Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SixFigureSandwich
Oct 30, 2004
Exciting Lemon
Only three of these guys seem to have any social media presence. John Adams seems harmless, but mentions "good old British weather", which disqualifies him immediately. Robert Harrison seems to have virtually no political positions whatsoever, instead being content with pushing storage solutions on the public. That leaves John Rutledge, who has my vote by seeming to have some interest in the economy, and by advocating for a stronger central government.

John Rutledge posted:

Fed suffers from small balls syndrome.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SixFigureSandwich
Oct 30, 2004
Exciting Lemon

Fellis posted:

Burr sounds like an old timey Trump.

Basically this. Build a wall to keep the British out!

SixFigureSandwich
Oct 30, 2004
Exciting Lemon
Hail to the king, baby

SixFigureSandwich
Oct 30, 2004
Exciting Lemon
Voting the the Donald Trump of the early 1800s

SixFigureSandwich
Oct 30, 2004
Exciting Lemon
Voting for Van Buren, the first DJ president.

SixFigureSandwich
Oct 30, 2004
Exciting Lemon

Harold Stassen posted:

Will we be able to elect Nixon in 1960, 1968 and 1972 giving him potentially three terms?

think larger

SixFigureSandwich
Oct 30, 2004
Exciting Lemon

QuoProQuid posted:

FREMONT AND OUR JESSE VS. "OLD BUCK"

lol, the joke is that fremont has a hot young wife while buchanan is an old gay guy who will probably die alone.

also he has a gun

SixFigureSandwich
Oct 30, 2004
Exciting Lemon
A vote for Bell is a vote for the Constitution :patriot:

also a vote against hundreds of thousands dying in a gruesome war

SixFigureSandwich
Oct 30, 2004
Exciting Lemon
And when did presidential candidates stop having beards? This country is going downhill let me tell you.

SixFigureSandwich
Oct 30, 2004
Exciting Lemon

Nebakenezzer posted:

TR's handlebar was so manly it discouraged the practice.

No I mean the current lot, and also the previous election.

SixFigureSandwich
Oct 30, 2004
Exciting Lemon
If we don't vote him in, he might not die!

SixFigureSandwich
Oct 30, 2004
Exciting Lemon

QuoProQuid posted:

which told former slaves that they should support the Democrats because, “if your state and her sister Southern states had not seceded from the Union, you would not today be free.”

I want to shake the hand of whoever came up with this amazing example of being technically correct.

SixFigureSandwich
Oct 30, 2004
Exciting Lemon
Voting for the first Black president.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SixFigureSandwich
Oct 30, 2004
Exciting Lemon
Voting for the Saint

• Locked thread