Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Takanago
Jun 2, 2007

You'll see...
Is this our first chance to vote for a Third Party candidate? Cause I think I feel like wasting my vote on Monroe

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Takanago
Jun 2, 2007

You'll see...
I dunno, I heard from some people that Centralized Banking is basically slavery. And since the people who love the bank also love slaves, that doesn't seem too far-fetched to me...

Takanago
Jun 2, 2007

You'll see...
No Blood For Seamen.

King/Davie '12

Takanago
Jun 2, 2007

You'll see...
I just can't wait until we get to the point where I can start deciding my vote based solely on political cartoons

Takanago
Jun 2, 2007

You'll see...

:saddowns: I didn't do so well...

Takanago
Jun 2, 2007

You'll see...
I was really excited for a moment when I read the name "Native American Party" but then incredibly dismayed when I read the actual description. :sigh:

Takanago
Jun 2, 2007

You'll see...
:rip:
Voted for the dead man

Takanago
Jun 2, 2007

You'll see...

QuoProQuid posted:

Presidential Nominee: Peter Cooper[list]
Party Affiliation: Greenback Party
:eyepop: Look at that beard.

I'm all for Fiat Currency and the general attitudes of the Greenbacks, but I also really like the "gently caress the class divide" attitude of the prohibitionists. ...Not the moralism, though, and that's a pretty central thing.

I guess this is a choice between people that are pretty alright all around, or some guys that are hella cool in some ways but pretty bad in others.

I think the goony facial hair might be a tie-breaker for me

Takanago
Jun 2, 2007

You'll see...

Ibogaine posted:

I guess Cooper only supports greenbacks because he just knows how awesome he would look on a bill.

Here's a preview of what that might look like

Takanago
Jun 2, 2007

You'll see...
drat, can't argue against that.

Takanago
Jun 2, 2007

You'll see...
Is this race going to mark the biggest difference between how well a candidate does with the Goon Vote and how well they did with the actual, historical vote?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Takanago
Jun 2, 2007

You'll see...
Are the Unpledged Electors, when they appear, usually associated with a certain party/ideology? If it's not a case of "could be voting for literally anybody in America" but instead "you're going to get Democrats who hate desegregation" I think it works.

• Locked thread