Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

chestnut santabag
Jul 3, 2006

British Political Cartoons 2016: who needs condoms when you can pull out instead

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

chestnut santabag
Jul 3, 2006

The amount of alternative facts has grown so much that they've formed a completely alternative universe from which we are getting cartoons from Bob.

chestnut santabag
Jul 3, 2006

Not gonna lie, I gave a hearty chuckle at Riddel's Rees-Mogg doggy doo doo bag.

chestnut santabag
Jul 3, 2006

How the gently caress did Rowson not get a nomination?

chestnut santabag
Jul 3, 2006

gently caress off, Mac.

chestnut santabag
Jul 3, 2006

Why does he have a ruler in his pocket?

chestnut santabag
Jul 3, 2006

There's tory leadership that doesn't deserve to be burning in hell right now?

chestnut santabag
Jul 3, 2006

Is Juncker known to be a drunk?
So many of the cartoons show him with a bottle of wine or inebriated.
Or is that just because he's ~European~?

chestnut santabag
Jul 3, 2006

what

chestnut santabag
Jul 3, 2006

Cloud Potato posted:

Sunday Telegraph:

Corbyn to clean up the prime minstry and clear out the scandals. A Good Cartoon.

chestnut santabag
Jul 3, 2006

That Thomas made me laugh, am I going to hell now?

chestnut santabag
Jul 3, 2006

Isn't that incitement to murder?

chestnut santabag
Jul 3, 2006

Of course Thomas would complain about the highest paid woman even though there's way more men paid more than her at the BBC with the highest having four times her salary...

chestnut santabag
Jul 3, 2006

Aren't all of the royal corgies dead?

chestnut santabag
Jul 3, 2006

Trying my hand at this posting cartoons thing in case Cloud Potato "chooses" to not come back from their "holiday".

:argh: Doccykins I had everything lined up and then you go and dump all the good poo poo.
Here's the rest of the crud that I could scrape off from the rags:

Guardian:

"Steve Bell’s If ... on Donald Trump's Danish diplomacy"

"Steve Bell’s If ... Jair Bolsonaro joins the Trump team"

Telegraph:

Matt:

Times:

Mail:

chestnut santabag
Jul 3, 2006

furiously dials LAB1975

chestnut santabag
Jul 3, 2006

Corbyn is slenderman? I'm not quite sure what the metaphor for him is meant to be saying...

chestnut santabag
Jul 3, 2006

Corbyn is trying to walk a fine tightrope of balancing of the middle ground between the two nonsenical extremeist positions of unilateral undemocratic revokation by Swinson and Mad Brexit Hellworld by Big Brain Geniuses Johnson and Cummings. Essentially he's being a genuinely sensible centrist with a position that accommodates everyone and thus being slated for it by the person who was calling for the exact same thing as him only a few weeks prior.
I am not sure what the knotted arms and legs are meant to mean - this is probably meant to be a similar metaphor to Rowson's previous comic where Corbyn's arms and legs are long and twisted for which I also had no idea what the meaning was meant to be. The only thing I can think of is that Corbyn's arms (and legs???) are being twisted to get him to play along. Either that or he is getting hobbled somehow? Rowson has previously depicted Corbyn as being reluctant to adopt the second referendum position so having his arms twisted to finally go this route would be consistent with his depictions of him.

chestnut santabag
Jul 3, 2006

Oh thanks, that makes much more sense.

chestnut santabag
Jul 3, 2006

Dabir posted:

Oh, I see what was confusing me, I thought he was somehow hanging off a tree branch while trying to walk a tightrope and Swinson was threatening to cut the branch down

I think the axe refers to when she was an mp in the coalition government voting for austerity.

chestnut santabag
Jul 3, 2006

The research ship Sir David Attenborough was supposed to be named via internet poll except the winning candidate was "boaty mcboatface" and yeah. They instead used the winning name for one of its submersibles.

chestnut santabag
Jul 3, 2006

I have no idea what that Thomas is saying - prince harry is a frog?

chestnut santabag
Jul 3, 2006

:eyepop:

chestnut santabag
Jul 3, 2006

oh no not clear air, fresh healthy eating and quiet skies who would want any of that???

chestnut santabag
Jul 3, 2006

Adams is a poo poo but :lol: at that farage of his

chestnut santabag
Jul 3, 2006

Look at his face: he's going to gently caress it as soon as it comes out.

chestnut santabag
Jul 3, 2006

So, does the thread tag need to be changed? :smith:

chestnut santabag
Jul 3, 2006

Never mind all that, what loving 6 sided die doesn't have 3 and 4 on the opposite sides :doom:

chestnut santabag
Jul 3, 2006

Cloud Potato posted:

Mail:
PAUL THOMAS on... Gavin's schoolboy error

TRUST OUR TEACHERS except for when they say that kids shouldn't go back to school because of the covid in which case gently caress them they're just being lazy scroungers.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

chestnut santabag
Jul 3, 2006

Isn't farming essentially hunter-gathering from home. gently caress you matt and your lovely joke