Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Leal
Oct 2, 2009

nine-gear crow posted:

And within 10 minutes of that ending, we watched this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jmNdbdSCuC4

So you guys are going to do a rifftrax of this at the end of Bubsy right?

Blind Sally posted:

i've seen it multiple times

:shepicide:

I admit watching it multiple times too, its so.. entertainingly bad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Leal
Oct 2, 2009

drat, they really expected a lot from Bubsy, didn't they? Comics, a cartoon pilot, I wonder if there is a warehouse full of Bubsy merchandise.

FeyerbrandX posted:

Also, that wasn't the King, it was the Siamese twin Queen Poly and Ester.

God Bubsy is loving awful

Leal
Oct 2, 2009

If you played Bubsy cause someone bought it for you would you do the same if someone bought you this shirt?

Leal
Oct 2, 2009

CJacobs posted:

If someone buys me the official bubsy shirt, I will wear the official bubsy shirt. I will not lp the bubsy shirt.

You could do a facecam during an LP with the Bubsy shirt, that's kinda the same right?

Leal
Oct 2, 2009

Blind Sally posted:

Hey, remember Turok: Dinosaur Hunter? From the N64? Yeah, it was pretty cool back in the day. Some dev released a remastered version of the game for the PC and it's really good. It's the best PC FPS I've played in a long time. Like, seriously, it's really, really good. I think the review that best encapsulates the experience of Turok: Dinosaur Hunter Remastered was this guy from Rock Paper Shotgun who had never played the original game. It's awesome that this has come out because the N64 version has not aged well. Like, at all. It's kinda trash. SA forums user PSWII60 has recently completed an LP of the N64 version, which while really good, really shows off how poorly that version aged. Furthermore, SA forums user Phenwah recently completed an LP of the most recent Turok game which is pretty much abject garbage. Also a really good LP, but it really doesn't put the Turok series in a good light. With all that in mind, I thought it would be worthwhile to jump into the Remaster to show just how awesome this game still is. There are a bunch of differences from the original game (power-ups in different locations, small changes to maps, better draw distances, etc.), so if you're interested in seeing them I recommend you check out PSWII60's LP as well. Without further ado, though, here is Turok: Dinosaur Hunter Remastered:

drat, its nice seeing them remaster the game like this. I hope it leads to Turok 3 getting remade

Leal
Oct 2, 2009
I can't believe it took Bubsy to make me realize games are art

Leal
Oct 2, 2009

Shoeless posted:

Sounds like Duel Masters. Original is generic, the dub has people having fun with it.

If we're discussing anime dubs that go wild, you cannot go wrong with Ghost Stories. When given the localization rights they were told "Do whatever" and my god they did.

mandatory lesbian posted:

the samurai pizza cats of the 2000's...(i loved duel masters)

Can someone confirm if Duel Masters was the one where a villain was waiting for the cable man to come over? And when he was going to leave before the guy arrived his subordinates told him the cable guy will just leave a note and be on his way if the villain wasn't there to answer the door, to which the villain replies "The cable man is... evil..."?

I couldn't of imagined this series of events, I swore I saw it once at 5 in the morning and its somehow managed to etch into my mind and I cannot find any confirmation of it online.

Leal
Oct 2, 2009

Antistasi Altis 1

Antistasi Altis is a scenario for Arma 3 where you play freedom fighters trying to take over the island of Altis. This video we take our first steps stealing materiel and clearing out a roadblock to arm our insurrection.

Leal
Oct 2, 2009

Antistasi Altis 2

For this op we head into one of the more populated to rescue some POWs. How many? 1 :flaccid:

Leal
Oct 2, 2009

Mycroft Holmes posted:

What could paw-subly go wrong?

So uh, is there more? Asking for a friend, of course.

Leal
Oct 2, 2009
I'm back with some more Antistasi Altis

Antistasi Altis 3

You know that banner made more sense with the last thread title.

Leal
Oct 2, 2009

liquidypoo posted:

:siren: Let's Play Radical Rex - Part 1 :siren:

So, I decided to inflict an SNES game I played as a small, dumb child on Faerie Fortune! This is probably gonna be real short, since this video makes it just about halfway through the game, if memory serves.

Say what you will about Bubsy, at least he doesn't mug for the camera during his walk cycle.

Leal
Oct 2, 2009

Antistasi Alits 4

Tonight's mission has us recovering an abandoned supply truck. We also experience pro mortaring skills.

Leal
Oct 2, 2009

ChorpSaway posted:

Let's Play Hidden My Game By Mom

Hidden My Game By Mom is charming little puzzle game for mobile devices where your mom grounds you from your DS and you have to figure out where she's hidden it!
I played the game while my friend Hobotron watched and we all got to laugh at the incredible lengths one mom will go to for her son to stop playing so many games.

Day 15's solution should of been a bottle of lotion and a hose.

Also while the ending was heartwarming, what happened to Babe Ruth? He was locked in the room too!

Leal
Oct 2, 2009

ChorpSaway posted:

Let's Play Hidden My Game By Mom 2

Once more, with feeling! We're still on the hunt after Mom has taken our DS away from us, and Hobotron and I are sure that we'll show her what's what this time! The puzzles are harder and more devious, but nothing will get in the way of our video games!

drat, this game has a pretty realistic grandpa.

Leal
Oct 2, 2009
I will buy CJacobs a copy if he'll LP it.

Leal
Oct 2, 2009

CJacobs posted:

Hell, I'll agree to that. :respek:

Welcome to my loving nightmare, everyone. For old times' sake:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3xMnf3PM4mk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hcQ4ocTSkcg

Well there we go, I'll shoot you a product code for it when it comes out :toxx:

Hope its not too expensive :ohdear:

Leal
Oct 2, 2009

GamesAreSupernice posted:

Don't cheap out, get the $120 collector's edition

Only if Cjakes will let me see some of that Bussy.

Leal
Oct 2, 2009
Funny you say Duke and Bubsy in the same sentence.

Leal
Oct 2, 2009
Cjakes gonna show us all some of that Bussy.

Leal
Oct 2, 2009
Hey I finally continued this

Antistasi Altis 5

Restarting the campaign as an update went out and neglect on my part made me lose a lot of progress from the update

Cjakes give me your steam so I can give you that new Bubsy game cause steam doesn't do codes anymore apparently. Also do it quick cause I don't wanna pay 30 bucks for it when the sale ends.

Leal
Oct 2, 2009

Antistasi 5

Today I grab an outpost

Leal
Oct 2, 2009
Show us the Bussy Cjakes

Leal
Oct 2, 2009

Antistasi Altis 7

Now that I no longer wish to off myself cause of holiday customers, lets capture a base.

Leal
Oct 2, 2009

Antistasi 8

Continuing on capturing bases, we get an airbase next

Leal
Oct 2, 2009

Antistasi 9

Grabbing a few more installations on our way northwards and I share a story about having to retrieve my nephew's stolen present.

Leal
Oct 2, 2009

Antistasi 10

Getting rid of some noisy neighbors and keeping hold of our new territory.

Leal
Oct 2, 2009

GamesAreSupernice posted:

There's something appealing about your casual cursing, calm tone, and grim violence together.

Edit: That wasn't sarcastic. I genuinely find this video calming.

Now if only my boss can appreciate it :v:

Leal
Oct 2, 2009

Antistasi 11

Remember when there was side missions in this mod?

Leal
Oct 2, 2009
Antistasi 11

Tonight we do some night ops, enjoy our teammates flashing their lights onto the scope while I shoot.

Leal
Oct 2, 2009
Hey so just a quick update on my Arma 3 stuff, which I know I've been updating at a glacial pace: The mod had an update a week or 2 ago which completely nuked my save. I can't bring myself to restart again, I do want to do an offshoot of that mod, the version on the Apex DLC, but given a recent break in attempt at my house I'm too paranoid to play any game that can distract me. Apologies, I didn't want to leave anyone hanging past my typical slow update schedule.

Leal
Oct 2, 2009
Its hosed up that Sonic got top billing and not the Chao.

Leal
Oct 2, 2009
I think the reason this game didn't get knocked for gambling is because you play a game of skill rather then chance. As for why pokemon didn't get it... iirc this is why the game corners were taken out at some point.

Leal
Oct 2, 2009

Remember that Antistasi Altis mod I was LP'ing? Well here is an offshoot of that mod for the Apex expansion. Its a little different, the core concept is the same (guerilla warfare) but instead of NATO backing us up we are fighting NATO, along with CSAT.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WomxLiIJwds

I'm not sure if this should go in here though, I do more editing in these videos, but I'm not sure a mod of a niche game will be worth making a proper thread for it.

Leal
Oct 2, 2009

Antistasi Tanoa 2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EBeun0d_5PM

Today I gather some material, get a few technicals, steal an ammo truck through shenanigans, you know, the norm.

Leal
Oct 2, 2009

Antistasi Tanoa 3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3nZOBALzJWE

Today we raid a seaport near the HQ.

Leal
Oct 2, 2009
"I don't like Knuckles"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kkDMz2ml0gw

Leal
Oct 2, 2009

Antistasi Tanoa 4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7h_oNkm9g3o

I relocate to the main island as this mod condenses all resources to it. Not to be a back seat modder but... man that balance is wack.

Leal
Oct 2, 2009

ThornBrain posted:

Sonic Adventure DX

The second half of Gamma's story is all familicide.

Next week is the final part of the LP!

I hope that entails Chao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Leal
Oct 2, 2009

bony tony posted:

Are you going to LP Shadow the Hedgehog after this?

Where is that drat chaos emerald