Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

Postal Parcel posted:

Note: not an IoSM

this dude rules

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

Jake im dying dont text this number anymore because im dying ok im dead now later.

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

Asinine Tails posted:

Some people argue with him & some people humor him but finally the one person pity party got a little too out of hand. The red is other peoples responses, the blue is his own son. Yes, this is a grown-rear end man with children and divorces under his wing who has chosen to act like this.

whats more pathetic the people losing their poo poo at some dude not doing a meaningless gesture of changing a profile pic or the guy with a kid who has somehow never french kissed

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

The Saddest Rhino posted:

someone on my fb linked to this http://everydayfeminism.com/2015/11/types-of-misogynistic-men/ and i'm in disbelief this is not an Onion article

#1 Manteruptors (Men who interrupt people in meetings are IMMEDIATELY MISOGYNISTS)

Three lines in and I had an inkling this might be the dumbest poo poo I ever read then they got to the part with Gotye and I had 100% confirmation

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

Yeah what if lol

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

trickybiscuits posted:

Heh, that girl is me in e/n threads started by guys complaining about how they can't get sex or girlfriends. I've offered at least twice to be some guy's girlfriend (while clarifying that I'm neither attractive nor nice and will never actually touch them) and they never answer. I can't wait to do that in real life where the guy can't ignore it.

lol wtf

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

Do these people think a BWW waitress is going to frisk them?

change my name posted:

My dad shared this image, buttttttt....

Shes sewing his pants to his shirt so they wont sag. Amen

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

Rolo posted:

They don't realize that if half the total Muslims on the planet wanted to take over America, they would have 0 issue doing it right now because they'd be in the hundreds of millions.

With what mythical navy would they be transporting these millions of soldiers?

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

RFC2324 posted:

Well, apparently the highest muslim population in the world is in Indonesia, a nation made up of islands, so I assume they have some kind of ability to make boats.

Stealth boats?

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

thats all fake as hell

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

RFC2324 posted:

Who cares? Its funny even if not true.

the STDH thread is that way

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

That was Good Sex ™

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

Wanamingo posted:

Even if it were real, it still wouldn't be the best Wheel of Fortune thing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybUmXzsKrOM

disagree this is the best

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wP01TGJRfRI

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

Lady Charlemagne posted:

I am from the whitest-bread east Massachusetts town possible and this is hands down the most New England cookie cutter McMansion house foyer I've ever seen. Fight the power there kid. Your parents didn't give anything up to give you a better future.

Haha what? Its a loving door you weirdo.

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

Ok I think we covered every plausible reason for that lady to be sitting there we prob don't need any more

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

Birb Katter posted:

Basically imagine if George W Bush was completely incompetent.

Yeah......imagine

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

What difference does it make its all coming from the husbands paycheck to buy it anyway

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

Im chad with the stds

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

Pot Of Shoe posted:

I know it's been said time and time again but those guys who write these long screeds of what women actually want have clearly never spoken to a woman.

And why is the other guy always named Chad

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

It was supposed to be the next jurassic park before they turned it into World.

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

TotalLossBrain posted:

Tell me this is a troll because no one could be that.....fedora? A braided loving beard, really?

thats not a fedora fyi

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

BrigadierSensible posted:

So, were there any consequences from this? I mean, she lost, so she's not representing the city or anything, but still to have a former Mayor denounce and dismiss her opponent as a "friend of the family" surely comes with some consequences.

like what throw her in jail?

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

What does this mean

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

unions and walmart both suck

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

nah

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

Ok Fella posted:

I'm more concerned with him having sex at 8 years old because if that's true holy poo poo.

I'm gonna guess it's not true

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

Is that snoop?

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

Thank god they MSpainted out that boob

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

Nothing says whore quite like dressing like a construction worker

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

What does "dead names you" in the bottom right mean

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

The song is pretty cool though

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

Inco posted:

Because there's already a wealth of articles and writings about lived experiences on the internet, and demanding that someone drop everything and explain the ins and outs of identity politics at that very moment is a lovely thing to do.

I dunno im sure lots of people are asked about things they know from their friends and dont fly off the handle about it and describe it as "demanding that you drop everything" or whatever other hyperbole as if theyre asking for a 30 minute powerpoint presentation.

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

Listened to the whole thing and came away not knowing a single thing about what he means by that.

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

IamnotJoe posted:

In the new Mafia game the protagonist is black and you can shoot up a KKK rally.

I have something from Reddit where some guy took a creeper picture of a girl playing Magic the gathering at a shop with a low cut Shirt. Want to post but the whole thing makes me depressed.

Ive never played a mafia game but why is the protagonist black?

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

CeramicPig posted:

Posted by someone who I thought was better than this

Don't worry that he might be cheating on you, worry that he might be BISEXUAL:supaburn:

His comment being "they pants always sagging, you gotta wonder who they sagging for"
Yes the gay agenda made sagging pants a trend so they can check out these "magnum man" sweet buns

whats up with the middle dudes skin. i dont think pink is a normal color for a human

also lol just noticed that dog checkin out the dudes big dick

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

Uh has she never seen anything other than a full moon?

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

Sounds like sharia law to me

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

Krispy Kareem posted:

trying to over compensate around cool guys like Billy Bush.

Krispy Kareem posted:

around cool guys like Billy Bush.

Krispy Kareem posted:

cool guys like Billy Bush.

Krispy Kareem posted:

*in slow motion* "cooooooool guuuuuyyyyy Billyyyyyyy BBBuuuushhhhh"

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

Has secret puppetmaster poo poo ever turned out to be true

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

banned from Starbucks