Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who will win the debate?
Hillary Clinton
Bernie Sanders
Martin O'Malley
Baby Hitler
View Results

• Locked thread
Brannock
Feb 9, 2006

by exmarx
Fallen Rib
How openly will Hillary lust for Muslim death?

Or will she wink and nod and hold up her hands in a gesture of apparent inevitability?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brannock
Feb 9, 2006

by exmarx
Fallen Rib
Does anyone know how to get the captions to turn on for the CBS livestream? Clicking [CC] just brings up the options to edit the caption appearance.

Brannock
Feb 9, 2006

by exmarx
Fallen Rib
Has anyone managed to get the captioning working on the CBS stream

Brannock
Feb 9, 2006

by exmarx
Fallen Rib

Dr_0ctag0n posted:

They work on chrome, they're just lagging behind. Maybe turn off ad blockers?

Ah, it was one of the advertising scripts. I had adblock off for the CBS stream already. Thanks for the tip off

Brannock
Feb 9, 2006

by exmarx
Fallen Rib
Hillary very eager to be done with that moment of silence

Brannock
Feb 9, 2006

by exmarx
Fallen Rib
Bernie right into his speech

Brannock
Feb 9, 2006

by exmarx
Fallen Rib
Hillary Clinton already setting herself up as a warmonger

Brannock
Feb 9, 2006

by exmarx
Fallen Rib

gently caress You And Diebold posted:

Is there a reason to watch this? Is it going to be entertaining without trump/carson?

Do you want to watch Hillary Clinton setting herself up as a strong commander in chief and all but declaring war on ISIS while her supporters mock people for thinking she's a hawk?

Brannock
Feb 9, 2006

by exmarx
Fallen Rib
Bernie's tfw realizing that Americans will put off unfucking the economy for another 8 years while we start Iraq War 3

Brannock
Feb 9, 2006

by exmarx
Fallen Rib
Michael Moore spotted on the twitter feed

Brannock
Feb 9, 2006

by exmarx
Fallen Rib

Tatum Girlparts posted:

Are you even watching or is this just what you assume is happening?

I hesitate to give you the time of day since I'm familiar with your history but what do you think the words "we must select the next commander in chief" signify

Brannock
Feb 9, 2006

by exmarx
Fallen Rib
These moderators are really good

Brannock
Feb 9, 2006

by exmarx
Fallen Rib
Casillero del Diablo cabernet sauvignon

Brannock
Feb 9, 2006

by exmarx
Fallen Rib

Logikv9 posted:

gently caress missed the first 25 minutes how was it?

"This election is not just to choose the next President of the United States, it is to choose the next Commander in Chief" - Hillary "Dove" Clinton

Brannock
Feb 9, 2006

by exmarx
Fallen Rib
Hitting the military budget. This is a much better angle for Bernie

Brannock
Feb 9, 2006

by exmarx
Fallen Rib

Bad Caller posted:

I speak chinese and reading that confused me as they don't sound at all alike

Anglicization of Chinese is a longstanding issue

Brannock
Feb 9, 2006

by exmarx
Fallen Rib

Deep Hurting posted:

O'Malley's getting a 7 on Hillary's list after tonight.

Those glares are top tier

Brannock
Feb 9, 2006

by exmarx
Fallen Rib

QuoProQuid posted:

Okay, Martin O'Malley still doesn't have any chance of winning, but he doesn't look like a complete embarrassment anymore.

Webb and Chafee dropped out helped his credibility a lot I think, even if he didn't pick up their supporters

Brannock
Feb 9, 2006

by exmarx
Fallen Rib

Bad Caller posted:

at least the internet is causing people to actually have more than just one note concerns

ehhhhhh

Brannock
Feb 9, 2006

by exmarx
Fallen Rib
You're breaking the rules!

Brannock
Feb 9, 2006

by exmarx
Fallen Rib

Absurd Alhazred posted:

I'm frankly disappointed that Bernie is still so broad strokes about all the issues. Foreign policy, sure, but he's running on the economy, he or the people working for him should have had numbers ready.

Bernie lost last night, as long as he can force Hillary to move left and stay left it's a victory

Secondary concern is getting the electorate to understand just how hosed the economics are in America

Tertiary concern is building a long-lasting progressive movement that will vote on downtickets

Brannock
Feb 9, 2006

by exmarx
Fallen Rib

tranime scholar posted:

make this guy the moderator of every dem and gop debate

Brannock
Feb 9, 2006

by exmarx
Fallen Rib
You didn't do poo poo as Senator you carpetbagger

Brannock
Feb 9, 2006

by exmarx
Fallen Rib

Tatum Girlparts posted:

Wrong way retard

https://www.google.com/search?q=define%3A+carpetbagger

Brannock
Feb 9, 2006

by exmarx
Fallen Rib
"You have been on three sides of this"

:eyepop:

Brannock
Feb 9, 2006

by exmarx
Fallen Rib
Can we appoint those guys to be forever moderators of any and all election debates?

Brannock
Feb 9, 2006

by exmarx
Fallen Rib
"I disagree with free college for everyone"

I went to a very good public university and I came out of it with $26k debt, gently caress off Hillary

Brannock
Feb 9, 2006

by exmarx
Fallen Rib

Yoshifan823 posted:

Did you miss her saying that students shouldn't have to borrow a cent to attend a public university.

Actually yeah I did, I'm multitasking :o:

Brannock
Feb 9, 2006

by exmarx
Fallen Rib

Anal Papist posted:

Trump getting more time than o'malley atm.

Donald J. Trump ‏@realDonaldTrump 2m2 minutes ago

Hillary and Sanders are not doing well, but what is the failed former Mayor of Baltimore doing on that stage? O'Malley is a clown.

Also he didn't use the hasgtag so I guess they are just monitoring his feed.

I really hope Trump calls out O'M on incarcerating a huge chunk of his own population. "What a failure! He can't even serve his own people!"

Brannock
Feb 9, 2006

by exmarx
Fallen Rib
"My husband" "My husband" "My husband" "My husband"

Brannock
Feb 9, 2006

by exmarx
Fallen Rib

Mitt Romney posted:

I also think Joementum is right again that she did give up a couple bad soundbites for general election ads.

Everyone on stage tonight looked 10x as competent and "serious" as any single person on the Republican gallery

Brannock
Feb 9, 2006

by exmarx
Fallen Rib

Telnaes is a gift

Brannock
Feb 9, 2006

by exmarx
Fallen Rib

triple sulk posted:

people like sanders have cried for 15 an hour as if it's like people have big bills to pay and then he pretty much says it's so they can go out and buy stuff they don't need lmao.

buying poo poo we don't need is exactly how the economy functions though

like, if we only ever bought exactly what we needed (clothing, food, housing), no ostentatiousness, no ornamentation, no luxury, then we'd be living in a stark and sparse soviet reality

Brannock
Feb 9, 2006

by exmarx
Fallen Rib

Joementum posted:

PPP's post debate flash poll says 67% say Clinton won, 20% Sanders, 7% O'Malley.

http://www.publicpolicypolling.com/...security-i.html

Hard to argue with that and I'm a bernout

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brannock
Feb 9, 2006

by exmarx
Fallen Rib

Indigo Jones posted:

it really surprises me to see all these AL AQSA and LF posters suddenly hating on Sanders (for whatever reason) and being on board for Hillary.

Isn't Sanders exactly the kind of candidate you guys would want to win? why are you supporting fake progressive and self-avowed "moderate" Hillary Clinton all of a sudden?

pathological contrarianism

• Locked thread