Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bread Set Jettison

insult the Islamic state with a Daesh of salt

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Qwerinty

by zen death robot
the islamic state is the continuous line written on the map to denote the boundaries between states. it's symbolic of how islam is in all of us.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Bread Set Jettison

ISIS is so fat that anytime they walk they do the Harem shake

devil

yeah uh.. i wouldnt insult those people... i've heard theyre pretty powerful

mailorder bees

FLUFFERNUTTER
i heard theyre farts smell p stinky

thanks Manifisto!

bacalou

ironically, lots of isis recipes use mrs. daesh

mailorder bees

FLUFFERNUTTER

bacalou posted:

ironically, lots of isis recipes use mrs. daesh

lol

thanks Manifisto!

mailorder bees

FLUFFERNUTTER
waht are these isis recipes. im just curiosu

thanks Manifisto!

bacalou

mailorder bees

FLUFFERNUTTER

thanks Manifisto!

Afro Doug

i tried to join the islamic state so a could shoot guns and do cool murders and stuff, but i accidentally joined the icelandic state and it's really boring.

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
haha :argh:

stop killing ppl already

mailorder bees

FLUFFERNUTTER

opioid agonist posted:

haha :argh:

stop killing ppl already

thanks Manifisto!

mailorder bees

FLUFFERNUTTER
violence is v rude and not nice

thanks Manifisto!

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

mailorder bees! posted:

violence is v rude and not nice

:glomp:

let us embrace in solidarity

sad times

cat_herder

BE GAY
DO CRIME

for an "Islamic" state, they're pretty piss-poor Muslims

gb2 praying peacefully, building beautiful mosques, and advancing math and science

barfdog

i heard they have their own superhero called "the Daesh" but hes too concerned with immodest dress to actually fight crime

https://i.imgur.com/FLpAnfS.mp4

Zorodius

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...
SUCK THE SHIT STRAIGHT OUT OF MY OWN ASSHOLE.

BUY IT.
their halloween is lame

everyone dressed as a ghost again

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
-.. .- . ... ....

there are 2 dashes in "daesh" in Morse code

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Tarranon

Diggity Dog
the problem with these guys is they can't get anything straight!

ISIS? ISIL? ISAY you pick a god dang name before you start pointlessly murdering innocents.

MrWillsauce

They wanna make women dress like ninjas against their will, but I think being a ninja is a choice that women should be able to make for themselves. Not cool, ISIS. You too, Al Queda. I know this thread is for ISIS but I don't like Al Queda either and I don't care who knows it.

Matoi Ryuko

I love mohammed. Praise be to allah. I will join Islam please just don't hurt me.

Tebulot

im hip now bois

Why's everyone so angry these days. Out there, I mean. Not in here.

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack

Matoi Ryuko posted:

I love mohammed. Praise be to allah. I will join Islam please just don't hurt me.

Welcome, brother. Though you picked the wrong religion if you're trying to avoid people killing you. Im sorry about this.

----------------

Matoi Ryuko

drilldo squirt posted:

Welcome, brother. Though you picked the wrong religion if you're trying to avoid people killing you. Im sorry about this.

But I am Wahabist...

cat_herder

BE GAY
DO CRIME

I'm sorry America is so full of gross racists, drilldo and matoi. I think you guys are fantastic.

Bread Set Jettison

Calaphate more like calafart

mags

I am a congenital optimist.
oh poo poo haha caliphart

paul_soccer12 posted:

everyone in the idf must die

(USER WAS PERMABANNED FOR THIS POST)
drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack

meteloides posted:

I'm sorry America is so full of gross racists, drilldo and matoi. I think you guys are fantastic.

Thank you, I am fantastic.

----------------

Tebulot

im hip now bois

Bread Set Jettison posted:

Calaphate more like calafart

Haha

Zorodius

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...
SUCK THE SHIT STRAIGHT OUT OF MY OWN ASSHOLE.

BUY IT.
I was thinking. It's not effective to kill these guys since they want to be martyrs anyway right? So instead let's make them live forever. then they can never get to heaven.

that would really cheese them off I bet

cat_herder

BE GAY
DO CRIME

Zorodius posted:

I was thinking. It's not effective to kill these guys since they want to be martyrs anyway right? So instead let's make them live forever. then they can never get to heaven.

that would really cheese them off I bet

I'm not sober right now or I'd be able to remember what that creature is that can technically live forever. I think it's a jellyfish, but I'm not sure. Something to do with telomeres and just not loving aging. joke_explainer, do you know what I'm talking about?

Anyway we need to weaponize this.

Tarranon

Diggity Dog
there's a few plants and animals out there that will essentially never die of 'old age'

and telemores are the foundation of theories on aging in humans

but i think the jellyfish you're thinking of are different. they reverse their aging process when they get injured...it's messed up

cat_herder

BE GAY
DO CRIME

Tarranon posted:

there's a few plants and animals out there that will essentially never die of 'old age'

but i think the jellyfish you're thinking of are different. they reverse their aging process when they get injured...it's messed up

huh, I thought telomeres were found in all DNA.

idk maybe part of it is that we have to find a way to make Daesh soldiers heal really quickly, that their blood clots fast but not fast enough for thrombosis or disseminated intravascular clotting (which is as horrible as it sounds like), but I'm not sure what the cure for suicide bombing is, unfortunately.

Matoi Ryuko

Tarranon posted:

What about those tree systems.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
theyre fat neckbeards

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

• Locked thread