Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Karasu Tengu
Feb 16, 2011

Humble Tengu Newspaper Reporter

cheezit posted:

Most NDA's aren't enforceable. It depends entirely on the wording. Knowing OVK, theirs is probably pretty broad with very few specifics. I wouldn't say they can nebulously punish her. First off, they'd need to take her to court. Unless she's giving away The Colonels Special Blend, leaking poo poo about upcoming DLC or micro-transactions wouldn't do anything to actually damage the company.

Honestly, it just makes it look to the outside like she's getting special information and all that. It's just a legal codpiece to make their poo poo look bigger.

You don't need the NDA to be enforceable to be able to use it as a lovely excuse to fire someone.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Karasu Tengu
Feb 16, 2011

+4 to a lovely stat on average, and if you have a COP skin a whole +1% xp boost.

Karasu Tengu
Feb 16, 2011

I think the only solid light green you can get is leaf green/leaf green but i'm being lazy and going from memory.

Karasu Tengu
Feb 16, 2011

Utter Amnesty posted:

Have any of you actually sold any of the garbage that comes out of the safes? This skin is going for $30 in theory but I can't imagine anyone would actually pay that much for this piece of poo poo.

Have you seen what the lovely looking CS:GO knives go for?

Karasu Tengu
Feb 16, 2011

Maybe this is what will lead Overkill to realize that the M308 and Deagle are hilariously overpowered, but it'll probably just lead to them making them have 20 bullets total or something dumb.

Karasu Tengu
Feb 16, 2011

There's already mods that let you choose which models the weapon mods should use, I don't see why you couldn't just extend it to loading the wrong model.

Karasu Tengu
Feb 16, 2011

I'm pretty sure you're literally immortal when you're using ex-presidents, unless your team is loving trash.

Also Goonmod isn't broken for me, I just played for two hours with it force enabled without any trouble.

Karasu Tengu fucked around with this message at 07:52 on Dec 4, 2015

Karasu Tengu
Feb 16, 2011

Infamy 2-5 reduce the amount of points you have to spend in each of the four original skill trees to unlock each tier, otherwise it's just so you can have a bigger number and feel better compared to other people.

Karasu Tengu
Feb 16, 2011

Lol if you don't use SAM to unlock gun/mask achievements.

Karasu Tengu
Feb 16, 2011

If you're having trouble with precision aiming, you've got some big problems since the G3 is really good right now. There's a bunch of dozers in general and the 80 something heavy rifle damage shred overkill bulldozers.

Karasu Tengu
Feb 16, 2011

Drewjitsu posted:

The current King of the heavy AR rifle is the m308, which is dlc free. This is, of course a comment which applies to DW.

I was never really impressed with the g3. I'll have to check that out, post rerebalance.

I'd argue that the M308 is a DMR class, along with the DMR kitted AK, AR, and G3. The heavy rifles would be the SCAR for non-DLC players, and the FAL and G3 from the dlc's.

Karasu Tengu
Feb 16, 2011

The full cook of the Christmas heist is surprisingly painless, considering that the three people I did it with couldn't shoot cops for poo poo.

Karasu Tengu
Feb 16, 2011

Shotguns like low accuracy, since only one pellet has to hit to do damage, so you might as well spread that poo poo out.

Karasu Tengu
Feb 16, 2011

Did you just push a BLT dll update, cause it just broke the gently caress out of my game.

Karasu Tengu
Feb 16, 2011

Everything became "ERROR:UPDATE_LATER" and the like, and when I did the update it asked for after that, the game just instantly crashed to desktop.

Karasu Tengu
Feb 16, 2011

Nah, even better, you can get the stat boosts from cards/goonmod and throw them on anything.

Karasu Tengu
Feb 16, 2011

What else do you use pre-planning for?

Karasu Tengu
Feb 16, 2011

Dr Cheeto posted:

Cat Burglar ace does "reduce custody time by 50%," which I'm pretty sure only applies on very low difficulties where the cops will just let you go after a timer expires without trading hostages.

Nah, it also reduces the time before you can be traded by half too, down to 5 whole seconds if you manage to not "accidentally" kill every civilian on the map.

Karasu Tengu
Feb 16, 2011

Let's steal some loving goats.

Karasu Tengu
Feb 16, 2011

They already a zombie heist and it was really good.

Karasu Tengu
Feb 16, 2011

DOTA2/TF2, duh, we're going to steal everyone's hats.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Karasu Tengu
Feb 16, 2011

At least 20% of the community are loud vocal assholes that still play the game between posting ascii middle fingers and "gently caress you overcuck".