Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Favorite arc?
The Hunter Exam
Heaven's Arena
Yorknew City
Greed Island
The Chimera Ants
The 13th Hunter Chairman Election
View Results

Scallop Eyes
Oct 16, 2021
They could ask the other authors in Jump to draw chapters in a rotating schedule, make it like a magazine event. This week Horikoshi draws it, then Matsui, then the JJK mangaka (you'd have to phisycally restrain him to make him stop drawing HxH).

I don't think anybody would even say no, 1 week of talking to Togashi probably makes you a better mangaka than a lifetime of listening to Jump editors.

(Though his main advices would be not to draw a weekly manga, or to get a good contract, so Jump would never do this idea).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scallop Eyes
Oct 16, 2021

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

also, despite how hisoka was being pointlessly dramatic (like always) by talking to his nen, he used the post-mortem curse properties of nen to give himself a time delayed heart massage. it's a pretty mundane result achieved via decidedly supernatural means.

Hisoka restarting his heart using nen is fine , the thing that kinda bothers me is that he should have a lot of brain damage due to being dead for hours. His face being ultra hosed only makes up for that a little.

Scallop Eyes
Oct 16, 2021

Hitlersaurus Christ posted:

(New chapter spoilers)lol at Hisoka’s disguise just being him with his hair down and no makeup. He doesn’t really care that much if they find him, does he?

I’m pretty sure only way this ends is the ritual nen being dispelled by a prince successfully dropping out somehow, the ritual completing as usual with every prince but the winner ending up dead, or every single prince ending up dead. The former seems most likely to me, since I feel like they wouldn’t kill off Woble.

What if you die and get revived later?We already have Camilla, and are seeing a lot more post-death nen, that could be a loophole.

Seeing Hisoka just knocking out someone with a single punch is so refreshing after seeing so much plotting/people with utility focused nen

Scallop Eyes
Oct 16, 2021
It's funny that in real time, Luini took years to die, but in the history, he was around for like, less than a volume.

I'm torn between wanting to see Hisoka in the middle of chaos with the mafias, and him in the middle of chaos with the princes.

Scallop Eyes
Oct 16, 2021
I wonder if Togashi will have someone on the Hei-Ly mafia turbo level by killing the other members. It's a simple way to thin their numbers for the story, and also to mirror the situation with the princes.

Scallop Eyes
Oct 16, 2021
If anything, Hisoka would use Gon to meet Ging, but killing him wouldn't help with that.

Scallop Eyes
Oct 16, 2021
All that I hope is that Dogman survives

Scallop Eyes
Oct 16, 2021

Pewdiepie posted:

Kurapika hasn't appeared in the manga for over four years now. Feel old yet?

Scallop Eyes
Oct 16, 2021

Silver2195 posted:

The argument in this chapter about whether a power is Conjuration, Emission, or Specialization made me laugh. The manga is turning into this thread! It even manages to confuse the issue of Knov's power that we were discussing earlier further, since it creates a special space, but uses it to effectively teleport people. Maybe Knov's power is Conjuration, and it works because it isn't "teleportation" in the sense Nobunaga means?

Edit: I like how Nobunaga learned from Gon and Killua to always consider the possibility of breaking a wall.

I do'nt think it's confusing, Knov is good enough that he can do high level Emission and Conjuration ,just like Morel's ability is like a mix of Transmutation and Manipulation.I'm gonna wait for a betterTL until i think more about it though.

They sure are taking some time to deal with the whole Morena situation, but I still think most of her followers will be dealt with sooner than later.Still, it1s fun to see amateurs figthing with their wits and numbers vs way better opponents.

ThatBasqueGuy posted:

Hinrigh rules, love this guy

Me too, really hoping he makes it through. Thankfully, Togashi isn't particulally bloodthirsty to his secondary characters, we just think he is because Pokkle and Ponzu make a big impression.

Scallop Eyes
Oct 16, 2021
If Hisoka is on tier 1, do you think he'll tell Kurapika about the Spiders if (when) they meet? Kurapika is already stressed out of his mind, he might just straight up have a heart attack.

Or, for the first time in his life, consider asking for help , finally bringing some of the Zodiacs (and hopefully Leorio) into this mess.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scallop Eyes
Oct 16, 2021

MonsterEnvy posted:

It looked to me like one of the people playing was bad compared to the other.

Those are all pro-players, Go1 and Fenritti specifically won a lot of DBz Fighterz tournaments.