Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

brakeless
Apr 11, 2011

next time I get the where do you see yourself in five years in a job interview I'm gonna respond with either a corpse or a war hero

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

brakeless
Apr 11, 2011

Thank god, I won't have to resort to vandalism for the first time in my boring whitebread existence.

brakeless
Apr 11, 2011

DarkCrawler posted:

Man if you haven't done something bad to your old high school you're missing a sweet feeling

But I have no bad feelings towards it. Besides the place is so ugly that defacing it is impossible for just one man.

brakeless
Apr 11, 2011

sen sanon guggenheimista että kaasua, komisario palmu

brakeless
Apr 11, 2011

voi juma mikä synttärilahja

brakeless
Apr 11, 2011

Fushigi Yuugi fansub posted:

:can:

En ole kaikesta samaa mieltä. Esim. jokainen ihminen on enemmän tai vähemmän "intentionaalisesti ristiriitainen" eli kansankielellä tekopyhä. Lisäksi "Hän sietää harmillisia ilmiöitä vastoin todellisia mielipiteitään ja omia etujaan. Hän siis suvaitsee vahingollisia asioita omaksi ja – mikä pahinta – myös muiden ihmisten tappioksi. Hän asettaa tuntemukset tai poliittisen aatteen loogisen ajattelun edelle, mikä on tyypillistä poliittiselle vihervasemmistolle laajemminkin." pätee nähdäkseni kaikkiin poliittisiin liikkeisiin. Keskustelun ääripäät piiskaavat toisiansa (ja muita) psykoosiin ja ajatuskontrolliin mustavalkoisella me-te -ajattelulla.

Sattuuko kukaan muuten muistamaan elokuvaa "Network" vuodelta 1976? Sanoisin, että elokuva on erittäin ajankohtainen iästään huolimatta. Suosittelen katsomista.

hyvä herra te olette prisman puutarhaosastolla

brakeless
Apr 11, 2011

wow, yet another guy that's not me getting laid on a friday night

brakeless
Apr 11, 2011

yhdysvaltain laivaston armeijan ilmavoimat on olennainen osa taistelua vapauden puolesta ja terrorismia vastaan

brakeless
Apr 11, 2011

hävittäjätukikohta minun kerrostaloni katolle kiitos pidetään suomi turvallisena

brakeless
Apr 11, 2011

tästä tuli mieleen että yhtä muslimituttua motivoitiin lapsena siisteyteen tyyliin "jos et siivoa allah heittää kuuman kiven sun niskaan"

tukeekohan koraani tätä?

brakeless
Apr 11, 2011

brakeless
Apr 11, 2011

how'd you get into Jansson's private stash?

brakeless
Apr 11, 2011

Loppu työläisten agitaatiolle - Helsinkiin viimeinkin valkoinen vappu.

DarkCrawler posted:

EDIT: Lol that's not even as outrageous as this other guy:

I really wish we could keep our justice system as is but have like a two strikes law for violent crimes.

brakeless
Apr 11, 2011

DarkCrawler posted:

This weather is practically a hate crime

It's a shame because now there's two good reasons to drink happening at the same time and one of them is wasted.

brakeless
Apr 11, 2011

By Allah, why does our maajoukkue suck so much this year?

brakeless
Apr 11, 2011

DanTheFryingPan posted:

Eagerly awaiting sources to back up your argument.

It's not an argument, it's financial domination roleplay you're unwittingly taking part in.

brakeless
Apr 11, 2011

Jerry Cotton posted:

Any time Darkest Auer didn't have access to a pocket computer and alcohol was a good time IMHO.

wow thats like double hatespeech against finnish and goonish identities

brakeless
Apr 11, 2011

Nenonen posted:

Jaaha, VM on näköjään valmistelemassa seuraavaa juhlarahaa
http://www.esaimaa.fi/Online/2017/0...2017522528358/4

kyllä spollejen pitää imo saada harjoitella muitakin sodan ajan tehtäviä kuin vain portilla seisomista huomioliivi päällä

brakeless
Apr 11, 2011

Kemper Boyd posted:

This is something like the third or fourth time in a row when the cops have been notified of someone being dangerous beforehand but the cops simply didn't do jack poo poo about it.

We should save some money and get rid of the cops since they don't seem to be doing much of any value.

There was a piece on yle that said that the cops have got like a thousand notifications about possibly dangerous dudes in a couple of years. Not all of them can be priority targets for surveillance and you can't just throw them all into gulags based on hearsay, so what are the cops supposed to do about it?

brakeless
Apr 11, 2011

Kemper Boyd posted:

Probably something else than "nothing at all" which they did in the cases of the guy who shot a cop at Hyvinkää, the dude who shot three women at random in Imatra, the dude who ran over random people in Helsinki and this case. If they don't act on the basis of information they get, what sort of reason do we even have for keeping cops around?

Are you intimately familiar with the information that police possibly recieved before those cases? I'm not, and I'm willing to say "bad cops" if there was clear, actionable evidence in there about an immediate intention to do crimes that was neglected. When it comes to the Turku stabber, the information was something like "this dude might find radical islamist ideology appealing". Unless you expect the cops to go all Minority report, there's nothing they can do that isn't either illegal or a gross waste of limited resources. If there's nothing else to go by than "might do something bad at some point" then you just have to accept that there's nothing to be done besides attaching a 24/7 surveillance team on thousands of people.

brakeless
Apr 11, 2011

Darkest Auer posted:

I put on my sarkapuku and verikauha

nothing gay, just mutual penis touching

P.S. NOBLES ONLY

brakeless
Apr 11, 2011

mä olen hirvihanskat kp-miehen käsissä

ja alarivin keskimmäinen näyttää ihan yhdeltä oman joukkueen tulenjohtajista

brakeless
Apr 11, 2011

Ah yes, I believe this is a depiction of a turkulainen attacking a laplander, circa 900 CE.

brakeless
Apr 11, 2011

DarkCrawler posted:

Ugh, banned from r/politics for being too mean to Trumptards. Starting to run out of subreddits.

Reduced to trolling unrelated boards to start political shitfights from misplaced comments. Won't be long until all this shitposting catches up to me and I'll have to hit the streets to ask random passersby who they voted for...

...loving modpigs cutting down my supply of that raw uncut local right-wing...

Looks like 2018's gonna be rough for ol' DC...

(The red hat is to attract MAGAs)

have you considered finding a healthier hobby, like cooking and shooting krokodil, or touching yourself with a soldering iron?

brakeless
Apr 11, 2011

Rotacixe posted:

I think he is determining who to vote for using Russian roulette.

lol

brakeless
Apr 11, 2011

Nenonen posted:

Jussi Niinistö is so predictably cynical and petty that when in the morning I heard that he wants to stop recruitment of women to the army to ostensibly save a couple million euros (out of a budget of thousands of millions), his only purpose was to trigger feminists into demanding more money to waste in F-35's. And of course he would affirm this by afternoon. "lol just trolling u suckas roflolmao" is a totally normal communication strategy for a government minister in this Trump era.

DanTheFryingPan posted:

Meanwhile, libertarians learn about revenue and margins. (Facebook)

EMPLOYING PEOPLE AT 6000/MONTH IS EXPENSIVE

Why must like every other thing in the world be so aggressively retarded? Why are we this way?

brakeless
Apr 11, 2011

Free Market Mambo posted:

Just was granted citizenship, y'all hosed now.

muropaketista löydetyt dokumentit ei ole aitoja

brakeless
Apr 11, 2011

Darkest Auer posted:

Voiko joku selittää mitä helvettiä Suviseurat oikeasti on? Olen jäänyt käsitykseen, että se on joku joukko-orgia serkun- ja lastenpanijalestadiolaisille, mutta ei kai niitä täällä kymmeniä tuhansia ole? Ja miksi moinen on laillista?

luulen että vastaus jotakuinkin jokaiseen kohtaan on kepu

brakeless
Apr 11, 2011

endlessmonotony posted:

Finland: Still underwater.

brakeless
Apr 11, 2011

El Perkele posted:

EXPLAIN THE LADOGA WATERSHED HMM

なにを いっていますか

brakeless
Apr 11, 2011

brakeless
Apr 11, 2011

bloom posted:

I like how Niinistö(the blue one) decided to bitch about lentil soup when that's like the most nutritious and filling vegetarian food possible. Also plenty of protein in it so our muscular macho varusmiehet can continue to re-enact Tom of Finland drawings or whatever it is that happens in the persu dream version of intti.

yeah 100 g of dried lentils has like 25 g of protein and lots of non-sugar carbs, and fiber for satisfying sissi shits

can't expect Niinistö to actually understand anything before speaking though lol

bloom posted:

I really should try and become a politician. It's pretty obvious any retard can do it so why am I trying to do actual work like some kinda idiot?

and hang out with politicians all day? a barbed wire enema sounds more appealing

brakeless
Apr 11, 2011

great can't wait to run into somebody talking about soyboys unironically
to complement meeting spoiled rich kill all poors cock youth

brakeless
Apr 11, 2011

5) viinaa ei saa ostaa kellon ympäri

6) ei saa nukkua känniä pois puistossa

7) kuseminen rajoitettu tiettyihin paikkoihin

brakeless
Apr 11, 2011

oh my loving god

kunpa huhtasaari jäis junan alle ja supikoirat söis jäännökset

brakeless
Apr 11, 2011

Darkest Auer posted:

Pyhäinpäivän asuni on jo valmiina

lakimies? hyi saatana

brakeless
Apr 11, 2011

FUCKIN CREATE THE PERMANENT UNDERCLASS ALREADY

I HAVE NO IDEA HOW ANYTHING CAN WORK OTHERWISE

I HAVE SERIOUS OPINIONS

brakeless
Apr 11, 2011

Sounds about right for the end of october.

brakeless
Apr 11, 2011

Thankfully by the end of the century nobody will have to worry about the world being just or not anymore.

They'll be too busy trying to figure out where the remaining uneaten rats live.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

brakeless
Apr 11, 2011

quote:

Kirja: Urho Kekkonen kannusti suomalaisia EM-kisoissa omalaatuisella tavalla – ojensi urheilijoille kondominivaskan: ”Jos loppuvat kesken, minulta saa lisää”