Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CARL MARK FORCE IV
Sep 2, 2007

I took a walk. And threw up in an English garden.

theflyingorc posted:

you idiot

we can't fire dildos at children. mods, please ban this pedophile

Please stop; this is getting embarrassing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CARL MARK FORCE IV
Sep 2, 2007

quote:

Nearly a dozen militants were out back chatting, gathered around a small wood fire. A few feet away others dug through a box of mail, throwing items, mainly sex toys, into an oil drum fire. One held up a large white cardboard cutout of a cock and balls, saying of the flag and eagle drawing on it, “At least it's patriotic,” before feeding it to the flames. Another militiaman walked by with a black butt plug adorned with googly eyes, saying, “I didn't even know what this was before someone told me,” as he sacrificed it. We were handed a fake plastic turd as a memento.

CARL MARK FORCE IV
Sep 2, 2007

"Just gonna try to keep this going as long as I can. The children have left."

CARL MARK FORCE IV
Sep 2, 2007

NO NOT DOGS GODDAMMIT

CARL MARK FORCE IV
Sep 2, 2007

This is one of the most wonderful things I've ever seen.

CARL MARK FORCE IV
Sep 2, 2007

*scrolls up, expecting to see Lottery Of Babylon AV*

...huh.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CARL MARK FORCE IV
Sep 2, 2007

Not these assholes again: tfr posters, gun nuts seize federal building occupation thread

• Locked thread