Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gravy Train Robber
Sep 15, 2007

by zen death robot
Hello, I'm GTR and I'm back for a third year!

Gift Preferences: I'm hoping to get back into painting miniatures now that I've got a nice stable job and plenty of free time. There's three types of things I'm interested in this year:

1) If my Santa is knowledgable about minis, I'd love to get some modeling supplies. I'd like to pin Malifaux minis to resin bases, perhaps you know of the perfect pinning kit/tools? Some nice tools or brushes? I am just getting started again after a long break, and currently have almost nothing! I have been informed it may be difficult to ship any sort of liquids at all to me, including paint.

2) My current interest is Malifaux 2E plastic miniatures. Here are some sets that would go well with what I have:
Guild (Austringers, Lone Marshal, Riflemen, Pathfinder)

3) Every year for TGSS I've asked for STAR WARS stuff. I'm interested in Imperial Assault, and would love to get some of the Ally/Villain Expansion Packs for it. I only have the core set, so if you're super generous Twin Shadows would also be cool, but any of the Allies or Villains would be appreciated!

Please do not send: Anime. Kindly look below at my location. Also :siren:do not give GW money:siren:.

General Location: :shibe::japan::shibe:

Solemn Vow: I swear I will not be a grinch.

Gravy Train Robber fucked around with this message at 11:00 on Nov 30, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gravy Train Robber
Sep 15, 2007

by zen death robot
We have a long way to go if we want to top the dreamcast full of maggots that YOSPOS had

Gravy Train Robber
Sep 15, 2007

by zen death robot

Leperflesh posted:

ha ha ha I'd rather die

Gravy Train Robber
Sep 15, 2007

by zen death robot

Leperflesh posted:

I'm all caught up! We're up to 87 Santas, including four double-santas. Looks like the trans-TG advertising blitz paid off! :)

It's a Life Day Miracle!

Gravy Train Robber
Sep 15, 2007

by zen death robot
First gift has been ordered! Second gift in preparation.

Gravy Train Robber
Sep 15, 2007

by zen death robot

Leperflesh posted:

Is the ordered gift for your SANTEE NUMBER 1 or SANTEE NUMBER 2?

You already know!

Anyway, both Santees have gifts en route now!

Gravy Train Robber
Sep 15, 2007

by zen death robot
I took the day off work, and just got a call from work that a package had arrived. And they weren't sure if it was for me, so they opened it up and were completely perplexed by the plastic toys so I had to explain that yes, that was for me, and no I don't know the sender it's a secret santa, and yeah I know it isn't December yet, and...

Thank You Santa!
I'll swing by later to see what the present is and I've learned a valuable lesson about not being at work to sign for my deliveries.

Gravy Train Robber
Sep 15, 2007

by zen death robot

Thanks Santa! Children of December for me to assemble in December!

Gravy Train Robber
Sep 15, 2007

by zen death robot

Felime posted:

What's this? A package for me has arrived at my neighbor's at 8:30AM?

Huh. Miniature market. This is likely a packet of christmas cheer!

Gribbly, western cheer, in fact! Likely to become mutants and n'erdowells! Christmas Cat needed to be bribed with food to appear in the picture. A shameful catte.

Thanks, anonymous santa! Wyrd makes awesome things, and these'll be fun to paint and play with. Likely coming to an oath/painting thread near you!

PS: Phase two of gift construction has completed, only phase three remains until cheer can be dispensed!

Glad it reached you! My initial instinct was to send you some "This is Not A Test" stuff, but then I discovered you were already on their facebook page and had their stuff. So I chose something pretty neutral. I thought the Male multipose kit was pretty neutral and had good utility for making some wasteland/post-apoc dudes with guns or weird mutants. Glad you liked it :)

Gravy Train Robber
Sep 15, 2007

by zen death robot

Leperflesh posted:

Gravy Train Robber: did you get your gift from your other main round santa yet? It shipped a while ago. If not, we'll give your postal service a while to discover your gift. Your santa did send it with plenty of time to arrive, so not a grinch. Possibly confusion because you had two main round santas, so we should take inventory and make sure...

So far I've received a Children of December box set from one Santa, but no sign of anything else goon-related. I'll be in the office today (25th) and tomorrow (26th) in case anything arrives, but then I'll be gone until the 4th. Someone should be around to sign for it still, though.

Gravy Train Robber
Sep 15, 2007

by zen death robot

YF19pilot posted:

Yeah, that was my gift. I totally forgot to reveal myself as the Santa on that one (I picked Rasputina because she was the starter set I had bought when I was first thinking of getting into Malifaux, really enjoyed painting her up).

Rasputina is great, thank you! Very seasonally appropriate. I haven't had a chance to sit down and work on it yet, but it'll be my goal for January.

Leperflesh posted:

OK, I believe that you received your gift from YF19pilot, but did not yet receive a gift from DeadGame, who shipped on or around the 17th, perhaps with insufficient postage to get it here on time, or perhaps just delayed by the normal postal service difficulties of the season. Keep an eye out for it, but if you don't get it before you're gone, my apologies.

No worries at all!

Also, as someone currently living in the future, Merry Christmas!

Gravy Train Robber
Sep 15, 2007

by zen death robot
Merry Christmas everyone! Thanks for putting this together Leperflesh!

Gravy Train Robber
Sep 15, 2007

by zen death robot
Nothing yet, but I'm on holiday still. I come back on the 4th, but someone from my office should be able to accept it/let me know if it arrives.

Gravy Train Robber
Sep 15, 2007

by zen death robot
Checked with the office today, still no sign. Hopefully it'll come by the time I'm back :)

Gravy Train Robber
Sep 15, 2007

by zen death robot
I have a delivery notice here for a package from my santa, and my wyrd black friday order. So it's a bit like Christmas all over again! They should be coming around a bit later with the boxes, so I'll take a picture then.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gravy Train Robber
Sep 15, 2007

by zen death robot

Thanks Santa, I got a micro drill bit and some tweezers! It'll come in useful with those tiny Malifaux parts.

• Locked thread