Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I sort of like Meat Lovers pizzas and stuff but thats only if I'm at some sort of quasi-healthy Californian hellhole of a restaurant where everything features green peppers, olives, and balsamic vinegar for no reason

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

controversial opinion: i don't like any kind of "meat lovers" style pizza pie or calzone or whatever. the meats mix together into a mis-mash of salt in your mouth making it impossible to taste any of the ingredients separately

I've come to realize this lately.

Sofia Coppola_OD_
Nov 1, 2004

i've never eaten a calzone, or fish, so I can't even quantify what a calzone containing fish might be like in texture, taste, form or appearance

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.
And get mad at people on the internet

:emptyquote:
That same thing happens when you put on more than 3 veggies too

The problem is just really apparent with meat because cured(salty af) meats are the standard on a 'za for whatever reason.

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

SeXReX posted:

The problem is just really apparent with meat because cured(salty af) meats are the standard on a 'za for whatever reason.

gently caress Off!!!!

Austrian mook
Feb 24, 2013

by Shine

SeXReX posted:

Naw, the more veg the better in this Imps opinion.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
What's for lunch

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

NickRoweFillea posted:

What's for lunch

Hella Chiba

Sofia Coppola_OD_
Nov 1, 2004

you can put infinite vegetables on something and it won't overload unless they include olives or capers, both of which are essentially the cured meat of vegetables

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

Hmmm yeah lemme just put these nasty salt berries all over my delicious pizza. No thanks

Austrian mook
Feb 24, 2013

by Shine

Sofia Coppola_OD_ posted:

you can put infinite vegetables on something and it won't overload unless they include olives or capers, both of which are essentially the cured meat of vegetables

Olives are good. Especially on pizza

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Whys everyone talking about food and weed in this subforum lately.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

net cafe scandal posted:

You answered your own question.

Sofia Coppola_OD_
Nov 1, 2004

i'm not an oliveman myself, but i won't demean those who are

Sofia Coppola_OD_
Nov 1, 2004

gimme onion by the boatload though... i'm a real onionboy

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>
Nobody is interested in a list of the veggies you do or don't like.

Ristolaz
Sep 29, 2005

By completely blowing off my BS you have passed the first trial

net cafe scandal posted:

You need food and weed to live.

Sofia Coppola_OD_
Nov 1, 2004

Ragg posted:

Nobody is interested in a list of the veggies you do or don't like.

you wanna say that to my face

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

In Training posted:

Hella Chiba

Turkey pastrami on toast and pretzels, and ice water

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.

NickRoweFillea posted:

What's for lunch

Star wars oranges to help work myself up into a frenzy for tonight.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Sofia Coppola_OD_ posted:

I hate vegetables. Mommy!!!! I said no fukken veggies on my dish you bitch!!! I'll get them off one by one!!

beepstreet
Feb 7, 2005

Pineapple and jalapeño pizza and a big rear end bag of kush

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

olives are good but the only vegetables that belong on pizza are spicy ones and peppers. I don't smoke joints though. peace

Action Tortoise
Feb 18, 2012

A wolf howls.
I know how he feels.
I like mall pizza more than coal fire pizza

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Olive some of that loud kief. Now pass the sticks, bitch.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

roni x onion x b.olive tbh

Paper Triangle
Jul 27, 2004

more dog than your dog
the best pizza is when you get like a ton of vegetabls like olives and peppers and usndried tomatoes and sht and then you put anchovies on it.

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
big banana pepper guy

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.

Artichoke hearts are my jam right now

local place has those fried onions your grandma puts on the nasty green bean casserole, those with spinach artichokes and feta cheese is some next level poo poo.

Sofia Coppola_OD_
Nov 1, 2004

theres a zionist pizza place near me called "Jerusalem Pizza" with absolutely horrible hours (not open at all on saturday, barely on friday, only select hours for the rest of the week, observe every minor jewish holiday etc)

because they are super observant jews they won't mix dairy and meat, so all of their meat is vegetarian/vegan equivalent, OR you can get weird meat pies, but no traditional cheese on them.

they have a nacho pizza that has literal nacho chips, two kinds of peppers, two kinds of onions, olives, black beans, corn, taco seasoning and veggie chroizo and the sauce is slightly spicy, its actually really good, but its a pain to get and I don't like supporting israel indirectly

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Please explain veggie chorizo to me. please

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

I like onion and shrooms,... if meat, then sausage, or bacon. Cant go wrong with grandma pizza neither... then I mod that poo poo with some sriracha or some parmesan. Depends on what kind of mood Im in.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Im curious to try anchovies because I love caesar salad.

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

bacon and onion is killer, and then put the smoked tabasco on top

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

HORMELCHILI posted:

bacon and onion is killer, and then put the smoked tabasco on top

Mmmm Ill have another.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Jew Pizza

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

SeXReX posted:

local place has those fried onions your grandma puts on the nasty green bean casserole, those with spinach artichokes and feta cheese is some next level poo poo.

the place down the street from me has a pie with those fried onions, garlic steak, bleu cheese and yukon gold potatoes. easily one of the most decadent pizzas ive had

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

HolePisser1982 posted:

the place down the street from me has a pie with those fried onions, garlic steak, bleu cheese and yukon gold potatoes. easily one of the most decadent pizzas ive had

That sounds heavenly

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

i worked at a pizza place that made a chicken alfredo pie and that thing was like two jean sizes on a slice

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Austrian mook
Feb 24, 2013

by Shine

HolePisser1982 posted:

big banana pepper guy

This with Onion and Jalapeno and B. Olive and your choice of meat.

• Locked thread