Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Astro7x
Aug 4, 2004
Thinks It's All Real

Genericide posted:

I had literally never heard of Tater-Tots until this week. Do adults really call them Tater-Tots?

Tater-tots are a branded name by Ore-Ida. Everything else are just imitaters.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Astro7x
Aug 4, 2004
Thinks It's All Real
Is the tater tot promo not anywhere on YouTube?

Edit: oh god, I just found it on daily motion... why the hell is this promo like 10 minutes long?

Astro7x
Aug 4, 2004
Thinks It's All Real
Certainly when the crowd finally reacted to the first instance of him saying Tater Tot, Reigns just ran with it and said it like 15 more times, right? Nobody could have actually written that out verbatim and thought that was a good idea.

Astro7x
Aug 4, 2004
Thinks It's All Real

Mister E posted:

The problem is convincing Bryan to only do that sort of thing. Money's never really been his thing so backing up a dumptruck full of cash onto his front lawn so he can hang around and be an on-screen character isn't going to appeal to him half as much as wrestling again.

Even thought Bryan is frugal, it seems like he didn't really start making good money up until that last year leading up to WM30. I doubt he is set for the rest of his life if he were to retire, and would rather do 3 more years on top in the main event to provide a nice safety net.

He would also seem totally happy in the role of being second fiddle to The Big Dog Roman Reigns as long as he just is allowed to go out there and have great matches.

Astro7x
Aug 4, 2004
Thinks It's All Real

Ruggington posted:

remember when roman reigns poisoned stephanie mcmahon

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Fs20XN_j0k

Astro7x
Aug 4, 2004
Thinks It's All Real

Chris James 2 posted:

Plus Luger was teased to get the belt and screwed over and over again. WWF and WCW. '93, '94, '95, '96. Won it in '97 and then lost it 5 days later :lol:

You don't want to see Reigns become the new Luger. You think this poo poo drags now, wait until 4 years from now when it's still dragging

Why the hell do they drag this poo poo out for so long.... I'd love to make the argument that Bryan's storyline from Summer Slam to WM30 was worth the wait, but that is only because of so many factors that forced them into doing it.

They want somebody to be the top guy, but they just won't give them the title and let them have decisive wins when it counts.

With so many people injured I was looking forward to Reigns title reign to see what they do with it, but it's like they want him to have this grand Wrestlemania moment which is never going to happen no matter how many times Raw ends with him superman punching the champ.

Astro7x
Aug 4, 2004
Thinks It's All Real

Chris James 2 posted:

Where they'll make it sound like it matters for a month and then go back to ignoring it

At least the first episode will be worth watching...

Astro7x
Aug 4, 2004
Thinks It's All Real

Astro7x
Aug 4, 2004
Thinks It's All Real

NienNunb posted:

Becky is one of the worst promos I've ever seen and her puns aren't even good puns.

The puns are awful, not even in an so cheesy it's endearing way.

Astro7x
Aug 4, 2004
Thinks It's All Real

Gonz posted:

Just Roman Reigns going nuts on people with inanimate objects and having to be restrained by refs. People reacted positively to it, too. There were a lot of "THANK YOU RO-MAN" chants to end the show.

Whoa whoa whoa… we're done with our gimmick PPVs until Extreme Rules. We can't be having that each week

Astro7x
Aug 4, 2004
Thinks It's All Real
So was the Austin/HBK podcast thing crap? Nobody is talking about it, and since it was pretaped, I assume nothing special was said or they would have hyped the hell out of it in the promos

Astro7x
Aug 4, 2004
Thinks It's All Real

Beef Jerky Robot posted:

I only remember one tlc match being decided by pinfall and I remember it so vaguely it may have been a dream

E: a good dream apparently

When Punk/Ryback was canceled due to Punk's injury, that 6 man tag with the Shield was decided by a pinfall.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Astro7x
Aug 4, 2004
Thinks It's All Real

Uncle Ulty posted:

One of the Usos against all of New Day. The other Uso against all of the Wyatts. Dean Ambrose against all of League of Nations (minus Sheamus).

Can we just get a 3 on 9 handicap match then and get it over with?

• Locked thread