Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Klaus88
Jan 23, 2011

Violence has its own economy, therefore be thoughtful and precise in your investment
At this point, lottery of Babylon feels like an important part of this thread and losing him/her would be a terrible blow. :nallears:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Klaus88
Jan 23, 2011

Violence has its own economy, therefore be thoughtful and precise in your investment

Bugsy posted:

Public page, and :drat:.

There's one way to discourage radical Islam. :v:

Klaus88
Jan 23, 2011

subpar anachronism posted:

American living in Canada. My father posted this bullshit.

What I learned from this video:
Some clinics are closed on Sunday. They only try one.

When you come into the ER with a fake wrist sprain, you are not taken very seriously in relation to people who are actually in need of care, having heart attacks and stuff. What kind of person believes that it's first come first serve in an ER, or that even if their wrist was sprained that it isn't just best to wait for the clinic to open on Monday?

When you can't get a random blood test they let themselves be referred to a private (expensive) clinic. Because Canada's not interested in wasting tax dollars on fakers. They guys from the video act like this is their only, only option. gently caress these guys.

So, in conclusion: as warped a view as I expected.

Part of that's almost lifted directly from a Steve Chowder tweet.

Klaus88
Jan 23, 2011

:argh:

This is how you say it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kl_sRb0uQ7A

Klaus88
Jan 23, 2011

Baofu posted:

It's me. I was the IoSM.

Frank Senbeans is my cousin (who I have posted before on the last thread) and I'm Mary Christmas. This is his latest post. Yes, he is a Trump supporter, why do you ask?

I'm sorry your cousin is a fascist.

Klaus88
Jan 23, 2011

paradoxGentleman posted:

Ok question: is there any truth to the "nerds used to get picked on before nerd stuff got cool" narrative? I've seen it brought up in a couple of places, but I have never experienced it so I am not sure.

I feel like the nerd prosecution complex owes something to the movie "Revenge of the nerds". That's probably bullshit though,

Klaus88
Jan 23, 2011

Silence is consent sounds like a direct warhammer 40k quote. :stare:

Klaus88
Jan 23, 2011

Laverna posted:

Can we all just be Idris Elba?

No, the entire universe would be destroyed if there was more then one Idris Elba.

Klaus88
Jan 23, 2011

cash crab posted:

I am loathe to divert from the derail, because I actually thought it was a good read, but:

The maker of this image got the labels reversed, and even then its only easy mode you're white.

Klaus88
Jan 23, 2011

Crazy Islamic theories are almost refreshing after the wall of crazy Christian theories. :allears:

Klaus88
Jan 23, 2011

I thought the original version of this was with spark plugs and not screwdriver tips?

Klaus88
Jan 23, 2011

RabbitWizard posted:

I'm unemployed and live in Germany. Let's say I immigrate to the US and don't work, I guess (derived from filling levels of fridge pictures) I will get 300-400k a year?

Decent :thejoke: but I'm fairly sure being unemployed in Germany is a order of magnitude less hellish then being unemployed in the US.

Klaus88
Jan 23, 2011

Who What Now posted:

Chefs are well known for almost never being men.

Men are chiefs, women cook, its not hard man. :smug:

:thejoke:

Klaus88
Jan 23, 2011

SpacePig posted:

I'm not too far off the "throw meat in a fire" style I mentioned, because I just basically season some chicken and throw it on an oiled pan, and then I know how to prepare rice, pasta, and vegetables. But it's not because of some manly-man thing, it's because I do all my cooking for one, and am sort of broke.

The most elaborate dish I can personally make is a quasi chicken and broccoli stir-fry. I'm certain that most real chiefs would cry if they had to watch me prepare the sauce.

Klaus88
Jan 23, 2011

The Saddest Rhino posted:

Dan is like the most ice cold social media person

:sbahj: :iceburn:

Klaus88
Jan 23, 2011

DemeaninDemon posted:

Reagan's dead though?

Not as long as Nancy's still channeling the dead.

Klaus88
Jan 23, 2011

Somebody's never had the concepts of positive and negative liberty explained to them.

Klaus88
Jan 23, 2011

Klaus88
Jan 23, 2011

Biplane posted:

There are so many idiots and racists coming out og the woodwork in Norway these days due to the current "refugee crisis" it is seriously bumming me out. It's honestly making me so depressed I wish I could just start getting high all the time again and not care, but I have wife and kid now and I gotta think about the man my son is going to become and the completely hosed up world he's growing up in and it's so loving sad.

Prominent Norwegian politicians posting rants on facebook about how we should downgrade accomodations for solitary underage refugees so these poor, traumatised and often brutalized children will learn that this is a white mans christian nation god damnit we don't want no dirty immigrant MUSLIMS taking our oil money.

:smithfrog:

Welcome to the United States for at least... three decades. :fsmug:

I had to resist the urge to cackle evilly while I typed that.

Klaus88
Jan 23, 2011

Deceitful Penguin posted:

I can't believe you fuckers are turning into Denmark. What the hell happened to being able to shame people away from things by calling them Dane-like? I guess that's what you get for voting in the loving liberals and their clown-posse.

:crossarms:

I'm guessing that word has a much different meaning in a European context.

Klaus88
Jan 23, 2011

:puckout: Presented by the IoSM thread, the next steel beams in dumb conspiracy theories.

Klaus88
Jan 23, 2011

TinTower posted:

I love the Sonic the Hedgehog's PR department's Social Media game :allears:

Sweet merciful Christ. :sbahj:

Klaus88
Jan 23, 2011

paradoxGentleman posted:

"She sluts out in front of your nose with ultra skintight leggins showing two kilograms and an half of pussy"

"If you look at her she calls you a disgusting maniac and a pervert."

e: you don't write kilograms that way in Italian, btw

Bigots and poor language skills seem to be universal. :shrug:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Klaus88
Jan 23, 2011

Somfin posted:

For future reference, this smiley now exists: :preacher: