Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Mario - Think about it. This guy, a PLUMBEr (lower class occupation), collectes :airquote: Magic Mushrooms" :airquote: to get poweful? Imean.. amd I alone here???

Miyamoto was high as poo poo brih!!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

controversial opinion: i don't like any kind of "meat lovers" style pizza pie or calzone or whatever. the meats mix together into a mis-mash of salt in your mouth making it impossible to taste any of the ingredients separately

I oedered a meat lovers pizza a few eeks ago and sort of regrwtred it for this same reason

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Wormskull posted:

Hell of course there's probably someone reading this about to type about your babby pallete that can't discern different cured meats because *flips through 3 ring binder* you've.. dulled your tastes with McDonalds and Burger King.

Sounds like a good own but u coupd counter own the cueed meats STEM defeee MRA guy with the ol salami/penis similaeity or even toss out tje goon classic hambeast

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Rhats a classic moment

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Thank god

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Sofia Coppola_OD_ posted:

you can put infinite vegetables on something and it won't overload unless they include olives or capers, both of which are essentially the cured meat of vegetables

Olives are a kind of fruit

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Im goong to get pizza for lunch

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

I can get "deep dish" chicagonstyle or "thin crust" new york style

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

TheLovablePlutonis posted:

Pizza Hut has this pizza where the border is a bunch of hot pocket bread things with cheddar inside

We have that in america

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

TheLovablePlutonis posted:

The grossest pizza I ate was chocolate, doce de leite (milk candy?) and strawberries and I spent the whole night making GBS threads liquid

Yres leches cake but pizza

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Alrigjt. Does Brazil jave more hosed up pizza than Japan?

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

The mexican "brains" style pan dulce bit with tomato paste and garlic inside.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

I dont get the hwadcheese bahn mi option

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Paper Triangle posted:

isn't headcheese like brain pieces and stuff? i've had bahn mi but i'm almost sure that was not in it.

Its meat from the head set in aspic aka gelatin

• Locked thread