Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
beepstreet
Feb 7, 2005

http://metalgear.wikia.com/wiki/Tomokazu_Fukushima

Tomokazu Fukushima cowrote MGS1-3 wrote all of the Snake Tales in Substance, and wrote Ghost Babel.

Hes the loving man. Can't find any info on whats happened to him though. Hopefully they bring him on board for the new Kojima Productions

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

beepstreet
Feb 7, 2005

http://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2016/11/15/metal-gear-solid-v-art-book-reveals-shocking-designs-for-chico

Weird unused concept art for Chico in Phantom Pain. Might have been a boss?

beepstreet
Feb 7, 2005

This game is going to be so loving good.

beepstreet
Feb 7, 2005

Action Tortoise posted:

the best joke was in mgs4 when you're returning to the part where you have to switch discs and otacon calls you up to brag about how great Blu Rays are for being dual layer.

Yeah, instead of a 30 second disc switch screen you get five 4 minute installation screens. Lol.

beepstreet
Feb 7, 2005

I'm playing mgsv again after giving it a rest for a year. The gameplay and controls remain sick nasty. I'm trying to ghost ground zeroes before I move onto phantom pain

Having and unlimited supply of magazines to throw and distract guards with no penalty is probably the most OP thing in the game

Double phantom edit - that and smoke grenades which are also very powerful but is something guards eventually adapt to

beepstreet fucked around with this message at 18:21 on Dec 30, 2016

beepstreet
Feb 7, 2005

Unexpected Raw Anime posted:

I'm building a gaming PC with my tax money and among other games I cannot wait to replay MGS5 on PC with everything cranked up. I mean it looked good on PS4 but i bet it looks even better

Im currently playing through it on PC after playing through it last year on PS4 and it definitely looks better. Not mind blowingly but noticable. I'm glad they prioritized 60fps on consoles though, def the right choice.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

beepstreet
Feb 7, 2005

The Fury is definitely the toughest boss in the game, but you can gently caress him up in like 3 knife combos, even on Extreme. Just gotta be sneaky

MY SUIT!

• Locked thread