Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

JFairfax
Oct 23, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
is mac advocating destroying london?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JFairfax
Oct 23, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Stanley McMurtry MBE

JFairfax
Oct 23, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
lol

JFairfax
Oct 23, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Wolfsbane posted:

https://twitter.com/MartinRowson/status/781450691000893440

Guy can't even throw a tantrum properly. Everyone knows you sneak back after a couple of days and pretend nothing happened.

what a loving child

JFairfax
Oct 23, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Kurtofan posted:

I can't wait for the next guardian sport

I was thinking the same thing haha

JFairfax
Oct 23, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
I loving love Marathon Man - great movie

JFairfax
Oct 23, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
I like the clown, because she is a loving clown and also evil clown and loving clown shoes.

JFairfax
Oct 23, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Doctor_Fruitbat posted:

I have no idea what that Bell toon is about.

american Klan flags, trump as russian doll

JFairfax
Oct 23, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
isn't trump that japanese wave because japan got mad at north korea missile test?

JFairfax
Oct 23, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
I'm not sure if they're pretending that much:

‘Weak and wobbly’ May puts cap on social care policy

Theresa May was accused of being “weak and wobbly” today as she hastily changed her social care policy after it bombed on the doorstep.

The prime minister pledged to cap costs four days after rejecting the option of limiting liabilities in favour of an alternative plan.

Mrs May’s retreat comes after several polls showed the Conservatives losing ground and days of negative coverage of a policy dubbed the “dementia tax”.

The latest poll suggested a stunning collapse of support for the Tories, with Labour surging into the lead. The YouGov Welsh Barometer poll for ITV puts Labour on 44 per cent, up nine points, and the Tories on 34 per cent, down seven.

Mrs May insisted that “nothing has changed” at the launch of the…

Want to read more?

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/edition/news/fwd-p3h56x03c

JFairfax
Oct 23, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

LeoMarr posted:

when are we goi g to get a fuckable PM? blair was at least a child molester which gives creedence to "The Youths PM" as he was known

lol what

JFairfax
Oct 23, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Guavanaut posted:

Mac is great at being socially progressive when it means he gets to poo poo on the BBC or other state institutions that don't kowtow to the tabloids. All other times, nah.

(It's a Two Ronnies bit on Frost, not Python, but it does have John Cleese in it.)

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JFairfax
Oct 23, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
haha I'm a bad person but that Mac one made me chuckle