Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Great Beer
Jul 5, 2004

Salt Miner: get kicked from a game when you have a weapon skin equipped.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Great Beer
Jul 5, 2004

jivjov posted:

woohoo! No more microtransactions in Payday 2!

Wait what?

Great Beer
Jul 5, 2004

TopHatGenius posted:

Sounds like Safes dropped in the future no longer require drills to open. However you can still buy and sell skins on the Marketplace.

Well thats loving awesome.

Great Beer
Jul 5, 2004

http://beta.pd2skills.com/#/v3/mfjkl:eDEFGHIjKLNPr:tIKLr:gjlr:::

I've also got fully loaded aced and overkill basic but the pd2skills beta doesnt seem to have the same numbers as in game. Or the same skills in some cases. Anyway I'm running this with gambler. I run unbelievably fast, have All The Armor, can shotgun everything, and am constantly regenerating HP, health, and ammo. I can convert a cop for extra meatshielding. The new skill trees own. <3

I'm debating ditching the ammo bags entirely since I dont need them myself and my team gets topped off by gambler. Even on a half hour overkill cookout my teammates never really needed the bags.

Great Beer
Jul 5, 2004

YellerBill posted:

Dual Judges, dual Peacemakers (I don't care how long the reload is!), dual Broncos/Matevers. Also dual Stryks.

We have a Keanu Reeves character but no dual micro Uzis which is a travesty.

Great Beer
Jul 5, 2004

LuciferMorningstar posted:

Once per drill break. Not once per drill.

It's one of the best drill skills too since its a 50/50 shot of not having to hold F for 20 seconds in a firefight.

Great Beer
Jul 5, 2004

Crabtree posted:

What can you really do to make single shot snipers interesting though? Increase penetration percentage on head shots of multiple cops? Have a 10% trigger for the bullet curving to lock on another special in the area?

Mark and execute feature from red dead redemption for the top tier. Aced increases number of cops targeted.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Great Beer
Jul 5, 2004

Elendil004 posted:

Anybody want to run nightclub right now?

too soon?

jesus christ dude