Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

"First off, let me start by saying curly light blond hair does not suit Hyomin at all. Furthermore,"
Fun Shoe

zoux posted:

Who's hungry? nsfw, though not graphic

That is one sturdy table.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

"First off, let me start by saying curly light blond hair does not suit Hyomin at all. Furthermore,"
Fun Shoe

Are we sure this is real? Last time it was not real.

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

Fun Shoe

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

Fun Shoe
I've heard of the fetish where a car gets stuck in the mud or it stalls or something, and the person pumps on the gas to try and get it going again. I guess that's kind of like the bondage version?

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

Fun Shoe
So was this con a babyfur convention, or was it just a more general furry convention that somehow had a lot of diapered furries and others in bondage gear? Because if it was some kind of event designed to celebrate everyone pissing themselves, it seems really weird that they would get upset at others publicly flaunting fetishes at the con (and, you know, the whole furry thing).

But it really seems like it was all about babyfurs? Are the babyfurs discriminating against other fetishes? Are the babyfurs bringing children to their pissing festivals? What the gently caress?

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

Fun Shoe
Have some Canadian Christian rap about why gender issues don't matter.

https://youtu.be/nhH0EDPSNhI

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

Fun Shoe

Rambling Robot posted:

Some parents are horrible. they can't bear their precious ones NOT winning, because that would so unfair!!!

My mom likes to tell me about how when I was in that 4 or 5-year-old range and we did those Easter egg hunts, I would end up helping the other kids find eggs and taking very few, if any, for myself.

Beyond that these parents ruin a fun event designed for children and take that away for them, they're taking away experiences from their kids to develop and grow and show who they are, and replacing it with ugliness and sadness. Nobody wins here. :(

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

Fun Shoe

Darth123123 posted:

Aren't you special.

Nah I'm a mess of a human being. I don't even remember doing that stuff, but my mom apparently does.

The point is I was apparently able to make those decisions myself at an early stage of my development, and parents taking that away from their kids is pretty lovely. Like even if a kid chooses to do something and it's wrong or stupid, then you teach them that it's wrong or stupid and how to do it right and smart. You don't just make everything about you and deprive them of all chances to do things for themselves.

Jamesman has a new favorite as of 23:59 on Mar 28, 2016

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

Fun Shoe

Oldstench posted:

Ain't nothing wrong with a man in short jorts.

This would be a character in a show made by the Danger 5 people.

RIP Lemmy :(

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

Fun Shoe

SpaceGoatFarts posted:

"esports" lol.

So poker is "cardsport", chess is "boringsport" and boardgames "meeplesport"?

You're not fooling anyone kids, you are still just playing videogames.

I agree that the term is dumb, but I am absolutely on board with making professional board gaming a thing and calling it "meeplesports."

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

Fun Shoe

Screaming Idiot posted:

He was blowing an adult's toy attached to a children's toy. They don't make pony dolls with dicks.

Yet.

They make them with vaginas, though.

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

Fun Shoe
Hey everyone here's a webcomic for you.

Red Panels: Red Pill in Webcomic Form

Plenty more hilarious knee-slappers where that came from if you click that link.

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

Fun Shoe

PCOS Bill posted:

Hah, love it. Thanks for the link!

When I found this, I immediately thought of you. In fact, I was wondering if it was your site.

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

Fun Shoe
There is absolutely nothing correct in the message he's trying to convey in that comic. That's the point. That's why I shared it.

All the comics are like this.

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

Fun Shoe
No but really. Red Panels.

quote:

I think we're overdue to declare video games as male safe spaces. The last time we failed to protect men's hangouts from indignant women we got the Prohibition.

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

Fun Shoe

This is why girls shouldn't masturbate with highlighters.

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

Fun Shoe

However many people you think masturbate to something like this, multiply that number by 10,000.

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

Fun Shoe

If people don't click that link, let's at least make sure they see this.

And it sees them.

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

Fun Shoe

Part of Everything posted:

This appetite suppressant was on the sidewalk outside my house this afternoon. How does this sort of thing happen? That's not a "whoops my period came in my sleep" kind of stain, that's a serious patina of crust in there. :barf: :nws: :nms: http://imgur.com/nsGw4gg :nms: :nws:

Wow, you're lucky. People on the internet usually have to pay a few hundred bucks to get a pair of panties like that, and you're picking them up for free.

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

Fun Shoe
Can someone tell me why racists hate the Hugo awards?

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

Fun Shoe

Tiberius Thyben posted:

Honestly, I would take a Ted Cruz avatar over an anime.

The Ted Cruz poster wins for AUG because Ted Cruz immediately grabbed it up and started using it for his campaign without looking into the guy that made it.

This guy; https://twitter.com/unsavoryagents

If there was a "random tweet" option for Twitter, every single one of his you could pick out of the hat would be perfect for this thread. I'm guessing that's why PCOS Bill has that specific avatar because the guy that made it is a perfect representation of his posts.

Edit: Here, I just scrolled for a bit and then grabbed the last tweet that loaded.

https://twitter.com/unsavoryagents/status/708368433008680960

Jamesman has a new favorite as of 08:18 on May 10, 2016

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

Fun Shoe

Wiggles Von Huggins posted:

I didn't buy this avatar but I'm pretty sure King of the Hill never sexualized little girls. Also gently caress you.

Connie was sexualized all the time on that show.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

Fun Shoe

Scarf posted:

I can't remember if this was covered in this thread or not... but living pile of poo poo George Zimmerman is auctioning off the gun he murdered a child with.

You missed the best part.

“I am proud to announce that a portion of the proceeds will be used to: fight BLM violence against Law Enforcement officers, ensure the demise of Angela Correy’s persecution career and Hillary Clinton’s anti-firearm rhetoric.”

• Locked thread