Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

I'm safe because they will never remove ghost heat, and I have no pubic hair left after the accident.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Everyone should install to witness the peak and own steam noobs then witness the downfall through bad press, bad pr, and general schadenfreude.

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

A: not giving them money
B: owning the ever loving piss out of everyone we encounter so they don't come back
C: leave a terrible review and a thumbs down
D: tank the metrics so it looks like people really don't like it

Or E: do whatever you want, stop being bitters fucks, and let pgi try to have success because families and poo poo

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

If it gives you enjoyment it should be done to great vigor and until the parts directly involved in the enjoyment fall off.

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Dusty Lens posted:

Posts like yours preserve me from giving in to the endless gnawing wrought by the heavy burden of nostalgia worrying at the back of my mind.

:vince:

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

You can lock your arms to your torso, or you can hold the leg lock key like a protool.

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Only use turn to aim.

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Assaults are the best.

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

I prefer SRM-6s on the Atlas because they have the same cooldown as the AC20, meaning between alphas I am switching which arm to give the prick in front of me who is about to die. Anything that promotes staring at a target is limiting the potential time you could be spreading damage out through torso twisting.

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

The biggest "tip" for piloting an assault is to just play one for hours. I can sit here and talk about situational awareness and poo poo but you only get that through dying over and over. If you're not learning a lesson each time you die, you're not dying hard enough.

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

A.o.D. posted:

Isn't the Hammer level editor completely unlike crytek?

Totally

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Where is my video?!

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Oh wait, here it is:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ujg_IdvOf8Y

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Stop arguing about CW.

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Judging by this thread alone, I'd say the steam release was actually a giant success.

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

:vince:

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

What do you need autohotkey for? If you hold down the fire button they will not doublefire, but wait for the full timer to shoot again.

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Raven.

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Just a quick reminder: PGI will ban you for openly talking about your sexuality in game. Even if you already know all the clanners like to gently caress animals, it doesn't matter, just don't talk about it.

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

DOMDOM posted:

you can put over 500dmg in any mech when its a roll stomp with no opposition

Entirely false. For you to get 500 in a pirates bane, it means your whole team died and you lived a magical fairy existence.

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Ramba Ral posted:

Been playing this game to hit the MechWarrior craving I have been getting. I have to say I am enjoying it so far. Would be interested in joining GIRL. My in game name is Ramba Ral von Franco.

Casval Rem Deikun is gonna kick your rear end!

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

I've found the best thing in conjunction with flamers, on my stormcrow, is small pulse lasers.

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Drythe posted:

Opinions on 4 flamer 4 ASRM6 crow?

6 flamers, 6 small pulse, 2x ASRM6. It loving OWNS.

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Yolomon Wayne posted:

Whats the fastest way to de-rank back into T4, or better yet, 5?
People in T3 are so mindbreakingly retarded, i cant take this anymore.

Get down with the sickness.

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Wafflecopper posted:

How is T3 more retarded than 4 or 5? Aren't they all mixed anyway?

He's probably talking about solo queue only. I'm working my way up to Tier 1 it seems, and it sucks. But, so does this game. :D

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

XL King Crab is okay for normal play, where you can minimize damage to your side torsos. When you're facing someone from the front (like most firefights) then it's all CT. In CW you'll get hosed up right away, because you're often getting flanked, and because of that you can't lay down fire to get people to die or go away.

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

ZenVulgarity posted:

Just give Helios to every new player. Problem solved!

It's almost like this would be the function of the Targeting Computer.

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

If they do anything but take the ghost heat away that we have now, I'm quitting. Done, gently caress PGI.

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Yeah, they took too long on that.

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Who in the gently caress cares what some people who are TERRIBLE at their own game, think that they should do? gently caress, they do. gently caress.

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

You can literally take any build into the lowest tier, and do well.

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

I would have singled you out if I was talking about ya. :D

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Beraiye posted:

connecting won't do anything unless you're auth'd or have the password. Seriously, it's said over and over again. Ask for invite in thread. VOIP info in MOTD for both units.

e: Also, the unit you join is completely up to you. Both units play on the same server in the same groups. It doesn't matter. GIRL tags can be fun, and WoL tags can bring out old animosities from Beta days. Either way can be fun.

MELLON MELLON MELLON MELLON MELLON MELLON THE loving PASSWORD IS MELLON YOU FUCKERS

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

AFTER 4 GOD drat YEARS JUST PUT THE MUMBLE INFO IN THE OP WHO GIVES A GOOD GOD drat WE HAVENT HAD A J4G IN 3 YEARS

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

I'm installing. Do we use discord now?

• Locked thread