Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pungry
Feb 26, 2011

JUST PICK ONE. ANY ONE.

Roasted Donut posted:

that was such a bull poo poo flag

thank you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pungry
Feb 26, 2011

JUST PICK ONE. ANY ONE.

RocktheCaulk posted:

Before reading this statline I never realized how truly awful both those QBs are/were.

I'm a hugely biased Husky fan so take what I say with a grain of salt but I think it is unfair to compare the two without also comparing rushing totals. Locker could actually run. His freshman year, he almost ran for 1000 yards. After his injury in his sophomore year, he never really recovered and couldn't break 400 yards, but his rushing is part of what made Locker attractive. Christian Hackenburg cannot run. At all. I'm going to hang up and listen now.

• Locked thread