Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kit Walker
Jul 10, 2010
"The Man Who Cannot Deadlift"

Annointed posted:

At least Fight Club was obvious in making fun of Macho mentality.

Oh if only

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kit Walker
Jul 10, 2010

Yeah I was gonna say the Feds should just set his cattle free but that's already how Bundy managed them, so...

Kit Walker
Jul 10, 2010

If she does anything stupid while she's out or some other sovcit idiots attempt to protect her from going to court/prison then she and anyone else involved is gonna get extra hosed by the justice system. I don't really see the problem here

Kit Walker
Jul 10, 2010

These last twenty pages of bailchat have definitely been enlightening and not at all a stupid argument accomplishing nothing convincing no one

Kit Walker
Jul 10, 2010

NathanScottPhillips posted:

You must be in favor of reducing the amount of cars to 0 as well. Car owners are 1000x times more likely to die than bus riders.

Agreed. Cars are terrible

Kit Walker
Jul 10, 2010

Bikes are pretty rad. You should try one sometime

Kit Walker
Jul 10, 2010

Talmonis posted:

They're not very fun for people with scoliosis or other issues with the tailbone.

Recumbent bikes? Mopeds? If you can't ride either of those then you're gonna have a pretty hard time riding a car.

So what's the gun equivalent of scoliosis/tailbone issues?

Kit Walker fucked around with this message at 23:00 on Feb 23, 2016

Kit Walker
Jul 10, 2010

Talmonis posted:

Nah, it's really just the type of pressure to the coccyx. It's a pretty common issue that most people can deal with by changing handlebar height and such. Scolisis and other deformities of the spine make that difficult to fix.

I'm not saying we should get rid of ALL cars, just I don't see why we need so many. We'd reduce the number of vehicular deaths pretty significantly if more people used alternative modes of transport

Kit Walker
Jul 10, 2010

Like 10x more Americans die of heart disease or cigarette use so I think it's acceptable that we allow freedom even if it costs lives.

Those aren't caused by someone else doing something to me.

Kit Walker
Jul 10, 2010

But we already established that gun owners are more likely to kill themselves than someone else?

That doesn't somehow discount gun homicides

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kit Walker
Jul 10, 2010

theflyingorc posted:

gunchat's ability to always pop up is legitimately amazing

• Locked thread