Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mister Facetious
Apr 21, 2007

I think I died and woke up in L.A.,
I don't know how I wound up in this place...

:canada:
As much as I'd like to read 2100 new posts in 48 hours, could I just get the abridged version? What'd I miss besides a 14 death shooting in California?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mister Facetious
Apr 21, 2007

Dead Cosmonaut posted:

Muslims did it

That's your answer for everything. :colbert:

Mister Facetious
Apr 21, 2007

MariusLecter posted:

Not sure if people who think horses are also people is far too many or far too few.

Only muslims would support an Arabian horse over a true American (according to some amendment...) :tinfoil:

Mister Facetious
Apr 21, 2007

hobbesmaster posted:

American Pharaoh is a Kentucky bred. :colbert:

Haven't you seen Ten Commandments!?! He's the biggest villain :rimshot: since Goliath! Was it over when he drove the Christians out of Egypt? Hell no! :argh:

Enjoy watching all your bourbon BANNED UNDER SHARIA LAW!

Mister Facetious
Apr 21, 2007

Dr. Arbitrary posted:

Anyone who has done LARP and has experience with local politics will tell you that it's basically the same thing.

The Dems really suck at rock, paper, scissors then.

• Locked thread