Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jrbg
May 20, 2014

I think Tolkien once said the most beautiful collection of phonemes in the English language was "cellar door", but obviously he had never heard "Bremoaner"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jrbg
May 20, 2014

Cloud Potato posted:

Guardian Sport:

(with apologies to Chris Brass, Jamie Pollock, Wayne Hatswell, Djimi Traoré, Lee Dixon, Tony Popovic and Peter Enckelman)
EDIT: A link to the seven own goals in question.

Lol that Boris is playing for Liverpool (apologies for the self-playing video)

Jrbg
May 20, 2014

David Squires is genuinely the best posted in this thread

Jrbg
May 20, 2014

Seems Telegraph are losing Adams

https://twitter.com/Adamstoon1/status/858782978150891524

Jrbg
May 20, 2014

This is a very "yer da watched HIGNFY once and thought he could do topical satire" level of joke

Jrbg
May 20, 2014

Cloud Potato posted:

Independent:

Good to know Brandt the physical cartoonist is still getting work

Jrbg
May 20, 2014

Wait so Trump is Ireland?

Jrbg
May 20, 2014

So that's an erect penis in a national newspaper is it

Jrbg
May 20, 2014

WhiskeyWhiskers posted:

It's the inside of an elbow, I think?

That does explain the injection.

Jrbg
May 20, 2014

Ewan posted:

amusing,

no

Jrbg
May 20, 2014

lol

Jrbg
May 20, 2014

These are the worst caricatures of Corbyn and McDonnell I've ever seen

Jrbg
May 20, 2014

Hahahahaha sorry but this is still hilariously bad

INSIDE HAMAS
[squiggle]
IRA
[stick man]
HOXHA
[copy paste]

Jrbg
May 20, 2014

Blower Blows

Jrbg
May 20, 2014

Christ, Guinness to represent Ireland, good one BoB

Jrbg
May 20, 2014

Without Mac we would never fit Rowson or Bell into their proper context

Jrbg
May 20, 2014

British Political Cartoons 2018: Mac Still Hasn't hosed Off

Jrbg
May 20, 2014

Redeye Flight posted:

gently caress off, Brooke.

Jrbg
May 20, 2014

I miss the big man Paul

Jrbg
May 20, 2014

"But if we build houses where will we put the cows????"

Jrbg
May 20, 2014

Trin Tragula posted:

Other than Scene & Heard, which is almost certainly the most unique thing appearing in a national organ

Private Eye should basically rebrand as a more serious magazine with juicy scoops about newspapers, parliament and the NHS + Scene & Heard, and do away completely with the sexist literary critics and dire cartoons and satire.

Jrbg
May 20, 2014

Does Rees-Mogg's nose bifurcate more to create the illusion of a second mouth, or is it like a clothes peg with a big groove down the middle?

Jrbg
May 20, 2014

Hell yeah Mac is drawing his fetishes again

Jrbg
May 20, 2014

Blower fucks up caricatures all the time, he constantly gives off the impression of rushing a draft version done on some software and handing it in as final copy

Jrbg
May 20, 2014

Cerebral Bore posted:

Of course Mac would think that North Korea has a literal Metal Gear complex just sitting there.

Yeah it should really be a Shagohod

Lazily stealing someone else's gimmick is it BoB

Jrbg
May 20, 2014

I wonder if you can include a paper with a lower circulation than your bog standard fishing magazine for its political cartoons in this thread but nevertheless it's causing some kind of storm on twitter

https://twitter.com/jamesrbuk/status/1029672534587965440

https://twitter.com/OwenJones84/status/1029705473421979648

Jrbg
May 20, 2014

Mu. posted:

Never going to get over Matt being paid a salary of £650,000.

What the gently caress, you are lying

Jrbg
May 20, 2014

Lol holy poo poo

Investigative journalists: £1
Subeditors: £2
Pensions and stable contracts for the hacks who built my paper's reputation: £1
Matt, Who Nails It: £650,000
Boris Johnson: £????

Someone please help me budget this my readership is dying

Jrbg
May 20, 2014

It's about how the CofE are actually huge hypocrites actually for talking about how bad the Tories are. And also it's in the genre of 'person next to sign' he loves to do

Jrbg
May 20, 2014

Not the most visual of concepts is it Matthew

Jrbg
May 20, 2014

Christ look at the people at the bottom of Blower's latest. He's incapable of drawing two pictures of the same person. Sturgeon's features also shrink further into her face in the second panel. Blower truly does blow

Jrbg
May 20, 2014

I know the saudis are a hideous hell-dynasty but is MBS particularly renowned for having thick red lips
also lol: CROWN PRINCE

Jrbg
May 20, 2014

Why does Blower do cartoons that evidently require a level of detail he is not capable of doing

Jrbg
May 20, 2014

J_RBG posted:

Why does Blower do cartoons that evidently require a level of detail he is not capable of doing

Jrbg
May 20, 2014

The job interview for the new Mail cartoonist will be 1) draw a crude racist stereotype, 2) draw a large-breasted older woman with a boa sexually humiliating a timid old man who looks like Charles Hawtrey

also lol at the shoes

Jrbg
May 20, 2014

Building a shrine to Paul Thomas, who is on another level you philistines just can't appreciate

Jrbg
May 20, 2014

Cloud Potato posted:

Evening Standard:

Good to see that Brant the physical cartoonist is still getting work

Jrbg
May 20, 2014

I always appreciate that Blower is learning on the job, it makes me feel better about my own inadequacies, but he still needs to be told that he isn't good enough to do that amount of detail

Jrbg
May 20, 2014

:hmmyes:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jrbg
May 20, 2014

Tusk actually said 'BoBert of the Telegraph should burn in hell, for his bad toons'