Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AGGGGH BEES
Apr 28, 2018

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Have they reused any of the three lucky destroyers?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AGGGGH BEES
Apr 28, 2018

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Omobono posted:

Are American ships made of Anti-Air guns or what? Those air frames losses in the last few days.

The Iowa class battleships have two entire Fletchers worth of AA strapped to their sides.

AGGGGH BEES
Apr 28, 2018

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Take it out for upgrades, and at the same time start a major upgrade cycle on your aircraft. The guy who posted that your stuff is out of date is right. Even allowing for retraining you'll see less casualties with better aircraft, and more dead bombers.

AGGGGH BEES
Apr 28, 2018

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Ki-84 is the real good poo poo, but I don't think you can push them out quite yet.

AGGGGH BEES
Apr 28, 2018

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Can't you set your bombing altitude really low to deal more damage?

AGGGGH BEES
Apr 28, 2018

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
I say just go low and bomb the hell out of everything faster. I sincerely doubt heavy bombers are something you're short on since you barely use them.

AGGGGH BEES
Apr 28, 2018

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Speaking of kamikazes, is it possible to develop the Ohka?

For those unfamiliar, it was basically a human guided air launched antiship missile.

E: welp http://www.matrixgames.com/forums/tm.asp?m=3677931

AGGGGH BEES
Apr 28, 2018

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Oh hmm a bunch of posts did Grey sink more carrier--

:(

AGGGGH BEES
Apr 28, 2018

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Adolf Hitler, the USSR's greatest general

AGGGGH BEES
Apr 28, 2018

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

wedgekree posted:

Is.. Is it goin to be possible to upgrade the Tojo airframes on Rabaul any further? Because -dayumn- those pilots are earning hier pay

He'd be better off shipping in more Franks tbh. Though it's weird that the Ki-84a is out there-- isn't that a prototype?

AGGGGH BEES
Apr 28, 2018

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Those Ki-61s performed surprisingly well, considering that they're rather inferior to an F6F.

AGGGGH BEES
Apr 28, 2018

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Wow the captain was a real prick.

AGGGGH BEES
Apr 28, 2018

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Slim Jim Pickens posted:

That was actually a USO tour. The US gets around 20 total, but they rotate in and out of the theatre based on the historical touring schedule, so only around 5 are ever in the theatre at one time. Each USO unit's ability to raise Morale is set individually, based on which '40s entertainer is attached to it. If Grey is lucky, that was Abbott and Costello.

AGGGGH BEES
Apr 28, 2018

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
I see Shinden Kais are starting to make it to the theatre. Unlike most Japanese aircraft these are actually pretty capable of meeting late war US aircraft on even terms, except in climb rate.

Historically only about 400 of the improved version got made because of bombing, but I think Grey can do better.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AGGGGH BEES
Apr 28, 2018

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
I've been following these for years. Hard to believe they're finally all over.