Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dusty Baker 2
Jul 8, 2011

Keyboard Inghimasi
Avshalom is what makes the holidays special.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dusty Baker 2
Jul 8, 2011

Keyboard Inghimasi

Avshalom posted:

Ariel stands nude before me. A vast aquiline manatee darkened by the Negev sun. I dream of his hoodless cock. The beefsteak red of it, its crown of veins. He's a mountain. I'm climbing Everest! I drive my pickaxe into his summit (rear end), by the way I'm wearing a dildo. I'm a dildo dingo. I'm a lemon grove growing in potato soil. My breasts are spreading out like melted butter. My clitoris is a red-hot ghost chilli. A rocket explodes into the wall of my temple. Arik! Arik! Must I dream of you all my life?

same

Dusty Baker 2
Jul 8, 2011

Keyboard Inghimasi
Avshalom for mod.

Dusty Baker 2
Jul 8, 2011

Keyboard Inghimasi

:captainpop:

Dusty Baker 2
Jul 8, 2011

Keyboard Inghimasi
I'm in a year-long program on the modern middle east right now and we're talking about Ariel Sharon this week. I showed the Book of Ariel to a fellow student, who showed it to his friend, and now there are several non-goons enjoying Avshalom's beautiful poetry. There really can be peace in the middle east after all.

Dusty Baker 2 fucked around with this message at 09:51 on Mar 9, 2016

Dusty Baker 2
Jul 8, 2011

Keyboard Inghimasi
Benjamin "Pissbibi" Netanyahu

Dusty Baker 2
Jul 8, 2011

Keyboard Inghimasi
Seems like it was just a minor flareup because it's not being covered as a major event quite yet.

e: aside from replaying footage on al jazzy

Dusty Baker 2
Jul 8, 2011

Keyboard Inghimasi

DarkCrawler posted:

IDF has a worse civilian to combatant ratio in opposing deaths then Bashar al-Assad so that's quite a claim.

The IDF has a monstrous reputation for causing civilian strife and suffering but I don't think this true fam.

Dusty Baker 2
Jul 8, 2011

Keyboard Inghimasi

punishedkissinger posted:

idk assad killed like a lot more actual enemy combatants to it might be

You're gonna need to cite an actual source or something for that. "Assad killed a lot of enemy combatants" is like saying "the IDF almost always just hits Hamas" so maybe check your propaganda intake there homie.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dusty Baker 2
Jul 8, 2011

Keyboard Inghimasi

punishedkissinger posted:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Syrian_civil_war

At worst Assad has killed ~150k civilians (in actuality the opposition is responsible for some share of these deaths) versus 110-150k opposition fighters, plus another 40k ISIl and around 15k from a handful of other militant groups.

Even if you doubled the civilian deaths he would have a better ratio than Israel which is at something like 20-1 civilian to military.

You're doing it again lol

e: even if we use the wikipedia claims as a source (and syria experts know that wikipedia is a lost cause in terms of the pro-Assad sway of many of the Syria-related pages) you're still wrong and should feel bad about yourself.