Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

woke wedding drone
Jun 1, 2003

by exmarx
Fun Shoe

My Imaginary GF posted:

Palestinians are not second class citizens of Israel; they are alien to Israel. Israel is billing the representative government of an alien for healthcare provided. If that government does not want healthcare provided to their national on foreign soil, then they are free to evacuate that national.

"Israelis" are aliens in Palestine. Nothing they do is legal, except packing up and leaving.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

woke wedding drone
Jun 1, 2003

by exmarx
Fun Shoe

The Insect Court posted:

Off to a great start with the new I/P thread. Aren't there like three different offsite LF refugee forums you could go post in, instead of trying to resurrect it?

Selective quoting, with no reference to the genocidal posts these were responding to. Have you considered applying for a job at MEMRI? I don't know if you speak Arabic, but speaking with a forked tongue could be sufficient.

woke wedding drone
Jun 1, 2003

by exmarx
Fun Shoe
I...does it work like that?

woke wedding drone
Jun 1, 2003

by exmarx
Fun Shoe

emanresu tnuocca posted:

Oh yes, Israel facilitating the immigration of a hundred thousand ethiopian jews into the country and then housing them temporarily in trailer parks before it could find them permanent residence is the most hilarious and racist thing ever. It will never be not funny because a minority of them were administered temporary contraceptives. You can practically cut through the irony with a butter knife, it was auschwitz all over again but no one says anything about it because Jews.

When we discussed this before I think we'd already agreed that apartheid and Australia's treatment of Aborigines are more apt comparisons free of hyperbole.

woke wedding drone
Jun 1, 2003

by exmarx
Fun Shoe

Dabir posted:

So Israel sneakily popped mutes in the Ethiopians' trumpets?

Are you saying hearing loss is good? :colbert:

woke wedding drone
Jun 1, 2003

by exmarx
Fun Shoe

emanresu tnuocca posted:

They just keep getting dumber and dumber:

quote:

The lawmaker's gaffe was made during a Knesset debate on the Labor's plan for separating from the Palestinians.

I feel like this is stretching the definition of "gaffe" beyond recognition. She said exactly what she wanted to say, and I'm sure that's a chestnut they pass around.

woke wedding drone
Jun 1, 2003

by exmarx
Fun Shoe

I cannot believe this has been created

woke wedding drone
Jun 1, 2003

by exmarx
Fun Shoe

Dabir posted:

Don't engage with the single biggest argument in favour of antisemitism itt, just tell him to gently caress off and move on with your life.

Oh poo poo you just said there are arguments in favor of antisemitism! Don't get struck by TIC's windmilling arms.

woke wedding drone
Jun 1, 2003

by exmarx
Fun Shoe
I'm sorry, was a deal on offer?

woke wedding drone
Jun 1, 2003

by exmarx
Fun Shoe
That's nice, now the Palestinians are "irredentist." Not wanting your land to be slowly absorbed, and your people dispersed and their identity not even acknowledged, is irredentist.

e: presumably the Nez Perce were irredentist for not running away fast enough.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

woke wedding drone
Jun 1, 2003

by exmarx
Fun Shoe

TwoQuestions posted:

I'm serious!

At least the Jews on my Facebook hate the 'palestinians' pretty hard, so Israeli hatred must be even worse what with being attacked all the time. If Mexican citizens killed half the American citizens that the so-called 'palestinian' people kill Israelis, there would be no Mexican people left. The United States would kill them to the last man, woman, and child, and probably do an impressive internal purge too. It wouldn't be the first, or even the second ethic group we've exterminated (depending on how you count various American Indian groups). The only reason there are still Germans or Japanese people is that we needed buffer states to contain the Soviet Union.

What's holding Israel back?

Because if they don't keep their powerless, captive enemies around to cry about, there's no reason for bigots to love them anymore.