Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

cheezit
Jan 9, 2004

sleep?
New deagle skin!

http://i.imgur.com/qovSlQ7.gifv

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cheezit
Jan 9, 2004

sleep?
Most NDA's aren't enforceable. It depends entirely on the wording. Knowing OVK, theirs is probably pretty broad with very few specifics. I wouldn't say they can nebulously punish her. First off, they'd need to take her to court. Unless she's giving away The Colonels Special Blend, leaking poo poo about upcoming DLC or micro-transactions wouldn't do anything to actually damage the company.

Honestly, it just makes it look to the outside like she's getting special information and all that. It's just a legal codpiece to make their poo poo look bigger.

cheezit
Jan 9, 2004

sleep?

Elliotw2 posted:

You don't need the NDA to be enforceable to be able to use it as a lovely excuse to fire someone.

Yeah, but it's mostly laughable when the threat is against a volunteer gig.

cheezit
Jan 9, 2004

sleep?

Afraid of Audio posted:

stealing a cruise ship would be incredibly rad

At that point we'd just need a Keanu character pack...

We'd need to steal a phone booth, too. Possibly the trophy for the 32nd century sit up champion, as well.

cheezit
Jan 9, 2004

sleep?

Fellis posted:

Next heist:

Shooting Shkreli? Sure, the PD2 gang already has a few hitmen.

cheezit
Jan 9, 2004

sleep?
Maybe this will have a GoatZ follow up? I mean, its honestly the easiest jump they could have to a zombie heist now. haha.

cheezit
Jan 9, 2004

sleep?

Discendo Vox posted:

one. I gotta say, though, your steam aliases make me nervous.

There's nothing wrong with working in the microwave industry.

cheezit
Jan 9, 2004

sleep?
I'm sad, I swear I had the Wolf Pack DLC at some point, but apparently not.

cheezit
Jan 9, 2004

sleep?

Geight posted:

Only having watched some payday 1 stuff on Youtube, I also wish the gang still talked to Bain the way they did in that one, as in, talked to Bain at all. That said I think all the heisters added just makes that less likely since it would require more and more effort with each heist and heister added.

There's an update to Project Canary called Project Phoenix that adds in a lot of chatter between heisters and bain. I haven't used the updated Phoenix, but Canary was one of my favorite PD2 modes pre-Crimefest meltdown.

cheezit
Jan 9, 2004

sleep?

-Troika- posted:

What's a pretty good akimbo-dodge build? I am Infamy 4 but havn't played in forever.

I think I run something like this: http://pd2skills.com/#/v3/mSOLhiJEFDa:eiEfDa:ghECa:frsoKhiEFGCda:ibcea:::

There's some crap filler single point stuff here and there, but you get aced Inspire, low blow, sneaky bastard, akimbo and some QoL skills. I also just assumed you didn't have Technician infamied yet because it's a stupid tree.

cheezit
Jan 9, 2004

sleep?

Discendo Vox posted:

What's a-

:psyduck: I think I need to go lie down

It honestly looks like a gun that shoots handles instead of bullets. Is that a thing?....

cheezit
Jan 9, 2004

sleep?

Crabtree posted:

How long did it take them to figure out that you could crash your game using a 360 controller to proceed to the next day?

Wait, what? Controllers crash moving to the next day?

cheezit
Jan 9, 2004

sleep?

Crabtree posted:

That's what the latest hotfix said it fixed apparently. I'm just wondering how the hell they figured that out.

Maybe one of 'em had a controller and it crashed going to day two. haha.

cheezit
Jan 9, 2004

sleep?
We need an A-Team character pack. All four of 'em. And mini-Rugers.

cheezit
Jan 9, 2004

sleep?

oohhboy posted:

Good luck hitting anything.

It's cool, everyone will surrender on the ground anyways.

cheezit
Jan 9, 2004

sleep?

Discendo Vox posted:

People really need some perspective when they complain about Death Vox...someone on facepunch was promoting the idea of Dozers getting a charge attack a la L4D2. :psyduck:

That's so moving target will be useful finally!

cheezit
Jan 9, 2004

sleep?
Apparently some of the existing game mods out there have already unlocked skins that haven't been released yet. Get your pretty GL-40 on, I guess.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cheezit
Jan 9, 2004

sleep?

Coolguye posted:

I won't handle dogs too well.

I will shoot mans a the love long day but the second you force me to shoot adorable dogs I will find another game to play.

I'm with you on that. I hate that you can shoot critters in the Division, but not those whiny loving civilians.