Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Best Touhou?
This poll is closed.
Alice Margatroid 23 15.86%
i'm wrong 61 42.07%
Any/every other Touhou except the one Boom Boom Boom likes 61 42.07%
Total: 145 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
Oh thank God, I had nowhere to shitpost for a few minutes, and it was horrible, just horrible.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005

of course!

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005

Terper posted:

I appreciate the ones who decided that the second dungeon in this game should have the main character be afflicted with Blind and no way to cure it, and the screen does that POISON ARGH screen fuzz effect every single step, and it's a sewer in which you have to flip levers to raise and lower the water.

Change your party lineup, according to the readme for the translation.

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005

Everything Burrito posted:

They were just as glazed over and bored with my presentation as everyone else's probably, I don't even remember.

School presentations got a lot easier once I realized that no-one cared or was paying attention. It seems to mostly hold true in adult life, too.

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
I had to perform a number of skits in Japanese class. The only one that's stuck in my mind was about relating an awesome date I went on with Batman.

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
Splatoon for sure. It sold me a system that I've yet to get anything else for, and was pretty much the only game I played throughout the summer. Since they're allowed, Atelier Ayesha and Valkyria Chronicles certainly make the list. Pretty much every other game I played either wasn't new to me this year or failed to really grab me.

My real goty list is a list of board games.

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
Fitting.

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
WB, Dilbs.

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005

dogsicle posted:

also i will be very disappointed if i get assed and it's not a dog butt

Your current av's face kind of looks like a butt.

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
There were a bunch of catgirls being posted a bit ago, so

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005

Senerio posted:

I don't even try to tell chat thread posters apart anymore. Too much effort.

<----

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005

Motto posted:

for a sec I thought this kotaku guy was cool for making Trails SC his GOTY, despite being a kotaku guy, but then I googled his name and he's the one that got tremendously lame about dragon's crown.

I played Dragon's Crown for the first time at a small party a week or so ago. It was alright, but with four players everything felt too tight, and I kind of felt like I was just mashing buttons until we won, Gauntlet Legends style. That might change with more experience, though, and it looked gorgeous.

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005

The Colonel posted:

atelier patchouli is not possible to play if you don't know japanese, but it seems like a neat attempt at doujin atelier with some cute character designs

I assume it's not voiced? If it were, I might be able to make my way though it, but kanji is my bane.

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005

homeless snail posted:

dont be fraid of kanji

It's scary, and I've forgotten so much since my school days (though that which I do know I know at a much more instinctual level, without having to pause and consider).

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
At some point I'll watch the old Lodoss War OVAs. They look neat.

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005

Dilbert As gently caress posted:

Beef Awful is a cool dude would con with him again.

Although I probably was the most annoying gently caress he ever met

I believe he described you as "surprisingly charismatic"

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
I'm going to watch the Macross Delta preview.

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
"Halation" is now a word I have heard used twice, both times in the titles of anime songs.

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
"Japanese doughnuts." Goddammit, gg.

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005

a kitten posted:

I think i first heard it in a Sailor Moon attack.

I think you're thinking of "Moon Healing Escalation."

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005

Yeah, I looked it up after LL used it. I assumed it was a made-up word until I did so.

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005

a kitten posted:

Nope. Scroll up. :sparkles:

Well there we go. Don't think I've seen any Sailor Moon movies. That'll make three.

I wonder how many other English words there are that are only remembered by the Japanese.

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
That felt as much Symphogear as it did Macross. I want more.

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005

Julias posted:

Back to your old avatar... :(

It's more fitting, honestly.

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005

Terrifying.

Somebody fucked around with this message at 08:03 on Jan 2, 2016

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005

Stairmaster posted:

get this

two sentos

one is enough.

That's my two sentos.

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
I offer this sacrifice to the avatar gods:

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
Yeah, the dimensions are OK overall, but the filesize limitations are a killer when it comes to gifs.

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
I love my big Nico.

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005

Endorph posted:

could someone get this down to size:

if not i'd take:

also i found these while i was looking:

Here's the best I could do:

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005

Endorph posted:

yeah that looks a mite poo poo, especially on the hat

try this one, it's only like 32 kb oversized

I tell you what, that was some hosed up giffery. Photoshop did not like it.

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
A good, normal gif:

That gif:            

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005

Everything Burrito posted:

I need to go to bed but there's a cat asleep on me

Fucker knew what he was getting into when he slept on an ephemeral bed.

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
yeah, it's trying to play with disposing some frames and not others, but whatever they did doesn't display right in photoshop, nor save right from it, so I had to fix it before I did some filesize-reducing things.

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
I'm going to have to get back to ReLife at some point. I quite liked what I read of it, but never bothered reading as it came out, so I've only read up to whatever was released then.

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
Having read manga when I should have been sleeping, I must now balance things out by sleeping when I want to be reading manga.

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005

Terper posted:

Oh god I killed an enemy with poison damage and this happened

I think I read something in the documentation about there being a bug where you can enter an inescapable debug mode.

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005

Davincie posted:

tfw when you are a guy and you save the life of an alien prince which causes him to love you so he turns you into a girl and marries you

We've all been there.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005

Davincie posted:

every dude in school fell in love with the former dude

Well it's an all-boys school, it only makes sense.

If it's not an all-boys school, then the author is at fault for underutilizing the tropes of the genre.

• Locked thread