Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>

Wormskull posted:

He looks to small to be Hulk Hogan and Macho Man looks like a fake Macho Man. But that looks like a Halloween Havoc ring. BUT... it's plastered with Slim Jim ads and it's definitely not a early 90s Halloween Havoc logo... And why would WCW make fun of there own has-been roster with the wrestlers themselves, or while their still signed to the company... Can a wrestling historian please help me out on this one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4JmJ0eWNtsA

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>
So a guy what's a mod made a thread and he pussied out and gassed his own thread, and now the OPs mocking him. Well all irght, I guess it's none of my business doe.

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>

Wormskull posted:

Hell of course there's probably someone reading this about to type about your babby pallete that can't discern different cured meats because *flips through 3 ring binder* you've.. dulled your tastes with McDonalds and Burger King.

I was

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>
Then I was going to post unsolicited recipes for homemade pizza pie.

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

controversial opinion: i don't like any kind of "meat lovers" style pizza pie or calzone or whatever. the meats mix together into a mis-mash of salt in your mouth making it impossible to taste any of the ingredients separately

I've come to realize this lately.

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>
Nobody is interested in a list of the veggies you do or don't like.

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>

Wormskull posted:

Okay I sure as hell am not reading all these insane artisanal pizza posts though unless Plutonis wrote one.

I don't want to read what anyone likes on their pizza unless it's supremely hosed up in some way where we can all point and laugh.

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>

mysterious loyall X posted:

Olives are a kind of fruit

Yeah you are

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>

TheLovablePlutonis posted:

The grossest pizza I ate was chocolate, doce de leite (milk candy?) and strawberries and I spent the whole night making GBS threads liquid

Nice desert pizza, which Knuc will attest that I invented.

• Locked thread