Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug
Declare the building to be a new prison.
Build a wall around it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Pillbug
Govt should publicly thank the two being imprisoned for giving them information on the other hillbilly families.

Watch them rip each other apart from the inside.

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Pillbug

Dr. Tough posted:

lol they're not going to shoot each other either. Maybe you guys should go to the book barn or some place to write your fanfiction

http://www.mediaite.com/online/pretend-army-boys-cant-play-nice-at-bundy-ranch-factions-splinter-over-drone-paranoia/

quote:

Infighting between two factions of heroic patriots stationed at Cliven Bundy‘s ranch in Nevada reached a fever pitch earlier this week, with a group of aggrieved militiamen turning against the Oath Keepers. The splintering of the once-unified front is surprising, unless of course you’ve ever seen what happens when a group of children start crying over whose turn it is to play with the Legos.

It's not fanfic if it actually happened before.

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Pillbug

UV_Catastrophe posted:

I really hope that they're actually just building airtight cases and not just sitting on their hands. If there are no apparent consequences after this particular incident, I would imagine that it would only embolden and encourage them to continue with this type of bullshit.

It would be lovely to make it so plainly obvious that being white and having your own personal nutjob militia is the ONE WEIRD TRICK to ignoring certain laws and regulations you feel aren't justified due to your insane political beliefs.

This is training for when Trump loses and all the hillybilly rednecks will take over election counting stations and keep them until he is pronounced president.

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Pillbug
And they don't have any Facebook selfies pretending to be a gangsta in the mirror.

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Pillbug

Abner Cadaver II posted:

Am I going to get killed if I go and try to birdwatch there right now?

As long as you mean bird as in flying.
And not as in the English slang for women.
As I hear they won't take nicely to strangers eying up their sisterdaughters.

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Pillbug

Holy gently caress a floating head!

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Pillbug
I said this jokingly in the GBS thread, but the US govt should really declare the place a new prison or holding area and enforce that the Hillbilly Hicks stay in until they are ready to surrender.

The fake cowboys want the govt to come in to force them OUT, so the govt should force them to stay IN until they beg to be let out.

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Pillbug
I agree.
News Media should say 'the victim died like a pussy as it only took one little hole to dead him'

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Pillbug

STAC Goat posted:

I'm not even sure I know that one. Is that when they claim the Sandy Hook families are all actors?

Every mass shooting is faked and they use the same actors and actresses to pretend to run scared or be the crying family afterwards.
TO TAKE AWAY ARE GUNS GABNABIT!

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Pillbug

ashpanash posted:

Abe Vigoda dies and all hell breaks loose.

Did anyone check under the tarp before opening fire?
Poor abe.

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Pillbug

Lotka Volterra posted:

They're going to get themselves killed. What the gently caress is wrong with these people?

They wanted to just graze their cattle on your land Lotka.
And then burn down things on your land.
And then claim parts of your land that weren't really theirs to begin with.
How could you let them not do this Lotka!
THEY HAVE KIDS LOTKA!
WHY DIDNT YOU LET THE CRACKER WATERHEADS BURN YOUR LAND LOTKA!!!
THIS IS WHAT YOU GET!!!!!!!

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Pillbug
HIS WIFE PAYS THEIR BILLS AND HES THE FUCKER PLAYING PRETEND SOLDIER!
hahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Pillbug

The-Mole posted:

I'd honestly be surprised if there aren't some batshit, well-armed anti-gov people rushing to the region excited that there's finally a hill to die on.

"Broken Arrow" is probably this.
Or to start up their own rising in some govt building, if 10-20 more groups start poo poo in other public buildings, it may start something.

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Pillbug
My prayers and thoughts are going to the brunette crisis actress that will be photographed running from the scene.

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Pillbug

The-Mole posted:

I've hiked all over that area and it's brutal at night, even in the summer, with a full moon. Much less in dead of winter and the snow, it's going to be hell. I've known people who got frostbite on shorter hikes in that exact area lol.

But these guys have MURRRRIICCCA in their hearts!
These guys would trek a MILLION miles and still beat the poo poo of our a steroided up Chuck Norris.
These guys will crawl upto the Bundy refuge, lose all fingers and toes due to frostbite, all to protect their FREEDOM to burn poo poo on other peoples land.

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Pillbug
Could the fuckers be trying to take the wounded from hospital?

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Pillbug

Vahakyla posted:

Well this kinda sucks. People are gonna get hurt. As much as I love to make fun of those people, it's still stupid. I'm not saying that the FBI isn't doing what's necessary, but still.

Why do you hate America and freedom?

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Pillbug
What are the odds Trump will side with the Bundy's before 12am tomorrow?

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Pillbug

OAquinas posted:

WTF are these chucklefucks talking about?

from that video, it looks like misc vehicles of all types. trucks, suvs, etc.

All they need is some tricked out SUV to blast Ride of the Valkyries at 300decibels as they get closer.
And blow up random trees along the way.

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Pillbug

Lavoy's ghost is now spinning in it's tarp bag.

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Pillbug
What's round, brown, green, black, and shits themselves at the sound of an engine in the distance?

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Pillbug

theflyingorc posted:

who the hell is named "scoop"

Someone who practices Steven Seagal action sequences in front of a mirror.

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Pillbug

Mr Interweb posted:

I was gone a few hours and this page has only grown by 7 pages, so I'm guessing nothing exciting happened since then?

Most of us are already on our way to help fight the commie government.
They won't be stealing my disability checks!

Its all cool though, we can give ourselves cool call sigs.
Mine is dereksmartdereksmartDEREKSMART

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Pillbug

Abner Cadaver II posted:

I'm not at all surprised they don't claim MLK as one of their own martyrs.

Or that gently caress that drove his Cesna into a tax building wanting to do a 911 himself.

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Pillbug
I just noticed that they can invest $3000 on a gun but can't spend more than $5 for cameras to film themselves.

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Pillbug

fade5 posted:

:stare:

Is that an FBI no-fly zone over the compound?

Stop press choppers and idiots dropping food packages in.
And them being shot at as every heli is a UN controlled Airhawk with air to ground liberty and chicken brisket stealing missiles.

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Pillbug

akadajet posted:

So how short was their original "150 militia men" claim?

These were bumpkins in store bought camo gear that wanted free land and free use of everyone elses land.

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Pillbug
Not making fun of his face, but when they are constructing statues of these fine patriotic men 100 years from now, will some think it's a homage to the Goonies too?

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Pillbug
Best of part of Sovereign Citizen antics is to try to get the Judge or Sheriff to accept a bundle of papers and then claiming they owe them £30 billion in silver or gold coins.

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Pillbug

Tei posted:

This is interesting. So they are somewhat between homeless and freebies that want free poo poo. Hahaha...

I wouldn't say homeless, as some are perfectly average income earners who are just thick as poo poo.

They are basically saying any rule they don't agree with doesn't count.
I'm still waiting for the day for a Judge to go 'So you do not think the law of this court is legal, correct?', then order a sheriff to shoot the Sovcit in the temple as there is no law preventing it.

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Pillbug

meristem posted:

You know, this actually being true would make for a pretty fun premise for a fantasy story.

Nah, nothing can beat the insanity of actually what they did in reality.

http://www.scribd.com/doc/122490811/The-Anti-Government-Guidebook-for-Judges

This is guide for Judges on how to handle them, with examples.

Its a great read.

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Pillbug

NathanScottPhillips posted:

DYB saying here at about 2:00 that "it sounds like" everyone who has left has been charged later. I sincerely doubt anyone coming out of that compound will not face legal consequences.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=URlOAAvwRhg

No loving way they will allow anyone out.
If they did, it will be used by everyone in future to get off.

They will get the book thrown at them to make sure the next Joe Bob Camo Pants Makes Me A Patriot knows what he will be getting into.

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Pillbug
Can't wait for the Michael Bay movie of this.

Lavoy would have jumped the car over the blockade, jumped out in mid air, and shot four before landing on a fifth and killing him with 50 bullets from a handgun.
He would then sneer and say 'Maritime Law this!"
But then one of the four he shot groans, raises a gun and shoots him in the back like a coward, then falls dead.
Lavoy falls back looking up at the sky, and everything goes quiet, and a single bald eagle flys past while a young girl sings a sad operatic song.
Then a huge explosion takes us back as the rest who saw Lavoy die get their poo poo together and bust out of the SUV A-Team style raking the whole place with bullets all grimacing and in slo-mo.
Fade to Black.

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Pillbug

McDowell posted:

They should release the dash and bodycam footage.

No one wants to see Officer Carl taking a piss behind a tree when the SUV was driving up.

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Pillbug

cr0y posted:

Another 7 hours of sleep and another 300+ posts. What is the latest?

The video shows Lavoy in a quantum state of both reaching for his gun and being shot without warning.

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Pillbug

Ninkobei posted:

what's the opposite of 'sensing a great loss in the force' whenever a jedi knight dies?

As strong as a fly's fart in a hurricane.

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Pillbug

Geostomp posted:

Which is what exposes these people for what they really are: entitled, overgrown children throwing a tantrum that they don't get to do whatever they want to whoever they want because of mean old gubernmit man. They'll beat their chests and bully those around them when they think they're untouchable, but the second they lose that advantage, they collapse and start whining about how "unfair" it all is that they have to deal with any negative consequences of threatening lives for over a month. All they while they expect everyone else appreciate their greatness and indulge their fantasies.

This.
"WE OWN THIS PLACE NOW, WE DONT RECOGNIZE YOUR AUTHORITAH HERE BOY! YOU COME IN HERE WE WILL SHOOT YOU UP REAL GOOD."
"NOW WE WILL GO TO ANOTHER PLACE AND YOU CANT DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT OR WE WILL SHOOT YOU UP."
"NOT FAIR, YOU DIDNT ALLOW US TO SHOOT YOU UP!"
"...can we go home now please sir."

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Pillbug

ChlamydiaJones posted:

Some semi-articulate words that I find interesting;

They should drop in a tablet showing the video of Lavoy being shot, then after 'YOU'RE NEXT CAMOFAG'.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Pillbug
So have the Navy SEALS parachuted in yet?

• Locked thread