Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant

Mr Interweb posted:

Nobody answered my question regarding why Bundy refused help offered by that other stupid militia group from yesterday.
Presumably, he noticed that they're not exactly being welcomed as liberators, and another camp full of armed perimeter guards would make it look even worse for his group?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant
Oh god, those poor BVDs. They're being stretched past their operational limits.

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant

theflyingorc posted:

https://youtu.be/RfVbiefMdNU

This is the best one. All sovcit tasing videos flow from this one

Edit: p barnes is an American hero

Oh my god. Dale Gribble was a documentary animated in real time.

The look on the poor guy's face when the SovCit Entity says he's not an American Citizen as he was not born in Washington D.C... :crossarms: :jerkbag: :stare:

Oh my god it gets better.

"Let the record show that you just battered me... and you're usingAUGGGHHHHHHHH awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

FilthyImp fucked around with this message at 08:31 on Jan 28, 2016

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant

SocketWrench posted:

The feds sent the goon squad to take care of the holdouts.
:Black chopper with giant speakers rolls up:
ATTENTION MILITIA MEMBERS:
WE WILL NOW BE READING YOU THE ENTIRE TWILIGHT TRILOGY... - chapter 1 - FIRST SIGHT. My mother drove me to the airport with the windows rolled down...

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant
I think the guy that took the Crowdfunding stash and hosed off to drink in a motel made the wisest choices.

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant

Tesseraction posted:

A freeman on his own gland?
Freemen huffing glans

Tei posted:

This is interesting. So they are somewhat between homeless and freebies that want free poo poo. Hahaha...
They're just rugged AMERICAN land-workers trying to make a living. Now these ghetto unwed anchor baby Welfare Moms with their Obamacare, however...

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant
He is a Freeman in the land now :patriot: :tarp:

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant
Hey just to clarify, what's the charge they need to achieve to be stripped of their 2nd Amendment rights? Felony?

What're the odds of that?

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant

Voyager I posted:

I hope this gets resolved peaceably and the authorities have sufficient resources available to contain things immediately if it does not.
In a totally sickass turn of events, the town of Burns was actually secretly evacuated one week before. The 'townspeople' are all federal agents, sheriffs, FBI, etc. The protesting militia nutbars are all rounded up in a delicious honeytrap of epic crazy.

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant

Grundulum posted:

How does this square with people having warrants for arrest issued, which then pend for years before the person is finally found/arrested?
They aren't charged formally/legally until the arrest/incarceration?

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant

The Dark Project posted:

Seems he had a good well paid job as an electrician, voted for Scott Walker in Wisconsin and suddenly found his union job all gone.
:fap:

Oh that's just precious. :allears:

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant

Jarmak posted:

Trying a case because you want to lose in a certain way sounds highly unethical
I read about a case where the SovCits were so nutty that they ran roughshod over their defender.
They should have received a really terrible, life-in-prison-with-no-parole-possibly-death-penalty type of sentence, but the judge was afraid they would move for a mistrial and win on appeal.

Also loving the WE NEED A FULLY CONSTITUTIONAL GOVERNMENT poo poo. As if the Constitution never changes or whatever.

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant

Alien Arcana posted:

Wouldn't a "beta" be, like, the second-highest* ranking wolf in the pack? "Second-best" isn't really a compliment, but it's not much of an insult either. You're either the alpha's closest rival or you're his right-hand man.
Second Place is first loser, brah!

The ALPHA gets to rut with all the ladies. The betacucks get to stick their pole into his slimy seconds. :v:

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant

Intel&Sebastian posted:

I saw a nature show where crabs picked up stinging anenomes to walk around with and bully other sealife and be assholes. So basically Malheur has a natural precedent.
And thus, the Crab Bully talking point was born.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant

NathanScottPhillips posted:

Can you point to a time in American history where the 2nd amendment wouldn't be re-ratified if this were the case?
Possibly after a bunch of people became hamburger meat care of the 1st and 2nd World Wars?

Pretty much something huge like that to cause a temporary swell of support against guns.

• Locked thread