Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

belt
May 12, 2001

by Nyc_Tattoo

Picnic Princess posted:

Somehow that's worse.

Anyway, right now I have some smokers trying to argue with me that discarded butts don't cause fires and it's all a conspiracy. Even after I posted a video of a firefighter starting a grassfire with a cigarette as a public service announcement. I guess BIG FIRE is trying to stifle are freedoms! :downs:

I don't normally get hit by fits of road rage, but living in California whenever I see this happen I start to see red. I don't care if they're in the middle of the city, because I can guarantee you these assholes aren't doing a risk assessment every time they decide to throw a butt out of the window.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

belt
May 12, 2001

by Nyc_Tattoo

Elderbean posted:

Yeah basically everyone I met in the Navy would not shut up about their SACRIFICES for FREEDOM and how much they valued FREEDOM. It only extended to white conservatives though, everyone else could gently caress off, die, or be thrown in prison.

I was in the Navy and spent most of my days playing Halo or reading books. You're welcome for your freedoms libtards.

belt
May 12, 2001

by Nyc_Tattoo
I stand up to shake anybody's hand. Isn't that just a rule?

VVVVV Ahh, gotcha.

belt has a new favorite as of 21:53 on Dec 23, 2015

belt
May 12, 2001

by Nyc_Tattoo
Aren't these armed criminals? I'm surprised they haven't been shot yet.

Oh wait yeah, lol.

belt
May 12, 2001

by Nyc_Tattoo

Pretty sound logic in my opinion.

belt
May 12, 2001

by Nyc_Tattoo

Guilty Spork posted:

"In America we like to murder brown people!"

I mean, I really don't see how I'm supposed to get anything else out of it.

"It's just a joke, don't be so sensitive! Political correctness in this country IS OUT OF CONTROL! Vote for Trump!"

belt
May 12, 2001

by Nyc_Tattoo

Scathach posted:

A shithead wearing Google Glass gets into a minor accident in his old Volvo, spills his milk after he gets into a minor fender-bender and flips his poo poo. He responds to all the comments he can.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qNlu2vcRKgc

Also the dog he rides around with is named Breeder.

Oh wow, what a giant baby. I could only make it about 2 minutes into the video of this dickhead's poo poo fit before I had to turn it off. Of course this guy is still wearing google glass in December 2015.

belt
May 12, 2001

by Nyc_Tattoo

Ein cooler Typ posted:

Has our society really become so degenerate that not knowing how to do drugs is considered a "bad" thing now?

No grandpa, I think you're missing the point.

belt
May 12, 2001

by Nyc_Tattoo
"Fooled by Instant Noodles"

poo poo, and all this time I thought my diet of 6 ramen packets a day was good for me.

belt
May 12, 2001

by Nyc_Tattoo

Scarf posted:

#everynewgunownerever

#notasheepbutscaredtodeathofanynoise

belt
May 12, 2001

by Nyc_Tattoo
I drank from the garden hose as a kid and now I'm immune to cancer.

belt
May 12, 2001

by Nyc_Tattoo
Kinda lovely devils advocate but I'm curious how the guy puts on a gas mask? I mean I've been in a profession for 15 years where I had to be clean shaven because some sort of the job required that I *might* have to wear an SCBA in an emergency. Fair disclosure, I've never once had to put on a gas mask or SCBA in an emergency.

belt
May 12, 2001

by Nyc_Tattoo
I must not understand what goes on in women restrooms. I always thought there would be stalls but apparently they all sit in a circle staring at each other's genitals.

Weird.

belt
May 12, 2001

by Nyc_Tattoo

twistedmentat posted:

I can only image people who post poo poo like this, and all the Crowders and other shithead pundits crowing about this endlessly go into public washrooms and stare at everyone while they piss or take a poo poo, and they assume that's how everyone acts so they don't want trans people doing it.

Whenever I go into a restroom I start swinging my penis at everyone like it's a battering ram, because I'm a man and that's what men do.

belt
May 12, 2001

by Nyc_Tattoo

The Saddest Rhino posted:

ok university police officer

If a university police officer isn't an expert at threat assessment, I don't know who is.

belt
May 12, 2001

by Nyc_Tattoo
It's hard for me to even imagine how loving stupid you have to be to be a flat earther.

belt
May 12, 2001

by Nyc_Tattoo

BrigadierSensible posted:

There seems to be a bunch of stories all over this forum of fat, lazy, entitled arsehole military people.

I am not military myself, (never served, never will), but I don't understand it. I thought the military was supposed to beat that poo poo out of you, and give you discipline, and physical fitness etc.

lovely political opinions aside, how do fat lazy entitled people survive in the army/navy/whatever? Surely if the military lifestyle wouldn't harden them up, then the other people in their platoon or whatever would get tired of their poo poo very quickly and sort them out.

I'm a vet and I'm also a pretty lovely person. I drink too much and I probably could run a mile in about 3 days but we aren't gonna find that out because I'm never gonna do that.

To address your point though. My experience in the military was basically just making sure that every 6 months I could do the bare minimum on the PFT (physical fitness test) to pass so nobody would gently caress with me for the next 6 months.

belt has a new favorite as of 08:39 on May 26, 2016

belt
May 12, 2001

by Nyc_Tattoo

Immolat1on posted:

My aunt posted a pretty innocent story today on FB, then the rest of my family had to go and make it a racist circle jerk. Black is just random people, red is my uncle (who the story is about).

Not only has my uncle been on permanent disability receiving those sweet sweet government checks for decades, hispanics are also not allowed to own nicer cars than him.

Oh poo poo, a Honda?

loving guy probably owns a refrigerator too. Maybe even an iPhone. And now a pack of gum? gently caress this country.

belt
May 12, 2001

by Nyc_Tattoo
I'm a vet and I'm skipping the grilling in honor of that lady. Heading straight for the hooch.

belt
May 12, 2001

by Nyc_Tattoo

china bot posted:

My grandfather fought in WWII, and all I got was this lousy newspaper

They sent him to WW2 and then sent him to Monroe? Poor bastard.

belt
May 12, 2001

by Nyc_Tattoo

Picnic Princess posted:

Man, a LOT of soldiers must have died here today, it's windy as hell.

Enjoy your weather CIVILIAN

belt
May 12, 2001

by Nyc_Tattoo

Bill Dungsroman posted:

Your 5 year old took the picture, mm hm yes indeed

Why is she choking the poo poo out of her 5 year old?

belt
May 12, 2001

by Nyc_Tattoo

To be fair the candles at Target taste like poo poo.

belt
May 12, 2001

by Nyc_Tattoo

Panfilo posted:

:v: Hey bro I'm tired of dealing with having a huge jacked up truck. I'm going to sell it and buy a Prius.

:argh: Why are you attacking my way of life?! *blogging intensifies*

I traded my Nissan Titan in for a Nissan Leaf. You wouldn't believe how threatened people become when someone else eschews something that they so closely identify with. I don't even give a gently caress what other people drive.

belt
May 12, 2001

by Nyc_Tattoo

Good lord, I can't wait for the day when employees of places like Wal-Mart unionize. Of course that'll probably never happen because labor unions are dicked in this country.

belt
May 12, 2001

by Nyc_Tattoo

Boywhiz88 posted:

I'll never understand quotes like that. They aren't clever, they aren't attributed to a great person. They're verbose and mundane in their message. The shallowness hurts

Yeah but I'll loving kill you if you cross me.

belt
May 12, 2001

by Nyc_Tattoo
Edit: Nevermind, I see it in the twitter thread, Undertale reference.

belt has a new favorite as of 04:38 on Sep 17, 2016

belt
May 12, 2001

by Nyc_Tattoo

SomeJazzyRat posted:

Why would you attack Somalians? The only thing they've ever done to America was have their children in commercials, stating that for only pennies a day they won't die. And in the worst case scenario, that kid was the Somalian version of Macauley Culkin and load as poo poo.

I grew up in Garden City, KS. They grow their own special vintage of dumbshit racists there.

belt
May 12, 2001

by Nyc_Tattoo

Midnight Voyager posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=njauePtToIU

The guys at Achievement Hunter played a game about saving Trump- sorry, RUMP from being shot.

The comments were instantly filled with assholes who clearly didn't watch the video where they went through GREAT PAINS not to court the inevitable lovely responses they knew they'd get.

These are the same dumbasses that probably defended Trump when he told gun owners to take care of Hillary Clinton.

belt
May 12, 2001

by Nyc_Tattoo
And I know a thing or two about rape. I'm a man.

belt
May 12, 2001

by Nyc_Tattoo

SPOOKILY A BIRD posted:

Is Yahoo Answers social media? I sure hope so because I really want to post this video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EShUeudtaFg

American sex education ladies and gentlemen.

belt
May 12, 2001

by Nyc_Tattoo

Zulily Zoetrope posted:

I dunno about you guys, but for me it was about 1900 years off.

Look at this little babby millennial that wasn't born in the first century.

belt
May 12, 2001

by Nyc_Tattoo

RareAcumen posted:

http://imgur.com/N3GkQ4v

Sometimes, I can fabricate a memory of being told that going to college was a good thing but now I'm extremely woke and realize that too much education is a bad thing.

Well, that's a pretty stupid idea because I'd imagine the wage gap between men and women with feminist dance therapy degrees is MUCH less than electrical engineers.

belt
May 12, 2001

by Nyc_Tattoo

OldTennisCourt posted:

I'm usually able to laugh at the people in this thread but honestly, I'm more than a little worried that the Telomeres dude is going to hurt someone.

I'm with you. This dude has a definite "shoot up a particular Starbucks" vibe.

belt
May 12, 2001

by Nyc_Tattoo
gently caress you Fry, I didn't say it was OK to drug test everyone that has a job.

belt
May 12, 2001

by Nyc_Tattoo
It's important that we distinguish from upstanding citizens that go home and only have 15 beers a night and those delinquents that might smoke a joint on the weekend.

belt
May 12, 2001

by Nyc_Tattoo

Is this where we demean a movement with actual merit by focusing on trivial poo poo like Facebook recipe sharing groups? BRB everyone, gonna go yell at dudes that hold doors open for women because feminism is also important to me.

belt
May 12, 2001

by Nyc_Tattoo

Well, it didn't take him long to delete his twitter account.

belt
May 12, 2001

by Nyc_Tattoo

quote:

On paper, Kyle S. Reyes is our President and CEO. In reality, God is the CEO of this company. You only have to listen to one of them – but I’d suggest you consider listening to and respecting both of them.

This guy is a gigantic douchebag. Also judging from the shameful views on his "acclaimed keynote" speeches and marketing videos, he's doing this to get a little attention.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

belt
May 12, 2001

by Nyc_Tattoo

RenegadeStyle1 posted:

Does every country teach in their history classes in World War II that they saved everyone and won the war? Obviously this is not including the countries that lost World War II.

I went to grade school in western Kansas in the 1990's. I came out of that thinking that the USA was literally the only "free" country in the world.