Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Holyshoot
May 6, 2010

panda clue posted:

I'm going to try really hard to not touch the beta, for the same reason. If there is enough hype though I might not be able to resist :negative:

what else are you going to do until stormblood comes out. :/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Holyshoot
May 6, 2010

Soothing Vapors posted:

lol most of those armors are terrible but i will never take the safari suit off

excuse you, the far left armor and the center one are amazing! I'm going top tier again, fml.

Holyshoot
May 6, 2010

Goa Tse-tung posted:

dang these new sets look terrible

please open your eyes

Holyshoot
May 6, 2010
the Indiana "poor" Jones is the only bad one.

Holyshoot
May 6, 2010

Filthy Monkey posted:

54. The last boss there always seems to drop a tier 1 map. At least she did the two times I killed her. In the room right behind her is a map machine.

Will that be the same level when the game releases? Or will we hit maps when we hit act 10?

Holyshoot
May 6, 2010

zxqv8 posted:

So what are folks thinking they're going to start 3.0 with in light of the changes to everything under the sun?

I'm not in beta so I can't really make any solid plans, but I think I really wanna play with a frostbolt/vortex projection build. I only just finally figured out how exactly frostbolt interacts with vortex and ice nova and it seems like it'd be pretty fun to basically play with PoE's version of the shock rifle. I'd probably just go with a frostbolt totem using the threshold jewel and then trigger vortex on everything while I giggle like a maniac.

Bad idea?

cyclone

Holyshoot
May 6, 2010
please dont engage the zoom conversation it's low hanging fruit you all keep eating.

Holyshoot
May 6, 2010

enraged_camel posted:

maybe we can talk about how the inventory and the stash don't have auto-sort and you have to sort everything manually every time you need to make room for new drops, which is like every 3 minutes especially if you are running with +rare drop leaguestones

i liked you better when you posted in the d3 thread how poe was better or was it the other way around?

Holyshoot
May 6, 2010

theshim posted:

The question then becomes "how accessible are Breach uniques going to be in 3.0"?

someone said 1 in 10 maps.

Holyshoot
May 6, 2010

Katasi posted:

I feel like they have to nerf necro support after the ladder in Turmoil.

aren't you reliant upon playing with other people and don't do anything but run around and loot? That alone should keep not that many people playing it as it's not very interactive and takes a special kind of person to enjoy playing it.

Holyshoot
May 6, 2010
I see. Well don't nerf it before i get to try it please GGG!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Holyshoot
May 6, 2010

Shamshel posted:

Dear whoever is doing the 3.0 thread:
I want to nominate this post for the OP
tia

or just download neversink and it will work for everyone who is going to actually read the OP.

• Locked thread