Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
What an idiot.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

the sex ghost posted:

If I ever build a time machine or more likely steal one from some nerd stop number one is going to be 18th century France so I can knock Voltaire out for that loving quote

I don't agree with your plan, but I can't and won't prevent you from exacting it.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
BoJo the Clown is not an extremely original joke, but it adds a little something to an otherwise fairly drab cartoon, imo.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
I legitimately thought the sliders said Pain and Anger, without reading the article. A bit disappointed.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Oh that Sheikh of Wales and his vegan dogs.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Just had a thought, has any British cartoonist ever drawn Zelenskyi? For some reason the Ukrainian president seems to be absent from all cartoons about his country.

E: Okay, found one!

E2: And another one, also from Guardian, though less regnisable.

Paladinus fucked around with this message at 02:09 on Feb 26, 2022

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Good stuff.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Blob Moron.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Out of all of them, it was the Telegraph who decided, instead of a tribute to the Queen, to go with a criticism of Truss. Topsy-turvey world.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
More like treacle-down economy.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Tesseraction posted:

Famously still using comrade, 21st century Russia.

They do in the military.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

That's one major john on John Major.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
THE ALBANIAN BAR

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

forkboy84 posted:

I just noticed the English flag in Mac's toon and am impressed that white and red are both represented by the same shade of grey

All flags are grey in the dark.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Probably for the best.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Cloud Potato posted:

Guardian:

"Daniel Christie on Liz Truss and the £12,000 bill – Former PM disputing bill relating to use of Chevening grace-and-favour house"

If nothing else, badly traced clipart is a very recognisable cartoon art style.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
It doesn't even make any sense. Should a child who identifies as a cheetah compete with cheetahs then? If so, surely a child who identifies as a girl should compete with other girls.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Jrbg posted:

What's going on with zelensky's arms in the blower, jesus

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
This might be the worst 'two things happened at the same time' cartoon I've ever seen.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Daleks are not robots!

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Such a shame Bell is not here for another round of Condom Camerons.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Germs are very small, so you have to really squint to see them.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
To be fair, his Albanese can only be identified through being stereotypically Australian. Blower is an equal opportunity hack.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
He hides the brand. But it's chocolate digestives.