they don't use it.

Fish of hemp
Apr 1, 2011

A friendly little mouse!

Ligur posted:

Nobody else talks about that kind of stuff

Well, why aren't you posting news about rapes made by white cocks? You only post news about, well, you guessed it. Why is that?

I mean, I thought you only cared about women and their safety, not the ethnicity of the guilty cock.

Fish of hemp
Apr 1, 2011

A friendly little mouse!
I mean what the gently caress man https://www.facebook.com/creatbook/photos/a.654493411288898.1073741827.415602328511342/949041205167449/?type=3&theater

This is what our race realist and immigration critical population thinks. Cocks, dicks, penises. All day evrry day.

And all those fetish threats about how I hope you get raped by a immigrant dick you loving suvakki bitch.

Is it no wonder that you start think some ulterior motives when somebody spends considerable amount of their time thinking, writing about or reading news from immigrant rapes.

Who's "we"?

But let's return to PS gallup plummet. Is there anyway they could turn their dive? Latest polls also indicate that many who voted PS on immigration issue have returned to being sleeping voters. Could this mean that we are going to hear more extreme rhetoric from this issue? After all it's about only thing which PS could say that we tried so hard but those softies at kepu and kok just didn't understand.

Fish of hemp
Apr 1, 2011

A friendly little mouse!

Cerebral Bore posted:

I doubt that'd work since Soini is persut and his credibiity is shot. Any other party could switch their leader and change tack, but in this case that's not an option.

I've been thinking about how long this cabinet is going to stay in power anyway. Sipilä was ready to visit the president after first six months and I doubt that things are getting any easier from now on.

If this cabinet folds what would happen to PS? Soini himself could propably bail out on party's trust fund but where would the voters go?

Fish of hemp
Apr 1, 2011

A friendly little mouse!

Ligur posted:

Seriously, are you taking screenshots from the social media page of someone, a nobody who is a loving idiot, and then saying all those attributes apply to everyone who could vote for similar policies or some poo poo?

Says the man who is posting all those rape news where perpetrator was an immigrant.

Now why my preconceptions are invalid and yours true? I would love to know!

Fish of hemp
Apr 1, 2011

A friendly little mouse!

kikkelivelho posted:

Who are these 9 % people who would still vote for persus after seeing how completely paralyzed and spineless theyve been in the government. They're supposed to be the second largest party in the eduskunta yet as far as I can tell they haven't gotten a single thing done in almost a year. It's like betting on a boxer after already learning he's blind, deaf and has glass for bones.

Every party has its core true believers. Eg. core kepulainen would want to reduce Helsinki centralism, give more power to provinces, keep a living countryside and viable agriculture business. Even if Sipilä is actually a kokoomus lizard in disguise, he still pays lip service to these ideas.

But what kind of person is a core perussuomalainen? Does it really just boil down to immigration politics?

I don't know, but I think Soini counted on this. So he could just surf this four years in a back seat of a ministeriaudi and give in on every political decision as long as he would just let TF supporters scream and shout about old negro men who make a racket in their minaret towers.

But it turned out that it isn't enough for 30% of the voters. Right now it is enough for 9%, but is even this number the true core or is it even smaller?

Fish of hemp
Apr 1, 2011

A friendly little mouse!

Ligur posted:

He explicitly refused to aknowledge the immigration skeptics during the first half of his tenure. Doesn't sound like he counted on that, then.

Soini has said a lot of things during the years. I don't think it was in any way unclear to him why people voted massively for Tony "bingo, bango and bongo just hang around steissi" Halme. And how much untapped potential immigration issue had. And like said himself: Where else would these people go?

Fish of hemp
Apr 1, 2011

A friendly little mouse!

SnowblindFatal posted:

Well right, obviously we can probably never have so equally prosperous municipalities that tasausmaksut should be totally eliminated, but the goal should be to look at what creates wealth and what eats it and try to get rid of the latter.

It's people. Specifically poor people. I'm pretty sure in some secret EK vault there are multiple plans (fantasies?) how to get rid of them.

When people said "Suomi kuntoon!" actually meant "Suomi myyntikuntoon!" I thought it was a joke :confused:

Fish of hemp
Apr 1, 2011

A friendly little mouse!

doverhog posted:

Why are nazis denying the the holocaust? If jews are evil shouldn't they be like, proud about it.

Well, killing millions of innocents is bad. And nazis weren't bad, no siree.

Oh, jews? Well if holocaust was real, then those bastards would have deserved it and one kind of wishes that the holocaust should have happened. But it didn't, because nazis aren't evil people. Unlike those jews.

Yeah it's not the solidest of logic, but that's the way it goes. If it makes nazis look cool, like conquering half of Europe, it's good and true. If it makes nazis look bad, like torture and genocide, it's bad and false. This can even transcend time because I've heard people say that nazi atrocities made in 1939-1943 were okay because Allies made their own atrocities in 1944-1945.

And I know you're going to ask, "Why Allies made their atrocities"? Well because they're evil, duhh. Nazis just saw this beforehand and revenged those atrocities before they even happened!

Fish of hemp
Apr 1, 2011

A friendly little mouse!

Cerebral Bore posted:

The persu collapse in the polls is mirrored almost exactly by SDP gains. It's petty obvious that this is mainly caused by working-class people who were fooled by Soini pretending to be on the left economically flocking back to the traditional leftwing party.

This is something really odd. What made people think that PS was actually a left wing party? Because this was always brought up, even by otherwise smart people. "They have leftist economic policies, you know, they care about the little man, they're actually communists in disguise". Well gently caress no they weren't and aren't. How did that happen?

Nauta posted:

monien vuosikymmenien tai -satojen rauhanjaksot eivät ole historiassa poikkeus, mutta ne ovat aina päättyneet sotaan. väkivallassa on se hyvä puoli, että sitä ymmärtää kaikki eliöt alimmasta ameebasta aina korkeimpaan punavihreään humanistiin asti. useimmilta unohtuu, että ihminen on lajina vitun tyhmä elukka, ja useimmiten resurssien huvetessa kilpailu ja sitä myöten väkivalta lisääntyy lajista riippumatta. jos joku aikuisten oikeesti luulee, ettei esim. euroopassa sodita enää koskaan niin terveisiä 1900-luvun alusta ja :downs:

Yeah it also blew my mind when we got to Nietzsche in Lukio Filosofia 1. He was so goddamn edgy!

But let's assume you're totally right. Why do you keep posting and haven't aldready :suicide: ? After all, if it's all going down to shitter, isn't it better to turn off the lights when things are still fine? Why wait till they are total grimdark chaos.

Fish of hemp
Apr 1, 2011

A friendly little mouse!

Nauta posted:

ei noissa kysymyksissä ole edes mitään järkeä. kuolen kuitenkin joskus, niin parempi hoitaa homma pois alta saman tien? :downs: en ole emo, sinusta en tiedä.

Kai sillä nyt on jumala nähköön eroa, elääkö hyvää elämää vai vitun paskaa elämää? Näytät tietävän varmuudella, että tulevaisuudessa elät vitun paskaa elämää. Miksi odottaa sinne asti, eikö kannata lopettaa voiton puolella?

Kemper Boyd posted:

Also the people who claim to be the leaders of the anti-immigration movements are loving nuts. Case in point: Suski Kaukinen.

What ever happened to the old school high brow anti-ryssäläisyys?

Fish of hemp
Apr 1, 2011

A friendly little mouse!

Nauta posted:

mitä vittua sä nyt mussutat? käsittämättömiä olkiukkoja

no onko se vitun totaalinen sota tulossa vai eikö se oo?

Tuossa:

Nauta posted:

monien vuosikymmenien tai -satojen rauhanjaksot eivät ole historiassa poikkeus, mutta ne ovat aina päättyneet sotaan. väkivallassa on se hyvä puoli, että sitä ymmärtää kaikki eliöt alimmasta ameebasta aina korkeimpaan punavihreään humanistiin asti. useimmilta unohtuu, että ihminen on lajina vitun tyhmä elukka, ja useimmiten resurssien huvetessa kilpailu ja sitä myöten väkivalta lisääntyy lajista riippumatta. jos joku aikuisten oikeesti luulee, ettei esim. euroopassa sodita enää koskaan niin terveisiä 1900-luvun alusta ja :downs:

Lopeta se tolun kippaaminen kun vielä osaat kirjoittaa, ehkä se ajattelukyky ja lähimuistikin palautuu joskus.

Fish of hemp
Apr 1, 2011

A friendly little mouse!

Geriatric Pirate posted:

LA and any other leftist party

Yes we keep hearing how TF is a leftist party, but were their actual leftist policies? What did they proposed that made them seem left?

Fish of hemp
Apr 1, 2011

A friendly little mouse!
Oh man, we had such a good run. For almost 2 pages we actually discussed about Finnish politics!

And here we go again. Another fifty pages or so rapes by immigrant dicks and various Ligur/suvakki shenanigans incoming.

I'm really starting to suspect that you guys don't actually want to talk about Finnish politics in a Finnish politics thread.

Fish of hemp
Apr 1, 2011

A friendly little mouse!

His Divine Shadow posted:

A new contender for stupidest party in Finland

Now that is a tough contest!

Is the reigning champion still M11?

Also, wasn't there a joogalento puolue or something like that?

Fish of hemp
Apr 1, 2011

A friendly little mouse!
lol if you think british are people

Mulli posted:

BREAKING NEWS: Corruption in Finland!

So matkahuolto and pals made a nice little arrangement to keep kermankuorijat and other filth from causing markkinahäiriöitä. :D

And I bet these same people say that state owned companies are wrong because they mess the free competition.

Fish of hemp
Apr 1, 2011

A friendly little mouse!

konna posted:

In 2009 the system was still set up so that there were limited number of operators who could run certain routers. In essence the competition was artificially limited by permits which enabled the cartel to function.

But that doesn't mean they wouldn't still say how state owned businesses mess up free competition.

Fish of hemp
Apr 1, 2011

A friendly little mouse!
I mean god drat

http://www.mtv.fi/uutiset/kotimaa/artikkeli/sahkoverkot-ostaneen-mainosvideo-hankimme-monopoleja-ja-nostamme-hintaa/5723276

quote:

Suomen suurimman sähkönjakelijan Carunan toinen pääomistaja on australialainen sijoitusyhtiö First State Investments.

Yhtiön verkkosivuilta löytyvällä mainosvideolla infrastruktuurisijoittamisesta vastaava Peter Meany kertoo luonnollisessa monopoliasemassa oleviin sähköverkkoihin sijoittamisen olevan turvallista, sillä kilpailua ei ole.

– Mietitäänpä vaikkapa koko maan kattavaa sähköverkkoa. Rinnakkaista verkkoa ei koskaan tule, hän lupaa.

Meany lupaa sijoituksille tulevaisuudessa varmaa tuottoa.

– Infrastruktuurin omistaminen mahdollistaa palvelun hinnan nostamisen ajan mittaan.

Company advertises itself to investors that they will buy infrastructure, jack prices up and make killing profits.

Like what the gently caress? How much more blatantly evil can you get? Do they serve meatballs made out of baby seal at company meetings or something?

Fish of hemp
Apr 1, 2011

A friendly little mouse!

Geriatric Pirate posted:

Jesus christ do you guys ever stop :qq:ing about the smallest things?

What did the meatballs taste like?

Fish of hemp
Apr 1, 2011

A friendly little mouse!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z36Xadupn5c

OH MY loving GOD WHAT STOPS YOU MONGOLOIDS FOR STARTING UP A GENERAL EUROPEAN IMMIGRATION (RAPE) THREAD AND TAKING THIS poo poo THERE?

It must be something really serious because you can't seem to overcome it.

Fish of hemp
Apr 1, 2011

A friendly little mouse!
edit: it was a quote button after all

Fish of hemp
Apr 1, 2011

A friendly little mouse!

SnowblindFatal posted:

Can you name some successful integrations of very different cultures in world history and how we might apply their teachings in our context?

Roman Empire.

What we need is an god emperor.

And would you know it, Paavo Väyrynen is back in the game!

Fish of hemp
Apr 1, 2011

A friendly little mouse!

Ligur posted:

(Ja jos tekee ikäviä johtopäätöksiä, se johtunee vain rasismista ja johtopäätöksen tehnyttä ei oikeasti kiinnosta yhtään kun tyttöjä raiskataan tai ahdistellaan.)

This can be true simultaneously with the rape statistics.

Anyway, maybe we should talk about Finnish politics for a change. http://yle.fi/uutiset/tyontekija_olet_jatkossa_kolme_paivaa_enemman_sorvisi_aaressa__tassa_ovat_yhteiskuntasopimuksen_paakohdat/8707148

What is your stance on yhteiskuntasopimus? Seems to me that call it a "deal" is a sham, since this clearly favours employers and EK people so much.

Fish of hemp
Apr 1, 2011

A friendly little mouse!
http://www.iltalehti.fi/uutiset/2016030521223240_uu.shtml

If you pay 120 euros and are a succesful business person or a kansanedustaja, you can have breakfast and pray with Timo Soini.

Do we really need to bring all the worst GOP excesses to Finland?

Fish of hemp
Apr 1, 2011

A friendly little mouse!

Double Bill posted:

Exports -10% YoY, we're so hosed

Maybe you should innovate harder.

Fish of hemp
Apr 1, 2011

A friendly little mouse!

doverhog posted:

Instead of various complicated farming subsidies the state should instead buy out the farmers and establish Suomen Maanviljelys and pay a salary to the farm operators.

This is something I don't understand. If the huoltovarmuus is such a big deal for Finland and one of the main reasons for Finnish agriculture, then why don't state just directly hire farmers to farm all the stuff that is necessary? Would be lot simpler than this bureaucracy boondoggle we now have.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fish of hemp
Apr 1, 2011

A friendly little mouse!

Puistokemisti posted:

I understand that it's currently in fashion for left to poo poo on workers and all left parties are trying to outdo each other on which can distance itself työväestä the farthest but maybe if they could have contained their open contempt a bit better, we wouldn't be at the situation where their only change of representation is voting for some populist rear end in a top hat.

I think when you say worker you actually mean patriarchy.

Workers come in all shapes, colours and sizes but only one party panders directly to traditional white male (worker).