Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
fuck. marry. t-rex

Ive been doing sanshou kickboxing/3x a week for about a month and its cool and awesome and fun.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fuck. marry. t-rex

yeah it also has elbows and knees

fuck. marry. t-rex

Yeah that's how I box usually cuz my guard is so poo poo otherwise lol

I kinda wanna learn to outbox tho but my footwork is twrrible

fuck. marry. t-rex

I boxed for four hours and then smoked a fat blunt with me and my gym friends on the walk home.

Then I made a good rear end dinner.

fuck. marry. t-rex

My jab is getting a lot better my reach is like long af

fuck. marry. t-rex

I'm gonna smack someone's mouth off their face from like 5 ft away

fuck. marry. t-rex

It's all about your step-up and feet. All the jab power comes from your forward momentum and the tiny bit of rotation you get in the hip and the flick

fuck. marry. t-rex

It's almost like stomping but less follow through lol

fuck. marry. t-rex

I like combat sport xuz it's a full body exercise and I like bein tone and sexy.

I also having a positive outlet for being a spiteful and sadistic person.

I learned some basic BJJ/Judo last night, mostly around safe ground movement, shrimping, technical standing, how to murder someone with furious kicks while laying on your back, and some stuff with hip control.

fuck. marry. t-rex

I actually hate ground work and all I bother learning is striking, sweeps and throws lol

fuck. marry. t-rex

I've been doing Sanshou but basically

fuck. marry. t-rex

Learned a really good boxing move today

fuck. marry. t-rex

fuck. marry. t-rex

I thought took it out lol x.x [sigs = off]

e: k?

fuck. marry. t-rex fucked around with this message at 01:34 on Apr 4, 2017

fuck. marry. t-rex

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

i didnt say nothin cuz i thought u was trollin and i aint no five o

:salute:

fuck. marry. t-rex

Unrelated but I've been sparring in sanshou and all the tech around clinches and skip-knees and stuff is really funny for a sport as brutal as muy thai. It's like the scariest part of this combat sport boils down to hugging each other and throwing knees at theit stomach and crotch and thighs.

fuck. marry. t-rex

Also I've been getting a decent amount of sagacious old oakland boxing coach wisdom and it's helped my stance and punching form incredibly

fuck. marry. t-rex

ALSO I fuxked up my toe doing head kicks, though it was worth it because kicking someone in the head is so dang satisfying.

fuck. marry. t-rex

little munchkin posted:

jogging is legit awful but sometimes you gots to do cardio and only have 45 minutes or whatever

Jump rope

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fuck. marry. t-rex

Also you can do skip kicks

• Locked thread