Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wheany
Mar 17, 2006

Spinyahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Doctor Rope
Finnish Politics Megathread II: Taru Sorbuksen Herrasta

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wheany
Mar 17, 2006

Doctor Rope
Lol remember when Sipilä had that live tv address about nothing

Wheany
Mar 17, 2006

Doctor Rope
Read some news about "palkkamaltti" from Orpo despite the economy growing, so that the rising wages don't stagnate the growth. (also funny was how he had to both talk about how strong the economy is because he's part of the government, but at the same time say that it's fragile :umberto:)

Has there ever been any situation where the finance minister has just gone "you know what, go loving hog wild with the raises, we're doing fantastic, time to spread the wealth!"

Wheany
Mar 17, 2006

Doctor Rope

Wheany
Mar 17, 2006

Doctor Rope
Sipilä is incompetent

Wheany
Mar 17, 2006

Doctor Rope
Juha Sipilä is incompetent

Wheany
Mar 17, 2006

Doctor Rope

:aaa: :five:

Wheany
Mar 17, 2006

Doctor Rope

It's incisive commentary!

Wheany
Mar 17, 2006

Doctor Rope

Gortarius posted:

What is ol' Arhinmäki up to these days? I haven't seen his wretched face make any dumb hot takes in a while.

He's pretty active on twitter, if you're actually interested.

Wheany
Mar 17, 2006

Doctor Rope
PÖYRÖÖ

Wheany
Mar 17, 2006

Doctor Rope
How did you find a picture of my wardrobe?

Wheany
Mar 17, 2006

Doctor Rope
He's not actually going to boycott S-group either

Wheany
Mar 17, 2006

Doctor Rope

Ornedan posted:

Well poo poo. Looks like the big demonstration for human rights and stuff was a fakeout. Moved to sunday and off to the side because of "tuotannolliset syyt". So less media coverage since it's not on the day of meeting, fucks with people's schedules and leaves kock youth free trade poo poo and pro-Trumputinists as the only ones demonstrating on monday.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-h1F93EJIds

Wheany
Mar 17, 2006

Doctor Rope
Have they invited Sarah H. Sanders to speak yet?

Wheany
Mar 17, 2006

Doctor Rope
Especially police in Helsinki

Wheany
Mar 17, 2006

Doctor Rope
Phytoestrogen makes you a woman because of the word estrogen.

Now excuse me as I get underwear-drunk this friday on Xylitol-Jenkki, xylitol being a sugar alcohol

Wheany
Mar 17, 2006

Doctor Rope
Dying of colorectal cancer to own the libs

Wheany
Mar 17, 2006

Doctor Rope

Rotacixe posted:

During field exercises a plant heavy diet could be be annoying. With heavy roughage intake you have to pretty much "lay cable" every day and the consistency is on the looser side. lol

Like... do you think that 2 vegetarian meals per week means they will eat wheelbarrow fulls of iceberg lettuce or something?

Wheany
Mar 17, 2006

Doctor Rope

Nenonen posted:

Anne Berner ilmoitti juuri valmistelevansa lakiesitystä sotkuautoalan vapauttamiseksi kilpailulle, jatkossa muutkin kuin sotilaskotiyhdistykset saavat myydä safkaa metsäleireillä.

*kuluu puoli vuotta*

Sotilaskotiyhdistykset ovat lopettaneet toimintansa ja yksityisiä yrittäjiä ei kiinnosta varattomat varusmiehet.

Wheany
Mar 17, 2006

Doctor Rope
Tortillat avataan: https://twitter.com/broderick/status/1035477380951957505

Wheany
Mar 17, 2006

Doctor Rope
Sorry is you were offended by my hatred of the homeless.

Wheany
Mar 17, 2006

Doctor Rope
I don't like it either.

I love it :hehe:

Wheany
Mar 17, 2006

Doctor Rope

Sulphagnist posted:

I think this is only because no government has gone for this "one weird trick" approach and instead this sort of poo poo has been pushed through kolmikanta. Given all the awful things that have been pushed through kolmikanta, this seems to be primarily an ideological battle by Sipilä to break labour's spine.

I don't understand what the "one weird trick" is supposed to be here. How, in Sipilä's mind, the political strikes suddenly are against the parliament instead of the government?

Wheany
Mar 17, 2006

Doctor Rope

Darkest Auer posted:

He's having the parliament explicitly support his proposal

Is he a loving sovereign citizen who thinks that by saying the magic words the courts unions have no power over him?

Wheany
Mar 17, 2006

Doctor Rope

His Divine Shadow posted:

I wish I knew what this meant.

poo poo That Didn't Happen

Wheany
Mar 17, 2006

Doctor Rope
Public opinion on strikes: "Yeah, they're pretty good and also justified". Every major newspaper every time there is a strike: "This is it people, it's Armageddon. Kiss your rear end goodbye. Gradma is dead, lying in her dirty diaper."

Wheany
Mar 17, 2006

Doctor Rope
https://twitter.com/arnkil/status/1057586305041874944

Wheany
Mar 17, 2006

Doctor Rope
I think it's kind of a dumb rule anyway.

Wheany
Mar 17, 2006

Doctor Rope

Sulphagnist posted:

Can I just chime in here, even though this is about Paavo, that the Sarasvuo movie eating poo poo has made me very very happy

I saw a trailer for it and thought "who the gently caress is this for?" turns out the producers should've done the same

Do the producers know that following people on twitter costs nothing? (let's just assume those are all real followers)

Wheany
Mar 17, 2006

Doctor Rope

Herman Merman posted:

Lol at the comments on the YLE news page

Yeah, let me just go take a look................................................... NOT!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wheany
Mar 17, 2006

Doctor Rope

Nenonen posted:

Jos joku tekisi lakialoitteen jonka mukaan nuorison pitää työntää paita housujen sisään ja teititellä aikuisia ja mennä nukkumaan ennen kymmentä, olisi viiskyt kiloa rikki päivässä.

👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆